Home

Survivors of Order 66 (RP)

Kyvios

Dantra began to walk quickly as she noticed the stares she was getting from the various thugs and other ruffians of Tatooine.

Apparently, Lethan Twi'leks are a rarity here...

She ducked inside one of the many cantinas that were on the street and went up to the bartender who gave her a skeptical eye.

"Before we serve you anything, I gotta ask...Are you a jedi?"

"No...why would you ask that?"

"Well...you are wearing one of their robes."

I need to ditch this thing...

"I wear this robe because it's very comfortable. Here, feel the fabric."

Dantra let the bartender grab a fistful of the robe and waited hopefully as examined the robe.

"Your right, that does seem pretty comfortable."

I did't come here to talk about fabrics!

"Thank you. Do you think I could get a chilled water please?"

The bartender nodded and shortly returned with a glass of ice water that dantra paid for with a ten credit chip.

And then she stopped cold on her way to her table.

I can feel the force in that one...and the girl he's sitting with...Is it possible they're with the inquisitors?

Dantra slowly passed by their table and sat down at a small booth by the window, she reached inside her robe and felt her lightsaber, to make sure it was still there.

Wait for it...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jundland Wastes were a barren environment. Rocks were falling down the cliffs all the time without almost ever being heard. Somewhere there may have been a Tusken Raider group making it's way to wherever Tusken Raiders usually traveled to. Somewhere a sandcrawler rumbled onwards driven onwards by Jawas on the hunt for any scrap metal which had been lost in the wastes. Somewhere a womp rat was chewing it's breakfast catch. He could sense it all, happening all around him in unison but still separate. A beautiful harmony which one could not put into words matching the feeling of warmth and knowledge it have out.

"Master Jedi!" a shout broke the meditation of the Mirialan man and a pair of clear eyes opened to watch a young girl running up the rocky hill.

"Yes, young Isador?" he asked in a calm and friendly manner as his eyes rested upon his knees while he remained in a meditative stance.

"Daddy wanted me to let you know they're sending a small group to fetch supplies from Mos Eisley and they would be honored if you joined them" the young girl said as she got closer to the former Jedi.

"Alright. I'll be down there in a moment" Kaan said and turned to see the Jundland Wastes from his hilltop position.

The man could see far into the rocky landscape and recognized many places due to taking frequent trips into the nearby areas in order to train his Jedi arts, keep his physique up to date and to calm himself without being a bother to the peaceful religious folks of the Oasis. He took a deep breath and concentrated upon Mos Eisley, where he felt the force swirling around many people, but concentrating on a handful. The Jedi knew immediately it was a sign that Jedi or other force-sensitives were about and as so there was no choice but to disguise. It may be Jedi, it may be Sith or it may just be a natural talent, but in any case Jedi robes would find the interest of these individuals more so than a connection to the force. At least on a busy street. Suddenly, a poke prodded the man's arm and he was once more pulled from meditation. As he turned swiftly to see what had touched him, the girl flinched and took a step back. He noticed she had been staring right at him from a mere inch away.

"Ah...! I'm sorry" the girl fumbled and looked down. Kaan chuckled and placed a finger on her chin to raise her eyes back up.

"Curiosity is not something to apologize for, young Isador. As long as there is curiosity, there is progress in the Galaxy" Kaan said and patted her on the top of her head, causing the little girl to squeal lightly and grasp his hand once the Jedi stood up.

Once the two reached the small religious community, a large speeder was already being readied. Kaan hurried into the small hut the community had built for him, despite him saying he did not need anything but a small amount of space to lay down in after a day. The locals however would not have any of it and built him his own hut. There during the course of his stay had collected various things he had collected during his journeys around Tatooine. As so he also had a collection of local clothes stored there. And by the time he emerged, he had hidden his tunic and lightsabers under a sturdy and heavy looking poncho that hung down at the level of his knees.

--- --- ---

The speeder blasted through the Jundland Wastes. Kaan sat on the back seat, observing as the young men in the front and the young woman next to him were having fun with the speed and the rush of air flying past the speeder. The Jedi once again was in meditation, sometimes using the force to maneuver the speeder when he felt that there was something coming up which would either hit or cause the driver to lose control over the craft. In any case, they did eventually get safely to Mos Eisley and landed in front of a store built out of what seemed the sand it stood on.

