Home

Happy Birthday to.....me!

Umm... Sabretooth, that' a German war poster. It's supposed to be support for German weapons manufacturing during World War Two. The weapon on the it is a German MP38/40, manufactured from 1938-1945, has a 9 by 19 mm cartridge, weighs 4.1 kg, has a magazine capacity of 32 rounds, and a rate of fire of 500 rounds per minute.

Well that explains the Cyrillic script... :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! It's been a good birthday! Though I would've liked a Birthday md or smethng. Like the quest for TK102's Birthday.....

...but, thats ranting and being ungreatful.

I'd say it was more presumptuous and ungracious, but as Devon pointed out, you did start your own birthday thread, so you might as well continue in the same vein.

Thanks everyone! It's been a good birthday! Though I would've liked a Birthday md or smethng. Like the quest for TK102's Birthday.....

...but, thats ranting and being ungreatful.

DR out!

I can't actually believe you put that!

Please. You've already started your own birthday thread. :/

I love the way, so often you put, what everyone else is thinking :D

I'd say it was more presumptuous and ungracious, but as Devon pointed out, you did start your own birthday thread, so you might as well continue in the same vein.

Not to mention, not well thought out, how much time would be wasted if all modders recieved their own birthday mod, I'm not aware of any birthday mods for D333, Stoffe, ED, Shem, RH, DI et al and they are extremely valued members of the community who have contributed far more than this little usurper.

If this means that you're one year closer to actually behaving like an adult then I'm all for it.

Hehe :lol:

Not permanently, AFAIK.

I think R9, just gave him a week off to rethink posting habbits, though if he doesn't rethink them I'd hypothesize a perma ban isn't too far off in the distant future.

Archived