Home

April Fool's Day

Shem

joke1cjh6.jpg

Does anybody have a good April Fool's Day joke to share with us? :xp:

Perhaps you noticed your post count was a "zero" and wondered what had happened? :eyeraise:

Maybe you just want to just wish all of us a "Happy April Fool's Day"? :D

Well I put the customary fool up in JK3Files' PotD section (Rosh, of course) but I didn't do anything more because (a) I didn't have much time to think about it, and (b) I'm not very clever :xp: .

ALTHOUGH I did have a very large hand in KotORFiles' April Fools joke, which I don't think Shem quite realized... After all, DI couldn't have changed it to say Shem posted it all by his lonesome... ;)

Skinning bears should aggro all bears in a 40 yard radius. lol Steven Colbert would have a siezure.

I think the jokes on Blizz though, theres a huge amount of people that would love a Bard class (minus the guitar hero rip off).

I officially make mention of....

*blinks* again... it ain't my birthday. I'm pretty sure according to my birth certificate that it says my birthday is Feb 8. Thanks anyway though. :) You are officially my favorite moderator. :D

Perhaps you noticed your post count was a "zero" and wondered what had happened?

That certainly explains a lot

*blinks* again... it ain't my birthday. I'm pretty sure according to my birth certificate that it says my birthday is Feb 8. Thanks anyway though. :) You are officially my favorite moderator. :D

That certainly explains a lot

Don't take that special feeling away from me..... :xp:

"I used to be an honest person; but now I don't have to be. It's just so much easier this way. I've gained a lot of productivity by not having to think about doing the 'right' thing."
It's cleverly disguised as something serious until you actually read it. ;)

Archived