"We will more than likely stay here until tomorrow morning, Master J- Ah. Kaan. We won't need you help that much. We've dealt with these merchants before so you're pretty much free to do what you please while we're here" the driver said and looked at Kaan from the front seat.

"And how would you have stopped me from being free to do as I please while we're here in the first place?" the Mirialan said while chuckling and getting out of the speeder.

"I will contact you before night about my location and if I am going back with you. I will see you, fellow travelers" the Jedi said and bowed to the youngsters before heading into the city streets. He had a feeling this would turn out to be a very interesting day.

Gendar looked up in horror, eyes peering through a dark mop of unkempt hair as the Sith - this Audax - forced his unknown ally back, slowly, through the winding alley. The red blade burned the air, pushing the Jedi back, ever back. This battle would not continue for long - he could feel it.

The alley shook as a wall crumbled, tearing itself apart and hurtling torwards this unknown Jedi. No...not yet...I am not that weak...

Gendar reached out with his mind, sending waves of Force to intercept the wall in its path; masonry shattered against this barrier, deflecting with harm to nothing save a nearby pile of refuse. At the same time, his saber rattled up off the cobbles, flying into his outstretched hand, igniting itself in one movement, made fluid by desperation.

"You will kill no one this day," he said quietly, moving more carefully against the Sith. "Have you not seen enough death?"

Talking...you have to keep him talking.....slow the flood of hate that fuels him...

The piece of wall that Audax sent away was stopped, and destroyed in the air. He heard a lightsaber ignite behind him, and someone spoke to him. He flung around, his robe twirling around him, and saw the Jedi with the Silver blade walking towards him. His topaz eyes narrowed as the Jedi walked closer.

"Enough death?" Audax let out a cold, heartless laughter.

He walked backwards, making sure to keep both of his Jedi enemies in sight, and stopped close to the house which wall he had ripped off. He studied the one with the silver blade. The mans facial expression was calm, like he was trying to soothe Audax' pain. But there were no soothing for Audax, he was a servant of the dark side, and his goal was to kill all Jedi, no matter the cost.

"You are fools, Jedi. It's impossible to win against the Empire, and you will soon be dead!"

Audax leaped towards the jedi with the silver blade, twirling around in the air, his robes flapping around him. His red saber collided with the silver blade, sending sparks around the two fighting saberwielders. Audax did a flurry with immense speed, but being blocked by the Jedi. Audax did not care to find an opening, he just struck, again and again, hoping to once destroy his Jedi foe...

Anahera Bek burst into the cockpit of her ship with a seriously displeased expression on her face. She used the Force to remain steady against the bucking of the ship until she safely reached the pilot's chair. Then, her left leg shot out and her foot connected with the little green R3-D1 astromech droid, who had plugged himself into the ship in an attempt to land without Ana's assistance.

"Reddie, you're a moron," Ana barked, reclaiming control of the ship from the little droid. "Did you even send a landing request?"

The droid tootled his response and Ana sighed.

"Well, at least you did something right," she grumbled. "Don't ever try that again." She paused. "Did you just tell me to call you Greenie?"

A flurry of whistles and beeps, and Ana laughed.

"Your designation is R3-D1," she said. "Let's spell this out. R. Three. D. One. But if you get creative... R. E. D. I. And therefore, Reddie. It's not your color, it's your name and you gotta love the irony, what with you being green and being called Red. How many times are we gonna go over this?"

The ship settled into place on a landing pad in Mos Eisley and Ana powered everything down. "Reddie, I want you to-"

The droid beeped and Ana scowled.

"Artie?" she asked. "What kind of droid name is that? No go, Reddie. I own you now, so it's my decision." Mumbling to herself, she added, "Think it's time for a clean slate on you..."

Reddie wailed his protest and Ana grinned devilishly at him.

"Thought you'd be more cooperative," she said. "Now check the list. I don't like Tatooine and I don't want to be here any longer than I have to."

This fight was getting them no where Shawn knew that. He couldn't shake the feeling however that he had met this Sith some where before but the answer wasn't making itself clear. Shawn knew he needed to meditate on who this Sith could truly be, but right now wasn't the time for taking a little walk down memory lane.

Shawn watched as Audax continue wave after wave of relentless blows against Shawn's unknown friend. All he could do at the moment was watch and learn hoping to see some kind of flaw in Audax movements, then there he saw one. It was small, he'd have to be precise if he wanted his attack to be successful enough. Shawn didn't have any intention upon killing Audax only stunning him along enough to allow his unknown partner and himself to escape and get loss in the presence that was Nar Shaddaa once again.

