Home

Burnsey's Art

Burnseyy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should get Photoshop/GIMP.

Makes the computer editiing part MUCH easier.

I have photoshop, but I haven't used it on any of these pictures, yet. I was going to with the Mira one, buuut... the computers at my other house.

I have photoshop, but I haven't used it on any of these pictures, yet. I was going to with the Mira one, buuut... the computers at my other house.

Ahhh right.

It makes bumping up colour settings and removing mistakes a LOT easier eh?

I wish I could draw... :(

Ahhh right.

It makes bumping up colour settings and removing mistakes a LOT easier eh?

I wish I could draw... :(

it does. :^: it's a pity I don't always have it on me.

And everyone can draw - it's just practise that makes it easier. :)

Methinks Brnseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy needs to post some tips and tricks. :p

tips and tricks? sure, why not?

Sit indoors for prolonged amounts of time, wishing you had more money because you can't get a job, which will bring you into a passive state where all you can do is write/draw/play KOTOR, and you'll find inspiration and patience hits you!

:) hope that helps lol

I think Burnseyy is drooltastic :p

Edit: As in drawing :xp:

either way its a compliment :lol:

:lol:

tips and tricks? sure, why not?

Sit indoors for prolonged amounts of time, wishing you had more money because you can't get a job, which will bring you into a passive state where all you can do is write/draw/play KOTOR, and you'll find inspiration and patience hits you!

:) hope that helps lol

I lol'd very loud and hard!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I have not got to this sooner Burnseyy! Wow Mira came out great...really looks like her, especially the face. :D This has prompted get back into drawing, I don´t have much talent, but its fun, and thats the important part. Just don´t expect a "HOP´s Art Thread" or anything. :xp:

Not the tips everbody was hoping for though eh? You seem like a talented, friendly person Burnseyy...whoever wouldn´t give you a job...they are not worth your time. ;)

"drooltastic"? :lol: Wheee! - great work here Burnseyy, I´m now really excited for my request. (Don´t rush or anything, just got really excited especially after seeing how well Mira came out.) :D

-HOP

• 4 weeks later...

xnzz42.jpg

Atton ;) It doesn't look much like him, but it'll pass.

It also looks like he's holding the lightsaber awkwardly and standing dead goofy - but that's just to make him look like he's moving in for an attack.

Also, I chose NOT to put him in robes, despite having a lightsaber, because seriously - he doesn't look right in them. And his outfit is far better.

Archived