Home

M-16 W/Grenade Launcher

Sithspecter

I'd work on the model a little bit more. It's very blocky and there's a lot of texture stretching because you didn't UV map it properly. With a little more attention you could turn this into something fairly good. Of course I still think texturing it yourself would be the way to go rather than trying to fit a UV map to a photo. That hardly ever ends in good results.

I'd work on the model a little bit more. It's very blocky and there's a lot of texture stretching because you didn't UV map it properly. With a little more attention you could turn this into something fairly good. Of course I still think texturing it yourself would be the way to go rather than trying to fit a UV map to a photo. That hardly ever ends in good results.
:lol: You'd be wise to listen to Inyri, her model work for Kotor and JA is amazing; still it's pretty good work, you have to admit.

I've actually mentioned more than once that there should've been a grenade launcher in the game.

If you think of the guns in the game, the ion rifle would make a good one.

However, a gun that combines both the blaster rifle and grenade launcher has been a dream of mine since i've started playing the games.

Good luck SS, keep up the most exellent work.

I'm not too good with creating totally new textures yet. But, I'll give it a shot!
I wasn't either, when I started (and arguably I'm not an expert now), but if I hadn't started I wouldn't be now for sure. :p

It's all about practicing and asking for help and pointers when you need them. Same goes for modeling.

very nice idea. I am a big fan of the M16

Also what enemy are you firing at? Since it says Nazi Soldier

That is in my new area beta. You should check it out! It's in the Upper city emporium somewhere.

Edit:

I wasn't either, when I started (and arguably I'm not an expert now), but if I hadn't started I wouldn't be now for sure. :p

It's all about practicing and asking for help and pointers when you need them. Same goes for modeling.

Yesterday, I made my own skin! It looks a lot better! I'll post the pic later today or tomorrow. BTW, if I wanted to make the gun be able to fire grenades, would I use a spell, or a feat? I made a dummy called grenhook, for the grenade to spawn from, but after this, I am lost. Some help please?

Edit 2: If anyone can help me with scripts, I can probably get the grenade launching function active!

• 4 months later...

love this mod, one thing though. my dad is in the military so i know some random things or some not so random things about guns. and the handle on the side of the m-16 isn't supposed to be there. im not a purist on guns though , but the handle is more like that of and S.A.W. search it on google if your lost.

• 1 month later...

IIRC, making a new feat is not possible. You may have seen a mod that adds new feats, but, I seem to recall the Stoffe saying that those feats are just placeholders.

Stoffe, T7, myself, etc. ;) -RH

I made the point, but I guess I'm added to the list (I just noticed this edit too :xp:)

• 3 months later...

Archived