Home

Holowan Spire V. 2.0?

Sithspecter

DingDong, your snide yet indirect potshots at DI's posts have grown tiresome.

When I said that SS has done several things nobody else has managed, I meant the whole body animation thing.

This was not a stab at DI. I was merely trying to pay SS a compliment.

As has your tendency to make disagreements with you appear directed against a 3rd party (in this case, SS). If you're going to contradict someone's posts, do it openly. But don't try and paint the people who disagree with you in an unfavorable light. It doesn't do you any credence.

I wasn't trying to contradict anyone. I was only wishing SS luck in the making of his mod. And i'm not trying to "paint" anyone in an unfavourable light either. I have no problem with DI, as normally our opinions are much the same. Since joining here, this is I think only the scond time i've disagreed with him on something.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, or find fault with DI's posts, if I had a problem with him, I would just come out and say it. :)

@SS

Anyway, like I said before, good luck. :)

Perhaps you could even combine this project with the previous one? If you could get permission from Doom_Dealer, that is.

Just for information sake - Doom_Dealer was on HL a few weeks ago and I spoke with him.

If that's what you wanted to do, SS, I'm sure you would be able to contact him. He's not like some of the people who have just fallen off the map.

_EW_

When I said that SS has done several things nobody else has managed, I meant the whole body animation thing.

This was not a stab at DI. I was merely trying to pay SS a compliment.

I wasn't trying to contradict anyone. I was only wishing SS luck in the making of his mod. And i'm not trying to "paint" anyone in an unfavourable light either. I have no problem with DI, as normally our opinions are much the same. Since joining here, this is I think only the scond time i've disagreed with him on something.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, or find fault with DI's posts, if I had a problem with him, I would just come out and say it. :)

@SS

Anyway, like I said before, good luck. :)

DingDong, in the interest of fairness I think it ought to be said that the mood of your post was rather... ambiguous, shall we say?

Thanks for clarifying, though.

Good luck SS!

BTW, a way to put more people in without slowing down the FPS, is to have a few terminals spawn them, and put in multiple branches. You'd need to script it so it said someting like this:

If [npcname] present in module disable [spawnnpc].dlg

Archived