Home

Burnsey's Art

Burnseyy

21nhzet.jpg

I'm going to post all of my art here.

I know I've already started a thread, but erm, I made the mistake in titling that 'Bao-dur, Atton and Exile.' :confused:

so, i guess this is Darren from my Quest for Revan story. but, the eyes turned out, erm, wrong. and the moustache just looks annoying lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! What is it... a lizard?

I really like the clothing... it's hard! Shadowing is nicely done. The facial quality is a bit hard to make out... instead of black outline, I would suggest a darker tan instead.

This drawing has just motivated me to start using color in my art!

the moustache - i know... what was i thinking? XD

I like them.. i can't draw them. that sounded almost Jedi 'must resist... the moustache.'

lol. >.>;;

the thing he's holding? erm. yer, i'm not sure. an electric... machine.. thingy? i don't tend to think too much when i'm drawing. :S

thank you. :)

The jawa is sooooooo cute!!! *love* :D

I like your use of color on the first piece, particularly the hair! Did you use marker?

i used water colour pencils lol

they're quite good to be honest..

and thank you, everyone. :)

Don't know if you put it on there, but she has that wrist gauntlet of hers. I think that there might be a pouch on her left (right?) leg. Other than that, it seems about right.

Very nice work though. It looks really hard to draw. :)

Here is Mira in colour!

mira-coloured.jpg

And, just because I accidently clicked black and white and it looked decent... Mira in black and white:

mira-blackandwhite.jpg

I'm quite proud of how this picture turned out. :) Water colour pencils & Picasa are difficult to work with, but I like it, if I'm allowed to say so myself. :lol:

Your comments would be appreciated. :^:

Very nice! I can't draw very well at all - so anybody who can gets my congratulations!

Although, I am going to try and do some drawing - i've downloaded some tutorials on proportion, and may print some outlines out as a guide.

Out of interest, how do you colour your pictures in?

Archived