Home

Shinobi

DrPhil2501

Kaneda walked over to the scene of the crime, where the Ramen shop had been burned. It was partially destroyed, but nothing the repairmen could fix. If only he had been quicker to help out. He saw Takeda and Sam, standing right outside. The ANBU forces have finally arrived to investigate the scene. Innocent people lay on the ground, injured from the attack.

He walked over to Takeda. "What in the hell happened here? Who is responcible?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karela shook her head sadly

"There's no way I'm taking you back to the village, we're still cleaning up after that last little incident with you."

Let me Kill her please? You owe me for telling you bedtime stories when you were a little girl...

Did you honestly expect that to work?

Listen! She and her Kind kept me captive! They tried to contain all of us! They experimented on the other tailed beasts!

That was in the past, she is no longer part of the Akatsuki! Now be quiet!

I hate you so very much right now

Well the feeling isn't mutual

"I just want to hear what happend from your perspective."

Sayomi nods and says "I understand. I happen to cause quite a bit of damage when I'm angry."

Sayomi continues "From what I've heard, from my sources, is that Naruto at the time came with a team of ninja and through brute force was able to single out and pick everyone of my family off." A tear runs down the side of her face.

Sayomi continued "Other then that I haven't heard much, they were vague, and quite frankly I could've cared less, all I had wanted to know was who did it and where I could find them."

Sayomi's eyes dilate instantly as a sharp pain comes from her chest, she pulls down her cloak to reveal a seal in the middle of her chest that looked like it was missing a piece. Sayomi says in a demonic voice "Shichibi! You are nothing! A rat that was supposed to be put down long ago! You weren't worthy of being in the presence of the Akatsuki! Fool... speak again and I will obliviate your from the face of this plane!" Sayomi's eyes return to normal as she falls to the ground unconscious.

Oh crap...now what do I do?!

Let her die!

I told you to shut up about that! I won't let her die! She is not evil! She's just confused...

I'll say she's confused...she thinks I'm the nine-tailed fox apparently...

Be quiet and let me work!

Karela gently picked up the girl and put her back on what apparently passed as a bed.

"I know that's not what happend. Naruto would never have done something like that."

Karela took a washcloth out of her pocket and wetted it down with a small flask of whater she had on her belt.

"Come on...wake up..."

Karela put the washcloth directly on the girls head.

"Wake up...you need to know the truth about what happend."

Oh crap...now what do I do?!

Let her die!

I told you to shut up about that! I won't let her die! She is not evil! She's just confused...

I'll say she's confused...she thinks I'm the nine-tailed fox apparently...

Be quiet and let me work!

Karela gently picked up the girl and put her back on what apparently passed as a bed.

"I know that's not what happend. Naruto would never have done something like that."

Karela took a washcloth out of her pocket and wetted it down with a small flask of whater she had on her belt.

"Come on...wake up..."

Karela put the washcloth directly on the girls head.

"Wake up...you need to know the truth about what happend."

Hehe, oops, sorry.... I mistook Shichibi for Kyuubi, my bad. :p

Sayomi begins to wake up, as she does her arm flies up to grab Karela's neck under the impression he was trying to harm her while she slept though she stopped herself mid way realizing that wasn't the case. Her arm stood still in mid air as she slowly lay it back down.

Sayomi says slowly "Wha- wha- what happened? Why am I in bed?"

Sayomi lays there half awake very groggy as spots of blood begin to soak the sheets that lay on her bare skin. Sayomi moans in pain.

Wha- wha- what happened? Why am I in bed?

I wish I could answer that

"Somethings wrong with you. It's almost like you have a sealed beast inside you and it's trying to get out."

Karela tried not to look worried.

"Do you have anything sealed in you? I need to know now before I bring you back to the village."

"What in the hell happened here? Who is responcible?"

Takeda looked over to Kaneda and laughed slightly.

