Home

Mandalorian Mayhem Mod

e-varmint

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here "It" is in game:

98bc95b7c4da60251eff55ed45d5709c603991ac.png

Yeah its tiny, miniature! And the lightning is so bad that you cant see the textures, though its not completely negative in my case... Also the bullets come from the players head and it needs some more tweaking, but there it is... looking very bad:p And the melee version isnt ready yet, I think ill continue tomorrow or some other day, because the combo of this and school killing my head is heavy.

Looks very nice Q! But wasnt that supposed to be the white helmet? Anyway I made videos of the "It" and the lightsabers i made earlier so that you can see them in game:

http://www.xfire.com/video/1c283/

http://www.xfire.com/video/1c279/

Remember that the "It" isnt ready yet, so there are no icons and stuff, and becouse of the bullethook error the bullets come out of the characters head.

Thanks e-Varmint for suggesting that you would fix the bullethook, but id rather do it myself... If you just tell me how to:p

Looks very nice Q! But wasnt that supposed to be the white helmet? Anyway I made videos of the "It" and the lightsabers i made earlier so that you can see them in game:

Euhmz, you guys should get your plans together before inlisting me.

IIRC Triggergods PM never mentioned very specific things, just that you peeps wanted a helmet looking alike my Paladin Helmet moddel.

I'm avoiding "lacque" and bright colours else it'll turn into a power ranger thing.

Which I don't think the mandos would wear :lol:

Fear not I still got my .PSD file with all the layers I could easly pop-out some color variants.

Plus I finished it up, here's the thing before I start the compiling mess:

MandHelmRend05.jpg

MandHelmRend06.jpg

MandHelmRend04.jpg

I'll check it out in the game first and see if the straps are really needed.

seya later :p

IIRC Triggergods PM never mentioned very specific things, just that you peeps wanted a helmet looking alike my Paladin Helmet moddel.

Ermm...

My PMs to you weren't about this mod. One of the leaders of Exiled Studios wanted you as our concept artist (but if you were more, that would also be good :p)

Besides, Mandalorian Mayhem is not one of our official projects.

Ermm...

My PMs to you weren't about this mod. One of the leaders of Exiled Studios wanted you as our concept artist (but if you were more, that would also be good :p)

Besides, Mandalorian Mayhem is not one of our official projects.

ah so confuzzled is my brainz and I just cleaned out my PM Inbox, so I got no clue about anything anymore :lol:

I fear I'll just stay Concept Artist, I got to many things in my hands already.

Add to that I planning other mods and ideas so that leaves like 0.00000 time :p

Anyways... off to get some more work done !

ah so confuzzled is my brainz and I just cleaned out my PM Inbox, so I got no clue about anything anymore :lol:

I fear I'll just stay Concept Artist, I got to many things in my hands already.

Add to that I planning other mods and ideas so that leaves like 0.00000 time :p

Anyways... off to get some more work done !

:lol:

Well, your welcome as just a Concept Artist.

Anyways, everyone is confused at one time or another. I'll just get this clear:

We want you as a Concept Artist. Talk to our leader at Exiled Studios for teh info on Concept.

TY Ill do that later today... And then i will think about learning to edit 2da;s so that i can add shaders on "It", and it will also be very helpful for my future mods...

EDIT: I havent gotten it working, and now i gotta hurry to the school so i willl see about working on it again tomorrow...

I have been trying to change the place of the bullthook for ages, but it just doesnt work... I placed it at the end of the barrel: the bullets still came out of my characters head. Then i decided to try to place it below the barrel: Bullets from the head. This is really weird, now i have no time to experiment with this any more but ill try to get it right tomorrow...

Archived