Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright everyone, I think that I'm satisfied with how Atinah looks now, so I'll post a couple of pics. I drew all the lace myself, and it was a fair bit of work to get the white top under the jacket to match the underwear. It was also tricky to get the muscle details of her skin to match on all three models, especially the dancer's outfit. I also tweeked the hair a bit, just to get a better balance of blue, and maintain good highlight and shadow contrast. Enjoy :)

Wow... She looks waaaayyyyy better than she originally did... more than likely due to the removal of the metal-plate-shirt and the addition of the cloth-garment (What would you even call that?).

Anyway, Redrob well done! If this is a sample of what everybody in RoR will look like -quality wise- than there's gonna be no shortage of Downloads... once it gets done, of course.

Thanks everyone :)

Wow... She looks waaaayyyyy better than she originally did... more than likely due to the removal of the metal-plate-shirt and the addition of the cloth-garment (What would you even call that?).

Anyway, Redrob well done! If this is a sample of what everybody in RoR will look like -quality wise- than there's gonna be no shortage of Downloads... once it gets done, of course.

Yeah, I was slowly working on the underwear, but got most of the jacket done first, hence the early screenshots with the solid white top. I was aiming for some sort of sports bra with lace detailing. As for the quality of RoR, all I can say is that this character has so far been my peak. Hopefully the rest of my work is near this quality. Also, Logan has been doing some excellent textures, especially on the environments.

Nice skin! :)

I'm always a little jealous of good textures. They're my main weakness.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who spends far too much time on the female underwear too.:D

:lol:. Yeah, I kinda went overboard with this one. When I showed my gaming buddy at work, he said "good God, no wonder you haven't had time for the PS3!" Ever since I started modding, I haven't had much time to play anything. I still haven't finished TSL.

Wow Atinah looks great!

I like the way you put together her style of cloths which matches her personality perfect. She is dangerous.

Update:

I want to let you guess know I have done a test run of the Mod with the present content. Everything is working great.:) I have about 20 modules that are 80-100 percent done. I'm about 50-60 percent done with ACT I.

My Question:

What would you like to see in the form of sidequests?

Is there something you wished kotor1 or kotor2 had more of or wish they included when coming to side quests.

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

My Question:

What would you like to see in the form of sidequests?

Is there something you wished kotor1 or kotor2 had more of or wish they included when coming to side quests.

Only for KotOR 2. My wish was to see Gizkas again. (Their model and texture are in TSL assets.) :p So a Gizka-related sidequest would be cool.

I love those little creatures!

I do have Gizkas and Tachs hanging out in Corellia's forest.

I will let you guys know, that there is a side quest which I'm working on where you capture wild beasts and sell them to Vogga the Hutt. Vogga like Jabba the Hutt, like to feed his pets with individuals who disappoint them.:)

Yes, you will be able to try to sell Gizkas and Tachs to Vogga the Hutt which leads to some humor:xp:

Some pics..

The Raptor with Uldir on Corellia

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun12ta3.jpg

Tach

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun13mq2.jpg

Gizka

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun14ch7.jpg

Master Drayen's face tattoo ver.2

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun15nw9.jpg

MORE TO COME......

Logan

WoW. This mod is amazing. The skins are amazing, and so is the dialouge. I read through the whole thread because I got so interested...

Anyway 2 Questions: What did you and DI Decide about Rhen Var

And What did you and Destoney decide about M4-78(if thats the number).

Good Luck Team

I liked the side quests that effected the world around you.

E.g. Help someone out and you might see them at a later time.

Or help somebody set up a company - then later in the game you could encounter weapons and armour made by the company you help set up.

I agree. Quests that alter stores & their inventories are good, even if they take a while to complete.

I enjoy the short disputes, like thugs trying to rob a citizen. They make for some quick LS or DS points, and don't require running all over the planet to resolve them. The trick would be to make the dialog choices interesting (ie different from existing similar quests).

I'd also like to see some smuggling missions for Kaila & Nindo. Perhaps the Raptor could get boarded by some kind of troops, and you have to decide to: dump the cargo; give it up; fight or flight; or to bluff them. That kind of dialog would be challenging tho.

I agree. Quests that alter stores & their inventories are good, even if they take a while to complete.

I enjoy the short disputes, like thugs trying to rob a citizen. They make for some quick LS or DS points, and don't require running all over the planet to resolve them. The trick would be to make the dialog choices interesting (ie different from existing similar quests).

