Home

Mandalorian Special Forces... Opinions please

jonathan7

Heya all,

I'm currently working on a skin for a 'Mandalorian Special Forces' perhaps to accompany Mandalore on the Ravanger. (90SK, if I release this I think I may need your permission, as think I may have used you blue mandalorian instead of the default one... let me know if I have...)

Anyways; let me know what you think, suggestions welcome :)

Screenie below.... (click to see bigger version)

2965143560077830364XkWrMU_th.jpg

Armour plates I've yet to start on; been playing around with greyscale etc, but think I'll retexture them.

Fullscale pic should be found here;

http://image58.webshots.com/758/1/43/56/2965143560077830364XkWrMU_fs.jpg

have you seen my reskin of the mandalorians on file front

Yeah they're nice; though I personally prefer keeping the mandalorians their intended colour myself; and adding additional 'special ranks'.

No offence but I also fail to see the relevance of your post to the thread.

Now this i like.

Looking Very Very god J7.

Thanks, any thoughts of improvements/ideas?

The only thing i could think of to make this skin better would be a small mythosaur skull at the back of the neck, the grey area there is perfect for it.

Other than that it's perfect.

Problem is its not a full area; its split in half and mirrored; I'll stick the Mand logo somewhere....

Latest version;

2940256780077830364CwcfGy_th.jpg

Mmm. I like that. I don't care for the back of its head, but everything else looks nice. Good work!

Merci, although in the update I stuck the old screenie; so the new ones are now there; changed the front; didn't think what was there was brilliant in keeping with the tone I was going for; though I think I may have gone a little too dark...

I really like it. I would download if you released it right now.

Good job. :)

_EW_

Thanks; I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it atm; for the moment tho, if anyone wants it; I can send you it via email :)

Which front do people prefer? The top one of the bottom one?

The camo patterns don't really look good on a dark suit, IMO. Also, the metal pads don't really fit well with the stealth-ish and leathery look of the armor itself. ;)

Thanks for the cooments guys :)

Personally I quite like the grey camo; however I may do a seperate version; more in tune with what your saying :)

My current thinking is to give Xarga and Bralor the unique special forces armour/look.

Archived