Home

Mandalorian Mayhem Mod

e-varmint

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok well here are my comments:

1: you know this is for K1 right?

2: i think it could be a little lighter.

3: i think it could more grey

4: the armor is not shiney like the mask you may want to keep that in mind because it is going with the armor and sreens of the armor can be found on previous pages

1) Ah woops, easly fixed :p

2 & 3) Like I said I'll do some color variants, one of them will be grey and lighter=> I'll do the same for the others :) And Nar-Shaddaa is quite a dark module, but it shows off the bright Visors so well :D

4) Can fix that aswell don't worry.

"It" is basically ready exept for the bullethook thing... I placed it correctly and made some slight (or actually quite big) enchantments to the texture. Well see if i will learn to edit 2da soon and it will actually get shaders... But now im just stuck with the crappy crap called "the horrors of the bullethook"...

EDIT: Bleh i just cant get it working... e-Varmint, if you still are interested in fixing it i will send you the gmax file... Its Druprfl_031 and the texture name is gunrfltex. It should be in your email.

Okay lads :p

I made a light greyish texture for the helmet, here some screens I pasted together.

To show you how greatly the lighting in the games "alters" the outcome. => on the left you see the skin map to the right random screens from the game.

Oh, and don't mind its still in TSL its just for quick testing ;)

MandTestTex.jpg

Hope this one will fit better with the suit.

EDIT:

3 renders from Max of the grey and a red one + blue.

MandHelmRend08.jpg

MandHelmRend09.jpg

MandHelmRend10.jpg

You know what? I think ill make the originally red areas in the armor blue, just becouse of the fact that it will match the helmet better.... And it has completely nothing to do with the fact that im Finnish.:xp:

EDIT: If someone knows of an easy to understand rifle modeling tutorial, pls give me a link to it me, since i really have trouble with the bullethook...

You know what? I think ill make the originally red areas in the armor blue, just becouse of the fact that it will match the helmet better.... And it has completely nothing to do with the fact that im Finnish.:xp:

:lol:

I've PM'ed Darh Hanhar, he's got the link to my package containing all the files of the helmets. I'm sure he'll be so friendly to pass it on to all who's on the team.

You're all free to do you're own version of the skin. I included ASCII models so they pop easly in G-Max and then its quite easy to add a new skin and export, compile it back into the game.

I'll do another model now, I really love these things :p

EDIT: If someone knows of an easy to understand rifle modeling tutorial, pls give me a link to it me, since i really have trouble with the bullethook...

You must link the bullethook to something. It honestly doesn't matter what, as long as you link it to one of the pieces. Linking it to your gun should work fine. If you don't know how to link, just select all of the pieces, and hit 'fast linker' on NWMax.

You must link the bullethook to something. It honestly doesn't matter what, as long as you link it to one of the pieces. Linking it to your gun should work fine. If you don't know how to link, just select all of the pieces, and hit 'fast linker' on NWMax.

Fast linker? Never even heard of that earlier, Thanks ill try that later... Now off to play some NWN.

I don't know if you'd like to use this, but I'd be happy to let you all put this in the mod.

b5c09111787245.gif

It's a DC15, if you can't tell.

I'm sure we can find a place for that!:D Send it to me via e-mail or PM me with a link.

I would also like to get aholt of it to study. I'm sure I can pick up some serious technique improvements!

NUUUUUU!!!! Nothing works.... Tried to use the fast linker but it didnt work...

I'm sure we can find a place for that!:D Send it to me via e-mail or PM me with a link.

I would also like to get aholt of it to study. I'm sure I can pick up some serious technique improvements!

Well, it's not quite finished yet. I'm almost done UV mapping it :headbump, and then I have to texture it. But I'll get it finished real quick!

ok i love the mask i think the visor should be red or darker but other than that its great but if you want it we can live with the other one we might use the DC-15 like E-Varmint said but its a clone weapon so... well here is what the masks looks like with the armor:

Grey:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1570

Blue:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1571

Red:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1572

Shiney Black:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1573

Back of the Mask:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1574

Archived