I'd also like to see some smuggling missions for Kaila & Nindo. Perhaps the Raptor could get boarded by some kind of troops, and you have to decide to: dump the cargo; give it up; fight or flight; or to bluff them. That kind of dialog would be challenging tho.

^Yeah, I like the way that sounds.

Perhaps at the beginning of the game you could have an engineer party member. However, throughout some time, things and the ships stop working and you find out it's the engineer for whatever reason.

The reason I think something like this would make an awesome side-quest is because to date, I don't think I've ever seen a party member add-on that has the party-member betray you, and plan on betraying you from the start.

Hey everyone!

I like all your ideas:)

I see that many of you were bringing up the idea of quests that help shape the world around you. This is one thing I notice in kotor2 which they lacked was...you would complete the main quest on the planet and then that's it. You only return to Onderon to deal with the battle but there is no dynamics of an ever changing world. I’m going to change that…..

I will give you an Example in RoR:

You will see Corellia change a few time with in the game, the people you meet and the quests which are given. It is hard to explain but what you will see is that there are other stories going on during your adventure which will pop in and you can alter their direction. These stories will not have a true ending like the main quests, but you might hear about the effects which you help forge do to your interaction with the event from other npcs on the planets.

I like the idea of smuggler side quests. I have been doing some planning on how this can be done. There won’t be random attacks on your ship but I can give the PC smuggler quests to take from npcs. As you explore more worlds, there will be more smuggler quests, but you will have to play Revenge of Revan a few times to get access to them all.

I am designing Revenge of Revan so that you must play it a few times to be able experience everything in the game.

I’m working on bring in the Grey Quest. This is where you will help craft certain events in a way that best suits your motives. This will not be simple dark and light but for Ex. You might do something considered light side just so you can gain power over a party member or non-party member within the game. I’m not going to get into details on how it will be done; you will have to play the Mod.:D

HK-42, DI and I both discussed our Rhen Var planets and came to the conclusion that we would not be able to merge them do to content. I have to say DI's planets looks great and I look forward to him releasing it when it done.

HK-42, Destoney and I talk awhile back and he was kind of enough to allow me permission to use the base modules of M4-78. The content in RoR and their M4-78 will be different due to the 8 years in time span. I do hope to make my M4-78 compatible with theirs',..meaning that there will be no conflict with content issues. This will give you the feeling that your back on the planet that was in kotor2. I look forward to seeing what they do with M4-78, they have a great team- its going to be awesome!

a quick pic...

Kaila

http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun23ne0.jpg

http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun24hi2.jpg

MORE TO COME......

Logan

a quick pic...

Kaila

fun23ne0.th.jpg fun24hi2.th.jpg

I like the way this turned out. When I made the clothes, I couldn't test it with her head model, but now that I see the two together, it works well. Her neutral clothes really help her shocking red hair to really stand out, and call attention to her face. The logo on the back reads "Sister Hawk", which is a group that she belongs(ed) to (not the name of the ship "Raptor").

Those are some great story ideas Logan :)

The tattoo is of a Dragon.

Its on both sides of her neck.

She got it after winning a swoop bike race on Nar shadda.

Just a little taste on the Mod.

Just as in kotor1 your party members can be asked about what they know of the planet your on.

In RoR your party members will give you their feelings on certain side quests as well as their view on the present situation when asked. This could lead to ideas on how to deal with a situation which will give you what you want.:)

MORE TO COME.....

Logan

Hey Everyone!

I have a big announcement.....

I have changed the way you create Lightsabers

There will be a new system to build Light Sabers.:)

For Example: as you increase your level the opportunity to create new more skilled Lightsabers increases. I believe that as you gain wisdom in the force (levels) your ability to make more efficient sabers increase.

There will be lightsabers that only light side users can build and there will be lightsabers that only dark side users can build but either one can use them.

Also you will be able to break down your lightsaber so that you can use the parts to make a different saber.

I have just tested the system and it works.

The balancing of the system is next.

There will be a large number of light sabers to create.

And yes, they will all have different skins.

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

WoW....This mod is going to be amazing...

What does World of Warcraft have to do with anything involving this mod? :p

So, Logan, as a broad idea, how many different sabers will there be? And if you like, I can donate one of the sabers I (and/or Darth Parametric... :¬:) have made recently?

Archived