Shawn used the force to push Audax against the wall, freeing Shawn's partner from the relentless on slaught that was ensuing him. Shawn walked over to Audax who was slightly stunned but not enough to allow them time to escape. As he walked he stayed with in reason of Jar'Kai. His plan was to use Tràkata, a form of combat which allowed him to turn off and on his lightsaber quickly to cause confusing during a course of a battle. The form itself was a deceptive one, but Shawn believed it necessary in this case.

"You don't have to do this, it's never to late to embrace the light again." Shawn said hoping that maybe he could convince him to see reason and stop this pointless battle.

RC-1207 stood in the cockpit, shadowed by his Service Droid and HK Unit. The pilot wordlessly scuttled about, maintaing various aspect's of the hyperspace jump and such trivial matter's. He moved up beside the central console and tapped a small glass panel, causing vital data to materialize upon the main viewscreen. Large chart's and map's were sprawled across the screen, many marked with crosses and circle's. He tapped a paticular part of the Galaxy chart, causing the screen to focus upon it. A small pad containing detail about the location was displayed, allowing for quick access to information of value. Sev drew his finger down a luminous line attatched to the console, causing the viewscreen to again zoom in upon the indicated area. A few blip's began to flash upon the screen as it took focus, displaying a desolate planet.

A paticular city caught his eye, as he tapped twice upon the indicated icon and examined the scene. HK moved beside him as he drew his metallic finger's along the underside of his headpiece. A small eye-piece launched out of an opening in his chassis to cover his left visor, giving an even more detailed overlook of the city district. Sev indicated a small chain of blip's to the Droid and issued a BSE upon the illuminated target's. The BSE (AKA Black Sun Elimination) protocol dictated that all target's 'vanish' before the alloted time, in order to get a paticular message across.

The victim's in question were all of high-standing within the Hutt Cartel and thus an enemy to Sev and his new patron. HK obeyed without question and moved to the rifle rack, carefully examining his option's before drawing out a BASILISK-117 Hunting Rifle and departing for his kill's. A few moment's the blip's ceased to flash and a small deceased panel extended from the cross icon. A small new panel opened up in the corner displaying a new's feed of the Droid wreaking havock upon the Hutt's holding's, as he proceeded to blow up a Warehouse along with three target's.

A smirk crossed 07's face as three more character bio's flashed deceased across the screen. He deactivated the feed, satisfied that the Droid would accomplish his objective's and vanish from the public's view within the required time limit. Sev slumped back against the chair and looked out over the scene that was Mos Eisley. A few thieves were ruffing up an innocent Merchant and a paticular Alien was having 'trouble' with the local troop's. He breathed a sigh of relief as he welcomed the life he knew only too well; for this was as close to home as he could get.

Lightsaber crashed against lightsaber, sending sparks flying in a close-woven tapestry of mayhem. While he could not break through Audax's attacks, it was also apparent the Sith had given completely in to anger and frustration, sending a flurry of impotent blows in his direction. A tactic that might succeed, given enough time.

But time was what this Sith, outnumbered, did not have; unseen tentacles pinned him to the wall as his unknown ally recovered, moving to his side until they stood roughly parallel to each other, their weapons dancing menacingly.

"Can you not release this anger?" Gentar queried. A small voice inside of him told him that it was too late for this one, that he had been consumed entirely, but had not Korr'ina always taught him that a flicker of light always remained in even the darkest soul?

"This is not the way of the Force...this hatred....you know this...."

He tried another tactic....

"....there is no emotion..." Remember, damn you!

Are you a Jedi?

Kerla glanced at the man beside her with a surprised look. Surely, this man was a Jedi! The young girl's green eyes slowly looked down, and a small smile came upon her face. She also felt that he wasn't a servant to the Dark Side, which was a good thing.

Using the Force to connect with the Jedi's mind beside her, she answered, "Yes. Yes, I am. And you as well?"

Kerla really wanted to know. Maybe there was hope after all. If there were more Jedi out there that served the good cause, maybe there was hope. Suddenly, she felt another Force user. It was near, just like the man beside her. But she wanted to be cautious, not to draw any attention...

Audax once more felt himself being pushed at the wall. He crashed hard, his lightsaber falling out of his grip and landing a few feet away from him. He stood up, feeling pain in his head, and heard the Jedi ask him questions.

