Home

Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released

Xarwarz

Best Looking Planets-Ship [VOTE MORE THAN ONCE]  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Best Looking Planets-Ship [VOTE MORE THAN ONCE]

Ah i see well i agree its not the best looking ebon hawk but it would take months to redraw the entire texture to a 2048 size that would look good. of coarse i'm sure there is some talented modder out there that could do it...

Glad we got that cleared up.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its not possible meaby the exterior ebon hawk retexture may work but the inside texture wont cos they are different size in the two games

and dantooine wont work cos its alldifferent from kotor 1 sam goes for korriban so basically no it wont work for most part..

• 9 months later...

well, i've only downloaded some of the parts of this enhancement (the ones i liked in the screenshots).

Well Dxun is great. I was bugged on the original dxun that it was grass grass grass ( I know, it's a jungle). But this gave dxun a new, and better, look.

Peragus is simply amazing. It gives the area a nem fun to play ( I stopped skiping Peragus mainly because of this mod).

Korriban is AWESOME. It gives a way better look, especially to the valley of the dark lords.

I only have a few things to ask:

Have you changed the sith trooper armor? Since I installed this ( I installed the creatures and PLC originally, but deleted them) the armor looks too shiny to me.

Other thing that bugs me is the sith holocron (and sith monument if you have the jedi temple mod). I mean a white sith holocron?? I don't know about you guys, but a white sith holocron is awful.

Could you tell me what are the files (if they indeed exist) that change the color of the holocron, as well as the sith trooper thing? I'd greately appreciate it

It is just great but 4/5 for some things I didn't like (mainly the creatures)

Nice job Xarwarz ;)

Marvelous, wonderful, acomplished, and spectacular are words to describe your work from what I've seen and read so far. I am anxious to play. I'll be playing though the game and if there's anything that I could point out that has room for improvement or was done exceptionally well, I will let you know. Is there anyone skilled enough out there who happens to be working to modify the body language and mannerisms of the characters in the game? Maybe Drewton could with his TSLMIM or you since it seems that you would have skills related to that at least with what you have done with the graphics. I hardly play video games at all if that has an obvious answer. But they are fun when I do play them, and all of you who worked to basically recreate Kotor 2 have really got me into playing and using your work on the game.

Hum, I may be mistaken, but I believe that skinning/texturing as done by Xarwars is not related to modifying the body language. Even as I cannot state what would be involved in altering the such, I am pretty much sure it is a different type of modding. Besides, what you propose (body language and the such) should probably be posted in the request forum...

Hum, I may be mistaken, but I believe that skinning/texturing as done by Xarwars is not related to modifying the body language. Even as I cannot state what would be involved in altering the such, I am pretty much sure it is a different type of modding. Besides, what you propose (body language and the such) should probably be posted in the request forum...

I'm not surprised that it's not related. Yes I should put it the request forum, but it was just a question as to whether or not someone is working on that. I am actually somewhat surprised then that no one has yet since every character has the same small set of body movements. Though I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt that it may be the most difficult and complicated of anything to modify and people have been more concerned with things like the cut content maybe.

well, i've only downloaded some of the parts of this enhancement (the ones i liked in the screenshots).

Well Dxun is great. I was bugged on the original dxun that it was grass grass grass ( I know, it's a jungle). But this gave dxun a new, and better, look.

Peragus is simply amazing. It gives the area a nem fun to play ( I stopped skiping Peragus mainly because of this mod).

Korriban is AWESOME. It gives a way better look, especially to the valley of the dark lords.

I only have a few things to ask:

Have you changed the sith trooper armor? Since I installed this ( I installed the creatures and PLC originally, but deleted them) the armor looks too shiny to me.

Other thing that bugs me is the sith holocron (and sith monument if you have the jedi temple mod). I mean a white sith holocron?? I don't know about you guys, but a white sith holocron is awful.

