Home

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not cool enough Sam. Maybe if your helmet had flashy lights and you looked like a member of Daft Punk... but no, you're gonna have to try harder than that.

And I guess with the addidion of jmac and the subtraction of fem lurkers, RD has...... 3.5 girls. Mr, you, and I guess jmac. The .5 is Das, cause he's kinda girly.

Not cool enough Sam. Maybe if your helmet had flashy lights and you looked like a member of Daft Punk... but no, you're gonna have to try harder than that.

And I guess with the addidion of jmac and the subtraction of fem lurkers, RD has...... 3.5 girls. Mr, you, and I guess jmac. The .5 is Das, cause he's kinda girly.

lol poor das

Yay, Ave likes Daft Punk! Also, I wouldn't be part of a band if I couldn't dress like a woman anyway. That's the only real way to be a rock star.

daft-punk.png

Absofruitly I do.

And you are so in the girl band. I had the idea what we could be a girl band who covers bands that have all guys in them. How clever?

Multiple points to make

A. Sam, do something awesome wiht fireworks or something. I'll accept holding a lit sparkeler in your teeth for like a second. Or something with the thriller dance.

B. Daft Punk are awesome indeed, but Kanye is a douchehole.

C. "This message is hidden because Davinq is on your ignore list."

Archived