Home

[K1]Ryloth Planet Mod

HK-42

Ryloth Planet Mod

ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO REAL LIFE ISSUES

Alright, here we go.

I've been working on a planet mod recently for Knights of the old Republic, and I am finally making a thread. It adds Ryloth(obviously since you most likely read the title before you clicked it) and it comes along with 12 modules, multiple merchants, just fun NPCs, a new story line, one big side quest, a few smaller side quests, a custom planet icon, and more.

Help Me!

Before I get on to the good things(like how far I am) I'm going to say the things I would like but cant do myself(I'll be doing all the tedious stuff like .git files, packaging, spawning, merchants, etc)

1. Module Reskins- Would be a BIG plus, list of modules below)

2. Duel Arena- As I am reusing Taris's cantina, it would be great to reuse the dueling arena, but it requires lots of scripts and stuff I can not do. Instead of humans I'll probably have huge creatures, with terms like in TSL.

3. Custom Reskins for Characters.

Galaxy Map Bug- Fixed.

5. Some new twilek toys.

6. Waypoints

7. Swoop Scripts

Thats it for now if you can do one or more of these either post or pm me.

Now fun stuff:

NOTE: All Major Character(but 2) lack dialog till I get plot details right and get all the NPC's spawned and stuff.

PROGRESS

1. Kala'din Landing Pad- 80% Lacks major character dialog and going to add a couple NPC's to make feel alive.

2. Kala'din Village- 90% lacking waypoints

3. Merchant Center- 99% Just not going to 100 untill release because you never know.

4. Jedi Apartment- 80% This is small nothing really about it except the main jedi characters live here and you talk to them. They lack dialog.

5. Cantina- 90%- Lacks Major Character Dialog and the pazaak players dialog

6. Exchange Territory- 50% Ready for NPC's

7. Exchange Base- 10% Nothing but Ideas

8. Sith Territory- 90% Lacks 1 Dialog

9. Sith Temple- 10% Nothing but Ideas

10. Darth <Insert Name Here> Meditation Chamber- 10% Nothing but Ideas all it is here is the final battle/dialog/end of main quest.

11. Swoop Area- 50% Lacks some NPC's, dialog, and scripts for the races

12. Swoop Track- 10% Nothing but Ideas

Well I dont have many screenshots yet. Why? Because I'm too busy making the mod and tonight was my night off:xp: and I only got a few minutes to use on the computer because I have to leave.

I wanted to get a video up, but my recorder did horrible quality(hypercam) and the other one I used had great quality but lagged the game...bad.(camtasia)

Anyway hope your interested, and if you can do one of the things I wanted contact me.

More information about the mod is here: http://rylothplanet.blogspot.com/

Also this is now(starting yesterday) a Team Hssiss Project, so check out the thread on that team.

Reused Modules

Kala'din Landing Pad=Korriban Landing Pad

Kala'din Village=Ancherhead

Jedi Apartment=Taris Apartment(a desert reskin of this would be nice)

Merchant Center=Hunter Store on that desert planet we all know and love

Cantina=Taris Cantina

Exchange Territory=The Sand People Entrance to their home

Exchange Base=The Sand People Base

Sith Territory=Korriban Academy Entrance

Sith Temple=Korriban Academy

Final Module=Dantoonie Star Map Area

The People who have done work on this mod:

Team Hssiss Member Including:

Canderis- Sith Skin and 2da editing.

LordReven999: Module Reskins, Character Skins

DarthMe- Character Skins

Gob.Demo.Mod- Armor Skins

Yatsuke- Head

Others:

Triggergod: 2 Custom Lightsabers

RedRob41: Character Skin

Marius Fett: Jedi Apartment NEW Module

And the ones who helped me with some scripts(way too many people but ones off the top of my head)

Star Admiral- Script help and some custom mod tools on armbands

Stoffe

Mandalore_the_Great

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated progress: Cantina 90%. Just lacks 1 Major Character Dialog, pazaak player's dialog, and a script I've yet to fix.

Also fixed that bug:

See

Starting work on the next module now

EDIT: Be sure to check out the list of work I can't do but would like in first post :D

I didn't knew redrob41 was this much talented,man I don't know what to say,that is some awesome reskin.Anyways,HK-42 I might help you and darth-me with character reskins.

EDIT:HK-42 have a look at these.Btw.there seems to be a problem with changing the skybox.Few buildings still remain as if they are part of the module.I tried every skybox to remove those remaining buildings but it didn't work.And on thing more the part of skybox that changed,it needs a custom made skybox.I will tell you details when you are online at msn.

Hometry.jpg

Hometry1.jpg

Very nice work nice reskin of the room from Taris, Just a couple of thoughts:

The door in the room looks a bit new-ish perhaps it could be a made to look a bit

scruffier like the rest of the room.

The piles of sand drifted agents the side of the building in the Tattoine reskins look very odd as they are a different colure.

Archived