"Return to the light?" he laughed. "It is impossible for me now. I have been trained by Lord Vader himself, and your only hope is to run, leave this planet, leave for the Unknown Regions. The Jedi will be exterminated."

Audax sighed heavily. He heard the other Jedi, who still had his lightsaber activated, ask questions about the Jedi Code.

"There is peace, there is no ignorance, there is knowledge, there is no passion, there is serenity, there is no death, there is the force," Audax finished the Jedi code that the Jedi had started. He shook his head.

"Those words mean nothing to me now," he said almost angrily. "I am going to take you to Lord Vader, that is the most mercy I can offer you now." He used the force to pull his lightsaber to his hand, activated it and attacked.

Mos Eisley was a sleazy city in the middle of pretty much nothing. It was littered with small landing pads with entrances hidden somewhere in the back of an alleyway and halfway through a group of bandits. Yeah, well. That's the way things usually go in a Hutt run city, may it be on Tatooine the ecumenopolis of Nar Shaddaa or any other corner of the Galaxy. It was always sleazy, it was always dirty and the Hutt stink could be smelled two parsecs away.

A small spacecraft dropped through the atmosphere, heated red by the entry and still coming down fast. Kaan noticed the craft during his walk and observed when it was wrestled back in control and landed on one of the landing pads. The Mirialan wouldn't have looked at the craft twice unless the Force had drawn his notice to it. The Force was strong with whoever was inside and something nagged in the back of his mind that the ship or it's inhabitant would somehow come to affect his near future. And frankly, he didn't like the feeling, since he had by now grown quite accustomed to the life in the backwater of the Galaxy. Back on Tatooine it was hardly an effort to disappear from whoever it was that would be looking for you. It may have been the Empire, the Sith, other Jedi or maybe even the less than loyal sections of the Empire. In any case, when one didn't want to be found, they went to a place like Mos Eisley.

As Kaan walked, he ended up in a small street cafe of sorts in the Mos Eisley marketplace. Everywhere he looked there was an alien of some sort with no human or even near-human in sight. One of the aliens, a sturdy looking Koorivar, walked up to the table the Mirialan occupied and started talking in a steady Huttese. The Mirialan thought for a second, knowing the man was asking him for his order, but no dish or drink came to mind in Huttese. then it hit him. The most favourite drinks of his didn't have proper names in Huttese.

"Do you have any blue milk here?" the Jedi asked and the Koorivar nodded before telling Kaan to wait while he got some from storage.

Unknowingly, Kaan was sitting right near the landing pad where Anahera Bek's ship had landed. And equally unknowingly he was sitting about the same way away from the back entrance of the cantina where other Jedi were secretly conversing to each others.

Tev smiled, she was indeed a Jedi.

Yes...I am Jedi Master Tev De'silar, I thought most of us were gone, it brings me great joy that there are still some left, He responded.

He offered his hand to shake, seeing as he was now with a friend.

He also sensed another force-user nearby. Tev found completely amazing that there were maybe 2 Jedi in this room. He'd probably pinpoint the other one soon.

((This may be my last post for a day or so, I'll be gone for maybe the weekend at the most:( ))

"No....you'll take no one," Gentar said, almost sadly. His tactic had not worked...the Code was just so many words to this one, now.

And there was what he had been waiting for - his opening as the Sith had dropped his saber. Fast as thought, his attack a Force-fueled blur, he slashed with his lightsaber in the split-second opening as the Sith's hand reached out, calling for the weapon. A silvered arc thrummed through the air, intersecting the weapon's path.

If he timed it right, the weapon would be destroyed...if not, he might well take off the Sith's hand, an incapacitating blow. Then, they might either capture him, or escape.

But no...their blades clashed, sparking against each other and burning so brightly each beam was in danger of losing its coherence.

After his glass was empty, Gett left the cantina. He was still in shock that he had found a jedi here on Tatooine. It had been quite some time since he had fought with and against a jedi. Unfortunately the fight was over and Gett once again had nothing to do. He got back on the speeder and rode off. He had no destination in mind, he just felt like riding around in the speeder bike. He missed the glory days of the Republic. Fighting along side fellow clones, taking down battle droids, training with the jedi. Now all Gett ever did was go to cantina's and wait for something to happen. He hadn't seen another clone in a long time and he didn't expect to. He still followed the Mandalorian way and for that he was seen as defected in the Empire. Apparently they thought putting him here would straighten them out; Gett would prove them wrong. He parked the speeder along side some buildings and leaned against one. He had killed a jedi, a quick break wouldn't do him any harm.

