Home

Ipod Touch Help

HK-42

First if this is wrong spot please move. 2nd: Alright I got a ipod touch yesterday. I have a WRT300N wireless-N linkys Router. I have WPA security and my ipod touch wont connect. Im typing the correct pass(8 letters). Ive entered the encription the mac address and still no help. I have the 1.1.4 with Software updates. Anybody know how to make it work? Also please in simple terms.

PLEASE HELP!!!:confused::confused:

There's a quite simple solution.

1. Collect your iPod Touch and it's manuals, box, and any other accessories you may have purchased.

2. Burn them all.

3. Buy a normal iPod.

The iPod Touch has been, in my experience, an extremely flaky device. My brother has gone through four in the past six months, all due to software glitches - twice a failed touch screen, once a damaged backlight, and once a faulty internet node. My friend is on his second one as well, after his battery crapped out on him after only three charges. It seems to work great though, if you don't use it.

There's a quite simple solution.

1. Collect your iPod Touch and it's manuals, box, and any other accessories you may have purchased.

2. Burn them all.

3. Buy a normal iPod.

The iPod Touch has been, in my experience, an extremely flaky device. My brother has gone through four in the past six months, all due to software glitches - twice a failed touch screen, once a damaged backlight, and once a faulty internet node. My friend is on his second one as well, after his battery crapped out on him after only three charges. It seems to work great though, if you don't use it.

lol :lol: nah i think ill find a normal solution i dont have any problems u mentioned yet

Mine has been good to me so far. Have you checked your router settings? Does it limit the number of connections or do something else like require the ip of each pc requesting a connection?

Done my router settings changed my pass, im thinkin of switchin to WEP to try that...see if it works. I know now internet does work because I tested at church and baseball game both worked. Ive never seen anything about IP asking. It shows unnamed device(my touch) and if u click all it says is change name or what type of device. Also my laptop cant connect with the pass have to use the Linkys Setup CD.

Strange. I've had mine since October 2007 and it still works perfectly.

Archived