Could you tell me what are the files (if they indeed exist) that change the color of the holocron, as well as the sith trooper thing? I'd greately appreciate it

It is just great but 4/5 for some things I didn't like (mainly the creatures)

Nice job Xarwarz ;)

Sorry i didn't respond didn't think anyone remembered this thread. No i didn't change any armors just the creatures but i'm glad you like the mod. I'm going to do a re up and and some new better textures i created. Uh the sith holocron texture is in the telos folder

Marvelous, wonderful, acomplished, and spectacular are words to describe your work from what I've seen and read so far. I am anxious to play. I'll be playing though the game and if there's anything that I could point out that has room for improvement or was done exceptionally well, I will let you know. Is there anyone skilled enough out there who happens to be working to modify the body language and mannerisms of the characters in the game? Maybe Drewton could with his TSLMIM or you since it seems that you would have skills related to that at least with what you have done with the graphics. I hardly play video games at all if that has an obvious answer. But they are fun when I do play them, and all of you who worked to basically recreate Kotor 2 have really got me into playing and using your work on the game.

Thanks for the compliments um no i don't do animations thats another department.

Sorry i didn't respond didn't think anyone remembered this thread. No i didn't change any armors just the creatures but i'm glad you like the mod. I'm going to do a re up and and some new better textures i created. Uh the sith holocron texture is in the telos folder

Thanks for the compliments um no i don't do animations thats another department.

How could we forget this thread, it has one of the best texture mods out there. I still wonder why you have not hosted these to KOTOR Files yet.

Something about them "refusing" (somehow, for unknown reason...) to upload some of them, if I recall.

:

After preparing your file as detailed above please use the form below to begin uploading your file if the filesize is BELOW 250 megabytes. If the filesize of your file is ABOVE 250 megabytes you will need to upload the file elsewhere and supply us with the URL of the file by clicking here. An overview of your files which are currently pending approval can be found here

It appears that the files in question being able to be compressed into the specified format is the problem it seems.

If you give me permission, I will gladly submit the textures for you. I will make sure the moderators will be immediately informed that they are your textures not mine.

It appears that the files in question being able to be compressed into the specified format is the problem it seems.

If you give me permission, I will gladly submit the textures for you. I will make sure the moderators will be immediately informed that they are your textures not mine.

Well theres a few on kotor files now. Its just that for what ever reason the files expired a while back after i uploaded almost all the planets. Another thing i starting doing is compressing my files in DDS format so it doesn't take long to download. But they don't take dds files. But i making a new TSL VISUAL ENHANCEMENT should be out in 2011 so if you want to upload the ones that aren't on there sure go ahead.

Well theres a few on kotor files now. Its just that for what ever reason the files expired a while back after i uploaded almost all the planets. Another thing i starting doing is compressing my files in DDS format so it doesn't take long to download. But they don't take dds files. But i making a new TSL VISUAL ENHANCEMENT should be out in 2011 so if you want to upload the ones that aren't on there sure go ahead.

I've got the OK from jonathan7 too. I will begin submitting tommorow. Full credit will be given to you Xarwarz.

• 3 weeks later...

really awesome mod. What some people meant with the ebon hawk is that you used the wrong texture for some of the ebon hawk stuff. what you used appear to have been wall textures. I looked at the PER_EH1.tga in this mod:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Reskins_by_Drizzt425;89455

and it was totally different then what you used in your mod. oh, did anybody have black floor tiles in the ebon hawk?

really awesome mod. What some people meant with the ebon hawk is that you used the wrong texture for some of the ebon hawk stuff. what you used appear to have been wall textures. I looked at the PER_EH1.tga in this mod:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Reskins_by_Drizzt425;89455

and it was totally different then what you used in your mod. oh, did anybody have black floor tiles in the ebon hawk?

Well the new ebon hawk interior i finished will look way better in the new mod so forget that older ebon look

oh cool. your stuff is good either way. its like playing a new game.

Thanks but the new one will be better at different parts

Duxnis pretty good, except for the leaves texture on the walls. If I may ask, what is the name of that texture?

DXN_clif3

Archived