Home

April Fool's Day

Shem

The Gamespot one made me laugh, and I always love Blizzard's jokes (I remember when they announce Pandaren as a new race/faction in Warcraft 3).

The joke(s) here on the forums were good, too, even though I only got to read about them after the fact. :D

I planned on doing a joke on my family, but didn't get around to doing it. I was going to set the display on the family computer to be upside down - cuz I saw it in the nVidia control panel. Oh well, maybe next year.

And it was alot less messy than toilet papering a house or a tree.
Wouldn’t that depend on the person that discovered it, the condition you and your friend left the toilet in and how bad the person had to “go” when they discovered what you both had done to their bathroom. Most accident “do” happen in the bathroom or so I am told. The "convenient" part is at least you left them something to wipe it up with.

I forgot to mention that yesterday (MY DAY) a friend of mine told me that he was going to confess to another classmate (the girl actually liked him alot) after he confessed and the girl was about to do something he said "April Fools".....

Suffice to say that the girl gave him a hit were the sun don't shine and her brother gave him a few "hugs"

Archived