Home

(k1) Taris middle city

disbeliever

If you DO put the Jedi tower in (they did blow it up good, but a basement or lower level of the abandoned building is not out of the question), I could whip up some dialogue for Carth and Mission to have some interesting things to say if you put a Zayne reference in.

Carth's would be along the lines of "The first time I realized no one or nothing could be trusted was when I ran across that kid..."

Mission's would be, "Oh, cool! I remember him. Nice guy, REALLY cute...Made a great Bek!"

Kudos :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, first of all very good work!!! Amazing work I must say! Looking forward the final touch to see it with details for ingame. :thmbup1:

About the game experience, might I suggest to you (or whoever is going to work with storyline) to put some quests to work both Upper City and Lower Levels? That would be it fit better than make it a standalone module.

Also, I think that the slavery idea is a good one (do not misunderstand my words, please!!!) as Taris is a very racist society, so almost none alien can reach the Upper Level, this Middle One should be filled by more aliens than humans. The Sith Presence can be used for slavering cells and a possible free/capture mission. Also this can be linked to the Kashyyyk events.

Maybe the Sith can use the Exchange resources for this, and more presence of Davik and the Exchange would be cool, it would give him and the organization a more control impression.

Also, we could see Davik agents taking proffit with the gang war below and dispossing a weapon smuggling operation involving Czerka, the Beks and the Vulkars.

About the old Jedi Temple, the references to the Covenant is a great idea, and it can be used as quarters for any gang, or a place to be salvaged by oportunists and/or the Sith in search of Jedi valuable data or objects. Maybe here we can find references to the Exile himself/herself!!

As I said, this are only ideas and suggestions!

Good luck!

you realise that mission couldnt have known zayne dont you based purely on her age shes only 14 in kotor all in all i must say its a masterful creation of modeling i look forwards to seeing the final product

you realise that mission couldnt have known zayne dont you based purely on her age shes only 14 in kotor all in all i must say its a masterful creation of modeling i look forwards to seeing the final product

They meet when she was 7, in 'Knights of the Old republic' #22. in the same areas of Taris you visit in KotOR... Clicky

heres a picture I took of page (Couldnt find lead fot scanner lol)Mission Meet's Zayne

WOW. I absolutely adore it so far. I love Taris and I am 100% positive I would love your mod as well. Everything is looking fabulous.

I wish I could help, but I'm almost worthless modding wise besides reskinning heads. If you get some dialogue and a plot going though, I could do some voice work for you.

Good luck, you're on to do great things. :thmbup1:

They meet when she was 7, in 'Knights of the Old republic' #22. in the same areas of Taris you visit in KotOR... Clicky

heres a picture I took of page (Couldnt find lead fot scanner lol)Mission Meet's Zayne

bloody kotor comic books screwing with me they are oh how i bloody hate them *devolves into inane rambling about the evils of the kotor comic books

Looking to this project closely, it seems pretty damn good, I admire this work!!

Suggestion: Could be there the location of Davik's headquarters? As we never saw where it was exactly? So you can create it, with it's hangar and the Ebon Hawk in it.

I appriciate the support and encouraging comments.

I do not know when another update will come. I have never modeled for KOTOR before, nor have I gotten anything in game that has been self created.

The modeling and texturizing is done. However I am not doing well with learning how to get it into the game. I will let everyone know

• 2 weeks later...

The next steps for me:

I am working currently on the textures that got jacked up in getting them in game.

After that I will be going back and tweeking some models to better fit in my area

After that I will have to figure out how to get the taris door animations into my model/area and take you to another module when you walk into the doors. right now thery are just a model I merged using a existing taris door and do nothing.

After that I will tweek textures somemore

After that I will open up the floor to ideas for filling this grand level (merchants, kiosks bums etc). I am not a scripter and will be asking for help with this step.

After that, well be close ;)

Archived