Home

Ebon Hawk - Leviathan Conversion

KHMI6

An idea for a mod would be to convert the Ebon Hawk to the Leviathan. We could just keep teh texture f outside, but make it so when you go inside, the interior is that of the Leviathan. With all the sith soldiers/officers/jedi/prisoners tehre, simply non hostile and do not attack you.

If this can be done, let me know. Ive been thinking abot this for a while, and i think it could be a worthwhile modification.

thanks.

All valid points. Perhaps we can simply reduce the number of officers on the bridge? like keep the ones in the crew pits and such, and the two fficers that look out of the screen in teh fron of pridge, the two in front of Karath i mean. And yes, a roaming guard would be more than appropriate.

If possible i would like to keep the whole bridge module. But whatever can ge tthis mod out there.

Perhaps only the bridge could work, with the sith-manned crewpits, and the party members taking position on the bridge in other places (ie. Carth at computer, other party members about) and a roaming Sith Guard.

You could use The bridge module, the Ebon Hawk and the hanger module. You enter the Ebon Hawk and when you click on the galaxy map you have to options:

1. View Galaxy Map

2. Go to -blank- (doenst matter it could be Home Ship)

There are all sorts of goodies in the hanger and some Sith, Jedi, and Mandolorians are just walking around there can be some fighting but they dont die they just fight unless you intervein.

You are than in the hanger you go to the elevator and have two options:

1. Go to Bridge (this is where party members are.)

2. Cancel.

The conflict is where Sasha will be, and if you are male where you and Bastila would "get it on" lol.

lol or hk and t3 can be in a corner on the bridge. carth can be on the terminal on the bridge and bastila looking out were malak was.

Put the droids out the airlock, on that external walkway :xp: It’s going to be crowded indoors with all those sith in there.

...course, you’ll need to equip your spacesuit to go talk to them!

It’s an interesting idea. But bear in mind there are like 3 different ‘Ebon Hawk’s. They all look the same, but the game uses 3 different modules for your ship, because of invisible changes like triggers and cut scenes. So you will have to do this 3 times, and put in all the triggers and spawn points again for each.

Good idea, but enough work involved to make me shy away (away!) away!

If it’s what you really want, then I hope you find someone to help you. Maybe have a go yourself; the tutorials are very comprehensive here.

~Paper~

Put the droids out the airlock, on that external walkway :xp: It’s going to be crowded indoors with all those sith in there.

...course, you’ll need to equip your spacesuit to go talk to them!

It’s an interesting idea. But bear in mind there are like 3 different ‘Ebon Hawk’s. They all look the same, but the game uses 3 different modules for your ship, because of invisible changes like triggers and cut scenes. So you will have to do this 3 times, and put in all the triggers and spawn points again for each.

Good idea, but enough work involved to make me shy away (away!) away!

If it’s what you really want, then I hope you find someone to help you. Maybe have a go yourself; the tutorials are very comprehensive here.

~Paper~

Perhaps we can just treat it like another planet. Like on galaxy map have choices mannan, taris, dantoine ext and one of them be Leviatahn. That way we can use all the Modules and not have any multi-module deals.

Might be a little easier.

Combining the Endar Spire and the Leviathan sounds like the making of a very nice republic space station.

You could even add in pieces of the sith bases for more area, i mention this because Suvams Station is the only republic Space Station in the game.

I'm really starting to hope something comes of this.

Maybe if there is a merchant I could make some new items, like robes, lightsabers, etc. In my opinion I am pretty good at it. Just a suggestion. PM me if you would like me to make some new items and such... Just tell me what kind and such

The Republic Space Station is a good idea, but perhaps we should make it a sith/republic space station, like Mannan sort of deal. Like have an embassy for both factions.

I made this idea because i want there to be a sith dominated type place other than korriban. a place where u can see the sith troops/officers/dark jedi and not have them trying to kill you. So anything along those lines would be awesome.

• 2 months later...
There is the minor problem of docking this model on any of the planets. It just...won't fit. The Leviathan is a massive ship. It can't dock like the Ebon Hawk, unless you're talking about shrinking the model, which will just look silly.

They weren't planning on having the model docked on any of the planets, you still use the Ebon Hawk to get down to the planets, but when you get into the Hawk you end up on the Leviathan.

Archived