Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad Idea: You'd get nailed with a pedophelia charge or soliciting a minor, or contributing to their dilenquency...or something like that.

I'd be up for it if this were an 18+ forum--not like the posters and their images are anyone who you'd meet IRL. However, Fry's Electronics made me do something really naughty last week. *blush*

Sticking your tongue to the terminals of a car battery.

Good idea, since the buyer was probably going to take it and send a complaint that they got the wrong item anyway.

Selling a giant box of live spiders on eBay, but instead sending a yourself wearing a spider costume, hugging the buyer and running away. While singing a screaming sex metal song.

Where can I sign up?

PM me, the band's looking for a keyboardist and a drummer. Bonus points if you can sing, scream, or have sex in front of a mic.

Good idea, I wanna watch some of our admin and staff get really pissed off about it. :p

Putting a telephone in a dishwasher.

PM me, the band's looking for a keyboardist and a drummer. Bonus points if you can sing, scream, or have sex in front of a mic.

Eh, I'm not particularly good with either of those instruments...with Alk now the vocalist... You really sure you want me naked on the stage with 2 cute gigantic danish women? :naughty:

Archived