Home

Geekiest Star Wars Related Things

M@RS

Well in case you didn't hear the podcast, I have both watched all 6 SW films in one day, and dressed as a Jedi and had a lightsaber duel with a guy dressed as Darth Sidious in the hallway my junior year in high school (on Halloween). Also,

[1:28:22 AM] maverick187: Jeff reply to this thread and say you fapped to bikini leia

• 2 weeks later...

Role playing. Cosplaying. Or building lightsabers...even dueling with some lightsaber props.

I once built a lightsaber out of legos... apparently I started modeling sabers at a young age.

Reeeeally?

You might enjoy these sites if you are still into the builing aspects of lightsabers--or at least purchasing the really high end stuff:

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com

http://www.ultrasabers.com

http://www.advanced-light.com

http://www.doclocustomsabers.com

I actually have all the parts and some of the tools required to make me a silver stunt saber from ultra and TCCS.

Fact: Slave Leia is the reason S&M became well-known to Western civilisation.

At least it applies for me. >_>

Rawr!

<whip> 'Sright. She's one hot piece...or at least she was...

It's not that it's a hangout, it's what we hang out. If you know what I mean.

Hint: You do know what I mean.

>_<

Let me guess, you live by the motto: "Rock out with yer **** out!", amiright?

:lol:

I play SWRPs...in fact I even draw stuff for it. Imagine trying to fight some sith lord whose re-gen properties make Sion look wussy. Sure I eventually won, however my character wound up more or less as badly off as Vader. Except I did get some experimental "Synth lungs". Tradeoff: now I am MORE susceptible to ion droid guns. I guess that's my punishment for overusing lightsaber form 7.

Well, my pal and I also do RPs of stuff in the megaman franchise.

Oh my god... you people are true nerds! I thought your kind only existed in the minds of the stereotype-believers:eek: The geekiest SW thing ive ever done is just watching all the movies in a single day... And i watched 3 and 5 twice:xp: I was sick at home:D

The geekiest thing i've ever done is writting "May the force be with me" before an exam. :p

And this's what my friend,who's a SW fan too, has done and i see it many times: he speaks in front of the class and his hand keep moving like Bastila's way in KOTOR.

Actually now I can recall something SW related that was nerdy to the extreme.

Those residing in CA near Sacramento will know what I am talking about:

I went to SAC CON back in 2007 and met C. Andrew Nelson.

In case you dunno who he is I'll give you a hint. Played parts in a mid 90's "remake" of some older films. SW films. The parts he played were as a certain character. That character was tall, domineering, wore black, and had a respirator, all while dueling with a red lightsaber.

And I even got an autographed picture from him. :D

Oh my god... you people are true nerds! I thought your kind only existed in the minds of the stereotype-believers:eek: The geekiest SW thing ive ever done is just watching all the movies in a single day... And i watched 3 and 5 twice:xp: I was sick at home:D

:lol: Yeah, right. Sure you were. :smirk2:

Thanks!

Certainly. Yer welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Yeah, right. Sure you were. :smirk2:

Well, you wouldnt have time to watch them all in a single day if you didnt stay home:p See, they are all about 2 hours, so 6x2+2x2=14, and i have schooldays of about 6-8 hours, and on schooldays i wake up at 6.30-7.00:xp: I cant really understand how i did it, but i watched 14 hours of sw in a single day:confused:

I'm a massive Closet Geek I'm afraid... most of my friends are completely straight up Sports bar types or Rock fans, they have little to no knowledge of my massive Star Wars related book, game and collectible hoard hehe. It's not that I'm embarrassed it's just none of them are gamers, or Sci-fi fans etc, I'm pretty sure some have never even seen star Wars lol. So there would be little point discussing it with them TBH.

So my Geekiest moment would be, if one of my friends came in my bedroom and saw the Star Wars room of Destiny lol.

Well, you wouldnt have time to watch them all in a single day if you didnt stay home:p See, they are all about 2 hours, so 6x2+2x2=14, and i have schooldays of about 6-8 hours, and on schooldays i wake up at 6.30-7.00:xp: I cant really understand how i did it, but i watched 14 hours of sw in a single day:confused:

Get back to studying :p

Archived