Home

Ravager vs Leviathan

WindraSkywalker

Based on an Interdictor-class Cruiser (Leviathan) against a Centurion-class Battlecruiser (Ravager), probably the latter. The individual ships themelves, if Nihilus was not at the helm of Ravager, it could probably be picked apart easily - it was falling apart, and technically un-spaceworthy, after all.

But wasn't the leviathan malak!s flagship? wasn't it bigger than the average sith fleet cruisers? also it has awesome firepower, taris was destroyed in just a few minutes,

It seems that the Centurion class was about twice the size of the other one. Also, Malak's fleet levelled Taris, not one ship. ;)

But wasn't the leviathan malak!s flagship? wasn't it bigger than the average sith fleet cruisers? also it has awesome firepower, taris was destroyed in just a few minutes,

The Leviathan was the same size as all other ships of its class, and it wasn't just the Leviathan that glassed Taris. The cutscenes (Admiral Saul) states that there was a fleet of ships (probably other interdictors) that participated glassing of Taris.

How about if ravager were whole??? Just a battle of the two.

Ravager looks like it might between that of a star destroyer and a super star destroyer.

Not eactly sure how big Leviathan or any other ship produced by the star forge actually was in comparison.

Size is one determining factor, but others are:

-weaponry on board which I'm not sure has been determined for ravager, however we have for leviathan

-armor and such

-on board systems to compensate for damage

-manuverability

None of which I am too awfully informed about, so I leave it to whom ever to find info and debate away.

Carry on. :)

The Ravager was not destroyed when the Exile kills Nihlihus so the Ravager must have been able to hold together

Right. ?

Anyways my bet is the Leviathan would win

In my opinion when playing the game it was a lot bigger and blew up Taris and Dantooine

Just my Opinion

It seems that the Centurion class was about twice the size of the other one.

Once again...:rolleyes:

Also, we only saw a drained bridge crew on Ravager. The other soldiers, officers, commandoes and dark Jedi aboard seemed normal. Also, it stands to reason that a vessel twice the size of Leviathan would have many more hands.

And, as I said above:

Ravager, sans Nihilus, would likely be destroyed by Leviathan. Ravager was not 'spaceworthy.' With Nihilus aboard...possibly not.

Centurion-class would very probably take the Interdictor-class easily enough, if the tradition of bigger ship = greater firepower and heavier armour holds true. But then, depending on the commander...

plus the leviathan looks cooler

QFT

Centurion-class would very probably take the Interdictor-class easily enough, if the tradition of bigger ship = greater firepower and heavier armour holds true. But then, depending on the commander...

The KOTOR Campaign guide spells out a definitively superior armament for the Centurion-class battlecruiser. Also, you're making the hypothetical situation look more complicated than it is. When one lone ship is pitted against another lone ship which is considerably more powerful, then unless it has some ridiculously random weakness, the bigger ship is going to win.

Besides, Ravager was rather sort of transport to Nihilus then battleship.

Which is why we see it directly leading the attack on Telos, right?

The KOTOR Campaign guide spells out a definitively superior armament for the Centurion-class battlecruiser...When one lone ship is pitted against another lone ship which is considerably more powerful, then unless it has some ridiculously random weakness, the bigger ship is going to win.

Quite true. That's what I was getting at, really. Sorry if it didn't come through that well. ;)

My other point related to the particulars of Ravager v Leviathan.

When one lone ship is pitted against another lone ship which is considerably more powerful, then unless it has some ridiculously random weakness, the bigger ship is going to win.

Exactly. The Ravager is bigger, more powerful, and better armed/manned. It will win unless it has a ridiculous random weakness - such as, for example, Darth Nihilus not being present. That's a loss of a commander, a severe loss of durability, and many other things that the Leviathan could easily take advantage of to win.

Archived