Home

Massive Recruitment Mod

Istorian

Well, it's been a while since my last mod, and this is going to be a somehow big project. Here it is:

There will be this chamber, with two pathways, in the left we will have men, and in the right, women. There will be 5 men and 5 women. What are you going to do with them?

Well , recruit them!!:p

For the first time (I believe), there will be a mod that can change completely all your party. There will be dialogues and stuff, and if some voice-actors post here that they'd like to voice-act, it'll be better!:D

I'll need beta-testers, so , if you're interested, please state it here!!

Party members stories and other stuff coming soon.:D

|I|

For the first time (I believe), there will be a mod that can change completely all your party. There will be dialogues and stuff, but no voice-overs (sry:xp:).

I'll need beta-testers, so , if you're interested, please state it here!!

Party members stories and other stuff coming soon.:D

|I|

It'll be the second. In 2004, Darth Straker made a TC-recruit mod called The Sith Armada.

Anyway, if you have any specific questions, send me a PM ;)

And as long as it's not for the next week, I'll beta for you if you'd like.

_EW_

Ok, I'm now making the first two party members, Savho and Lehah. Here is a small description of them:

Savho

Name: Savho

Species: Selkath

Class: Scout

How did he end up in the Recruitment chamber: Political refugee from Manaan.

The Selkath is rather young for his age compared to the other party members. He remains able to wield a blaster perfectly, after a vicious injury on his right hand. This renders him completely unable to wield longswords. Savho prefers to wield various forms of heavy weaponry and go headfirst into battle. On Manaan Savho began an early life at Bounty Hunting. Savho became a very famous Bounty Hunter before receiving a rather strange order, an assassination of a Sith. However, after he single-handedly dispatched the Sith, he noticed a few hundred Sith had surrounded him. Savho was forced to eliminate them, before being caught by the Manaan law enforcement. Savho made the choice to leave the planet to avoid death. During his battle with the Sith, Savho got shot in the right hand and received his wound that renders him incapable of wielding longswords.

Lehah

Name: Lehah

Species: Yoda species

Class: Jedi Guardian

How did he end up in the Recruitment chamber: He wanted to help the Exile.

Lehah is rather old for a Jedi Guardian. He rests somewhere in between 300 to 400 years old. After facing his Jedi Knight trials he decided to become a casual Jedi and stay in the Temple most of the time. He trained an apprentice by the name of “Bandon”. After training Bandon to Jedi Knight, his Padawan fell to the dark side of the Force during the battle of Malachor V. Bandon was trained by Darth Malak, a few years later, as his apprentice. Before Bandon was killed by Revan, he went to the Jedi temple on Yavin 4, and challenged Lehah in a duel. Lehah defeated his former apprentice easily, but hadn’t the courage to finish him off. After losing, Bandon taunted that Darth Malak would destroy the academy. Lehah managed to warn several Jedi and masters to leave. But he couldn’t stop the academy from being destroyed. Afterwards Lehah hid on various known worlds until he was drawn by the force aura the Jedi Exile gave off. He understood that the Exile was the only help for the Jedi Order, and went to the Recruitment chamber to meet him there.

Hope you like them! More are coming!;)

|I|

Umm, not to burst your bubble, but I don't think those 2 species has combat animations...

The Selkath obviously have some, since they attack you in K1. They don't have force power animations, IIRC, but that's not a problem for Istorian as his character's a bounty hunter.

The Yoda species do have some animations, as Achilles made a recruitment mod, (Mendah, I believe) that featured one.

_EW_

Umm, not to burst your bubble, but I don't think those 2 species has combat animations...

Selkath do not have force animations or sword animations. However if you read the description you would know that he is a bounty hunter and recieved a wound in his right hand. Which makes him incapable of wielding swords.

As Ender just said the Vandar model does have animations that work very well with this mod

Thanks, EW!! once again, you made my day!:D

Now, I found out that there are animations for the Yoda Species, because I made a small module with Kavar and Vandar fighting, and Vandar had all combat animations!;) (And, he defeated and killed Kavar!!!:lol:)

So, when I have some free time, I will post the descriptions for two other party members!

And don't forget: Descriptions are made by one of the best FIC writers in LF: RakataDark!!:xp: Thank you, RakataDark, for the great descriptions!!:D

|I|

Archived