Home

Bao-Dur Wears Jedi Robes

Shem

Title: Bao-Dur Wears Jedi Robes

Author: Shem

Date Released: 5/6/08

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/BaoDur_Wears_Jedi_Robes;89896

Description: It’s finally here. With the help of Kristy Kistic, I was able to finally make this mod public to all of you so you can have Bao-Dur wear Jedi robes. I've waited two years for this to be possible.

Because Bao-Dur’s head model had to be adjusted so it didn’t float above the Jedi robe body model, Bao-Dur now has to wear armor and clothing that usually other people wear. This means you won’t see that cybernetic arm anymore as a result. This had to be done for this mod to look good.

There are two sets of robes you will get to wear with Bao-Dur; one is a Jedi set and the other is a Sith set. Bao-Dur will only be able to wear these robes if you convert him to become a Jedi. These robes will come with Bao-Dur when he joins your party; more about robe choices in the instructions on which style works for you.

If you are at a point in the game where you already have him and want spawn his robes, type in:

giveitem baodurjedi – for his Jedi robe

giveitem baodursith – for his Sith robe

Instructions: The TSL Patcher will make the necessary changes to the appearance.2da file and installing the necessary model files and UTC and UTI’s. Make sure you direct it where you installed your game, not the override folder itself. I included a couple of skins from my Prequel Style Robe Mod that is on this site for those who use Svosh’s Collar Fix. Credit to Darth Moeller, Achilles, Svosh, and Oldflash for the template used from that mod release. If you don’t use the fix, I have robe textures for you to use that goes with Obsidian’s default model. Make sure you choose one of those choices after you have used the TSL Patcher.

Special Thanks: This proudly goes to Kristy Kistic for making the adjustment to Bao-Dur’s head to it would fit on the Jedi robes for me. Without her help, this mod would not be available to the public. Thank you so much Kristy! :D

baojedijf9.jpg

baosithrq9.jpg

Just one question though what does he wear by default i.e. what does his normal clothes look like as I assume they take into account his cybernetic arm.
Since I had to change all the body models on him, I made it so when he doesn't have anything in the clothing slot, he's wearing commoner clothing. If you put a clothing item on him, he is in a Republic Soldier uniform.

Looking good Shem! I look forward to making my release using this head as well. Thanks for your help in making the head a reality, btw. :)
Don't forget to include Kristy Kistic. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived