Home

Mandalorian Mayhem Mod

e-varmint

hey e-varmint i think we will be better off with the skull one and the team site sounds like a good idea i am going to make some changes to the mandalore armor when i get done i will post a screenshot and then send the new files to you

I have another use for the Trask-on-a-stick anyway:D :D:D

I'll get you a screenshot of Canderous with the Skull-axe when I have your files. No rush, though. The module is going to take a while.

-

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Equipment Update time.

This axe sports the head of Trask's grampa, one of Mandalore's

first kills in battle. The incident spurred the entire Trask family to join the Republic Fleet.

I have the one with the skull too.

-

....That's actually quite creepy :)

_EW_

13c8f5d59d2837d048b819bd123663c922d19edd.png

EDIT: I have made all of the colors already, but only the blue,red,HOTG and MOTF work, yellow and purple are horrible big blocks without textures and the green crashes the game... And if i try to upgrade them, they all disappear.... They will propably be ready tomorrow or the day after that.

Wa...Buh...Cah...La...Nah...

I...don't know quite how to describe how epic those swords are.

Can you make a version for K1 and K2?

TY... and no, im not gonna make them for kotor2, but i will make something pretty similar, have had it in my mind for a long time... Black...Guard....Gear... "cough"... corr...upted..."cough"...blade...

:xp:

Also thanks to everybody else for those encouraging words:D

And DH those look really great!!!

YAY Its all workage now... exept that i still lose them all if i try to upgrade... So I will make them non upgradeable. Now if someone would just share the knowledge of how to do that with me :lol:

Open the .uti file and remove all of the upgrade options from the Properties tab.

-

Okay thank you... I think making new utis is faster, so im off to do that now!!!

EDIT:

Ehh how do i remove them?:xp: LoL this is really stupid but i have no idea on how to do that since i have never had to delete any properties...

Please use the 'edit this' function rather than double-posting - Cz

Okay thank you... I think making new utis is faster, so im off to do that now!!!

EDIT:

Ehh how do i remove them?:xp: LoL this is really stupid but i have no idea on how to do that since i have never had to delete any properties...

Please use the 'edit this' function rather than double-posting - Cz

Using KotorTool, highlight lines with saber crystal upgrades, than press "delete". I believe you have to do one line at a time. You can remove them with kgiff also.

deleteupgrd.png

-

nks for the help e-Varmint, and please check your email, they should be there!!! But anyway, i still decided to post 2 new screens about them so that anybody can see all the colors:D

Nice! I have the files, so I'll post some in-game screenshots after I finish my latest tweakage of the module.

-

Yeah a great idea, quanon(is that spelled correctly?) is a great modeler, it would be great to get him make the model of the helmet. And hey i could maybe make the rohlans armor... Well a reskin that hopefully looks like his armor but yeah.... If i either finish the "secret thing" that im making for the mod right now or find it too difficult and drop it i WILL make the armor... If i find it possible then i may make the armor.

Archived