"Some girl, she was pretty tough but fortunately I've got a few tricks hidden. Karela went after the girl and I believe Asuka did as well. Though she might be tracking the samurai that was in here. Did I mention there was a fire?"

It was quite ridiculous that all these events happened in one day, Takeda wondered what would happen next.

"So you were just with the Hokage, did he have anything to say?"

"Some girl, she was pretty tough but fortunately I've got a few tricks hidden. Karela went after the girl and I believe Asuka did as well. Though she might be tracking the samurai that was in here. Did I mention there was a fire?"

Kaneda looked at the half-burned down Ramen shop. Then back at Takeda. "Yeah, that part to me was already clear."

"So you were just with the Hokage, did he have anything to say?"

"We were given a mission briefing. Something about a bunch of savages harming the eco system of a burial site. We were asked to gather some volunteers for this mission."

Sayomi nods, as she looks at him she says "Yes... it is an artificial bijuu. It was first created by Orochimaru and lay dormant until I met the Akatsuki who, because of the fact it was not a real bijuu, did not try to steal it, rather they offered to break the seal causing it to lay dormant. Through out my travels the bijuu has been my companion of sorts, at first she was very hard to control but over time we began to come together. She is able to take on a visible form outside of my body but my body still is where she resides, when she gets angry she sometimes she becomes enough to overwhelm me for a short while using my body to speak or express her wishes. She however cannot use me to act out her wishes, she does not have that power over me. The Akatsuki, specifically Deidara, helped me name her when we first broke the seal, she is named after myself and Kyuubi (sometimes to her dismay). Her name is Syuubi and takes the form of a white wolf with 13 tails." Sayomi finishes.

Sayomi speaks again "That is all that I really know about her, other then what I've said she's considered to be as powerful as Kyuubi but is much less controlling." Sayomi finishes again.

"So, how long have you been training with those."

After she picked up her two blades and placed them in her sheaths again, Asuka smiled up at Akagi. "Well... about a year ago, when I was fourteen," she replied. Yes, Sensei Benjiro taught her the arts of using the swords. He too was skilled at using them. Even at an old age.

Then the thought about the girl who burnt the Ramen Shop came to her. She looked up at Akagi. "Hey! We've gotta find that girl and the other one who burnt the shop! Oh, by the way... the name's Asuka. Asuka Kyo!" The young girl added, smiling.

She started at Fourteen? A good age to start, hopefully her Sensei teaches her well.

Akagi nodded,"Glad to meet you Asuka Kyo, I am Akagi Shurijima, Samurai. Let's go find this...person, whatever she is."

Akagi took out his wakizashi blade and began trudging up the steep, muddy, mountainside towards a cave that he had spied about 10 minutes earlier.

"Before we go, you need to know the truth about your family."

"Naruto told me the story once when I was visiting him."

Karela stopped to think

"Pain had sent his bodies to try and take me alive so they could extract the nine-tailed fox. Now, this was happening when I was out training. I came back to find most of the village in ruins."

"I attacked all of Pain's bodies and eventually was captured by the Deva Path who managed to hit me with some sort of Chakra rods that immobilized me. I thought I was honestly done for. Pain was easily the strongest opponet I've ever fought...I sometimes wonder how I could have won it."

"Anyway. I thought I was going to be killed...but then my assistant here jumped in front of me and challenged Pain. She managed to drive him back before he nearly killed her. I lost control and shot up to my six tailed form when I finally managed to drive pain out of the village. "

Karela's eyes turned downwards.

"We were given a mission briefing. Something about a bunch of savages harming the eco system of a burial site. We were asked to gather some volunteers for this mission."

"Sounds interesting," Takeda thought to himself.

"Well if it isn't too late I'd like to volunteer."

Takeda waited for the answer from his fellow chunin. He wondered if anything else would happen on this odd day and why today.

Sayomi looks at Karela and says quietly "Why did they have to die? They were... my family... my friends." her eyes begin to tear up again as crimson tears drop to the floor.

