JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan

Is Tavion a pathetic fighter?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is Tavion a pathetic fighter?

• Yes
    • meh.
    • No

i hate tavion. shes such a loser.

apart from hating her stupid existence, i realized that she stank in combat. not tavion_sith_sword, but tavion_scepter ( i think thats it)

i mean, shes pathetic! rebornmasters are tougher than her, and shes supposed to be the big cheese. heck, her apprentice seemed harder to beat than her.

other people share this opinion?

I always found Kyle harder to beat than her.

Maybe because Kyle kicks your ass several times and Jaden still can't beat him? Kyle actually disarms Jaden in the battle and the only reason Kyle didn't stop him was because Jaden summoned the staff of Ragnos and blew the ceiling ontop of him. Then Kyle gets up and he STILL can't be beaten by Jaden. It really shows that Kyle knew Jaden was no match for him

Maybe because Kyle kicks your ass several times and Jaden still can't beat him? Kyle actually disarms Jaden in the battle and the only reason Kyle didn't stop him was because Jaden summoned the staff of Ragnos and blew the ceiling ontop of him. Then Kyle gets up and he STILL can't be beaten by Jaden. It really shows that Kyle knew Jaden was no match for him

set kyle_boss against tavion_scepter and watch the fun.

(somewhat hilarious when kyle starts the 'spank'... o_O)

There is no Yoda option.

yoda would wipe the floor with all of them!

I think that Tavion was weak in that first battle, but WAY too tough for the second one w/ Ragnos exploiting her body. The only thing that allows me to beat her the second time was with Force-lightning.

I despise enemies that are immune to Force grip and lightsaber throws (Desann, Tavion w/scepter, Luke) If this were not so, this would be fine with me. I also hate how tough Desann is and how I can't beat him with lightside powers alone. I MUST have lightning, or I can't touch him.

I also hate enemies that have unlimited energy (reborn masters) and can use light and darkside powers at the same time. I would love to do that, but it costs so much Force energy and I can't use lightning and absorb at the same moment.

I think that Tavion was weak in that first battle, but WAY too tough for the second one w/ Ragnos exploiting her body. The only thing that allows me to beat her the second time was with Force-lightning.

lol, i tried it on the jedi master difficulty level once.... O_o

I despise enemies that are immune to Force grip and lightsaber throws (Desann, Tavion w/scepter, Luke) If this were not so, this would be fine with me. I also hate how tough Desann is and how I can't beat him with lightside powers alone. I MUST have lightning, or I can't touch him.

hmm, can you tell me the difficulty level you were on, DY?

I also hate enemies that have unlimited energy (reborn masters) and can use light and darkside powers at the same time. I would love to do that, but it costs so much Force energy and I can't use lightning and absorb at the same moment.

i wonder if there is a mod for this...

afaik, all the npcs have unlimited force.use mind trick level four on a blue (weak) reborn and try out its powers. you can use them without limit. (example: attack kata spam like crazy)

i personally hate it how some enemies have unlimited force jump. like, they can jump forever. you can be 4 times the usual jump lvl 3 height on a platform, turn around to do something, turn back, and find an enemy punk waving his lightsaber in your face. im not sure which npcs have this, but i know desann does it for sure. stupid lizard headed idiot

• 2 weeks later...

I used Jedi Knight and couldn't so much as establish a grip on Desann, yet he had an unbeatable grip in Outcast. No matter what I did, I could NEVER hit Tavion/Ragnos corrupted or Desann even when they didn't have their lightsabers in hand. Upon impact, my own saber always gets knocked out and disabled. How can that be removed from their NPC data profile?

• 2 weeks later...

Tavion was a weakling. I pwned her in a millisecond. Rosh was tougher than her! Man, hadn't she learned any skill from what happened to Desann? She could have praticed to become stronger than him, But she relied on some stupid specture and still got PWNED.

Upon impact, my own saber always gets knocked out and disabled. How can that be removed from their NPC data profile?

i dunno. that *is* really annoying. another dumb thing is how saber locks are impossible to win in the jedi master difficulty setting. in 'jedi'. i looked forward to / hoped for saberlocks in fights. but in 'jedi master'. the instant you get into one, youre dead. even with pathetic enemies. so theres absolutely no hope against red reborn and greater. you could be having a spectacular duel against a rebornmaster, and by the sound of his grunts, youre just about to finish him, and then suddenly:

*saberlock*

*fail*

*dead*.

^ (0.37 seconds)

:firemad:

• 1 month later...

Archived