Home

Mandalorian Mayhem Mod

e-varmint

Time for an update on the progress of our Mandalorian Village.

The individuals from Anchorhead that you see will be changed into Mandalorians. I'm not sure what the Rontos are going to change into yet. Maybe pet baby rancors.

mndlr002.jpg

mndlr001.jpg

Heh that looks fun... Dunno how to describe it in any other words. TY that you will fix the bullethook... Dont know if its just my stupidity or some bug in the model but it really isnt working. But I will now try it ONE more time but im quite sure that it wont work(Let me tell you, when i say that it will prolly work:p ) and i will edit this post about it later.

EDIT: Nah it didnt work... e-Varmint, the stage is yours!:xp: DH could you send the the helmet? Ill pm my email to you.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Revan_Pwn_Malak: you can thank Quanon for that (and me for thinking to ask him)

@E-Varmint: we need to decide what helmet Mandalore will wear i posted screens on the previous page and great work on the module again its better than i thought it would be

@Drunkside: I sent you the files as for the armor you are making i am still confused

EDIT: hey e-varmint if the axe is done can you send me the files for it i want to see how mandalore looks holding it

@E-Varmint: we need to decide what helmet Mandalore will wear i posted screens on the previous page and great work on the module again its better than i thought it would be

EDIT: hey e-varmint if the axe is done can you send me the files for it i want to see how mandalore looks holding it

I personally like the one with the blue lighting.

I will send you the Axe and the BHB. I am making some adjustments to both, so it will be later today or tomorrow.

And great work on Tantooine reskin !

Thanks!!! I really appreciate your effort on the mask, by the way. I don't comment on it much, since Mandalore is DH's department, but I have been following it's progress with much enthusiasm.

-

@Quanon: i love the masks but i think we need to stick with the traditional Mandalorian T Visor and the closest you have made was the first ones so i think we are going to use those we will ether use the grey one or the blue one depending on what everyone else thinks.

@E-Varmint: thanks i look forward to having the axe i think i am going to try to make a new pet for madalore he will need a cool mandalorian name though if you have any sugestions let me know

EDIT: here is the first try at Mandalore's pet for now until we have a name we will call it George:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1613

why not call him adenn, it means merciless in mando'a

I like that!

As a reward, you are cordially invited to help us test out the above waraxe034, should you desire to do so. Just dump the files in Override, and let me know if it is too big, too small, too shiny, etc.

i shall get to work immeadiately! ohhh it really compements the red revan skin.I have tested these anims male,female,malak,wookies,humans,duros,hk47 i just wondered no actual anims. revan, rakata, and mandolorian.they all work great the only problem is the axe does not go invisible for fem. wooks stealth , it's not really a big deal though.

@Quanon: i love the masks but i think we need to stick with the traditional Mandalorian T Visor and the closest you have made was the first ones so i think we are going to use those we will ether use the grey one or the blue one depending on what everyone else thinks.

M'kay no problem, I'll put it aside I might do my own mask packet or something.

@Quanon: I hope that comment didnt offend you it wasnt my intention.

@DarthMelissa: Welcome to the team

@E_Varmint: If it is possible i would like to test the area along with who ever else is going to

@jediTJrocks: Good i like that name i forgot that i almost named him Kom'rk but that means gauntlet and dosent fit

EDIT: here are some pics of mandalore as of now:

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1620

picture.php?albumid=79&pictureid=1621

If anyone wants to see pics i have posted on this tread or that have stuff to do with the mandalorian mayhem mod her is a link to my albums: http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?u=152663

Hmmm... I like the idea of having the pet be a tukata. Is the red supposed to be blood? If so I think having blood splatter on parts of the front legs would look nice.

Yes it is. I'm the one who gave him that idea. Also, if you look closely, you can see there is blood on every leg.

Archived