Sayomi wiped her face with her arm as she stood up and said "I understand that this was an accident and Naruto is not to blame... but one question that lingers over me is what became of the fox? Is it still sealed inside of him? Has it been punished for it's atrocities?" Sayomi stands there her crystal blue eyes filled with crimson red tears.

Another question came to Sayomi's mind as she stood there "Was there anyone left? Are all of the Akatsuki gone?" she looked at Karela with prying eyes as if she was hoping just one of them lay in a Kohona prison or had made it out alive and was out there looking for her.

"Glad to meet you Asuka Kyo, I am Akagi Shurijima, Samurai. Let's go find this...person, whatever she is."

"Nice to meet ya too," Asuka replied, smiling. The she added, "And you're right. Let's go!" She then kept her two trusty blades on her hips, going up the mountainside behind Akagi. In all her life, this was her first time to meet a Samurai. Asuka then whistled when she saw a cave ahead.

"Woah. Looks kinda creepy. But I'm pretty sure that girl and the other mean girl is in there."

Sayomi looked up at Karela and smirked as she said "It would not surprise me if Deidara made it out alive... he's good at doing that."

Sayomi cracked a smile, the first time she'd smiled in years, it felt good as she thought about having a part of her family back. Sayomi began to say "If you would take me to Naruto now I would much appreciate it." Sayomi bowed leaving herself open as a sign of good intention.

"Remember, if you cause trouble, You'll have to deal with the wrath of the Hokage, he's already probaly mad at you for burning his favorite resturant."

"If you'll follow me."

Karela began the trek out of the cave

Sayomi begins to follow Karela as her cloak waves in the wind and her hair dances as the wind blows.

Sayomi began as they walked "What is Naruto like? I've heard stories but I've never met him."

"He's really determined, He's sorta of smart-"

He's an idiot!

He's the only reason your still alive! The villagers wanted you dead, instead he gave you a choice!

Face it! He is not the smartest guy in the world. The Hyuga girl has been watching him for years and he hasn't noticed her!

I'll give you that one...

"He's not the most observant guy in the world though...for instance, the girl I was talking about earlier, Hinata, has had a crush on him since they were little kids and he still doesn't notice! He is really tough though."

Karela squinted up ahead.

"Is that the big guy?"

That is him!

"Hey big guy! Don't attack her! Before you get any ideas, don't! She's learned the truth about what happend!"

"Easy big guy...she's made her peace with the village. She wasn't evil, she was just very very angry."

"Come on, we need to get you to the village."

A short while later

Outside the Hokage's office

"Well...your about to meet the Hokage...brace yourself!"

Karela was smiling when she opend the door

The smile didn't vanish when she saw what was happening in the office

What are they doing?!

Still smiling, Karela closed the door and turned to face the mysterious lady.

"We...uh...need to leave now."

Am I in shock? Has the impossible finally happend?

I don't think I'll ever be able to unsee that...and I've seen some horrible things

No kidding...the image is stuck in my mind...

Sayomi's eyes go blank as her mouth drops and a comical bead of sweat appears on her forehead...

Sayomi beings to say "WHA-! HOLY-!" as she slams her palm onto her face.

Sayomi says as she activates her sharingan to watch "Wow... I didn't know that could be done with a sutra."

Sayomi's face quickly turns to horrible fear "Oh god.... oh my god... HOLY-" she instantly closes her eyes as her pale complexion turns bright red.

Sayomi begins to float about 3 feet off of the ground and begins to rock back and forth whispering "Why did I have to peak... why did I have to peak..."

Karela led the way out of the building with a weird look on her face.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that...Naruto...picked up some bad habits from an Old Sensai of his..."

Karela's shock was finally starting to wear off and she could finally move her facial muscles correctly.

"I really thought he would never figure it out."

Karela looked down at her watch.

"Well, based on the fact that it's been about ten minutes since we saw...what we saw, I think it's safe to finally introduce you."

Archived