"Reddie, I said no," Ana insisted. "This is Tatooine we're talking about. You'll get..." She frowned thoughtfully. "Sandlogged?" A shrug. "Near as I can get. Point stands, you'll stay with the ship on this one, so just tell me who's next on the list and I'll get out there and get back as quick as I can."

The droid beeped a reply and Ana wrinkled her nose.

"What do you mean the list has run out?" she demanded. "They wouldn't send us to Tatooine if..." She pressed her lips together in a thin line. "Reddie, send a message, all wavelengths and scramble the point of origin codes. Message says, "Flowers don't bloom in a desert. Are you people insane?" End message."

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Abruptly, a figure clothed completely in black and wearing a black mask sat down across from Kaan. After a very brief moment of silence, the stranger coughed and spoke.

"Kaan Lumen." It was a man's voice, and it was speaking softly, just barely audible to Kaan over the noise in the cantina. "Your name's on a few lists. Sooner or later, Empire's gonna come looking for you. Are you prepared if they should come sooner?"

The cafe waiter came and went, bringing the Mirialan a blue milk and charging him for the purchase. As he left the table, a stranger approached. Kaan could sense the presence of the stranger and knew the masked figure would sit opposite him. He calmly drank his blue milk while observing the stranger's actions to the point when what seemed like a he sat down. A silence fell, broken a while later by a cough from the stranger and then a flurry of words in a soft and quiet male voice. A grin appeared on Kaan's face as he took a sip of his drink. He answered, yes, but in Huttese of all languages.

"There is no Kaan Lumen here. Only an old man who once may have left a Republic in disappointment. As for the Empire, it looks for everyone, either to oppress them or to make a deal with them. But now the question befalls unto you: Which are you, the oppressed, or the accomplice?" the man asked, raising his eyes to look at the man finally.

He would have wondered about the black attire, since this was a hot and dry desert planet, but when the same person clad in the attire spoke of the Empire it didn't surprise him the very least bit. As he watched the person opposite the table, he could see the force swirling around the stranger. However, he could not put his finger on what exactly was the swirl about and was it either warning him or indicating a strong presence in the Force.

The dark figure shifted in his seat before seamlessly shifting into Huttese and replying, "We are neither oppressed nor accomplices to a mass murderer, but this is dodging the issue. If they should come for you sooner, are you prepared?" He let out a weary sigh and dropped something beneath the table.

"I hope you are," he said. "Do you know of Anahera Bek?"

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Patience, Ms. Bek." It was a holographic projection, clothed in black and wearing a black mask. "We apologize for the lack of names. Your former friends are getting harder to track down. Kaan Lumen is your next target, but based on intel from our agent's wire, he won't come willingly and he speaks Huttese. We have a tracking device at his table; lock on and go to him."

The transmission ended and Ana swore under her breath. "I don't know, Reddie. If I run into someone who doesn't wanna come with me, am I supposed to let them die?" A pause. "Oh, what would you know?"

She lifted a piece of equipment from the chair beside her and switched it on. After a moment, a bright green dot lit up and Ana turned to leave her ship, moving in the direction of the green dot.

The masked figure had raised Kaan's curiosity. The only people who were neither oppressed nor accomplices would be... Well, nobody really. This raised a question: Was this a trap or a lure? And to whom was it directed at?

To the mention of Anahera Bek, he acted surprised, raised an eyebrow and stared at the masked man.

"Anahera Bek? I mean... No, I haven't" he faked a clumsy response. Actually, it was the truth that he had never heard of an Anahera Bek, at least to his recollection, but keeping the masked man and his 'we' on the tip of their toes while working on him could be useful later on.

"I have a feeling you should leave me to my drink now. There's a feeling I might meet your Empire before you've managed to get out of sight" the man said and narrowed his eyes. He had a feeling of betrayal nagging on his mind. The same feeling as when Order 66 was announced but on a much smaller scale.

Just in case his feelings were correct, he would switch tables as soon as the masked man had left. He would move to the more shadowed sections of the street cafe and continue to observe the table where he sat originally.

"I hope not," the man said in Basic. "For the sanity of the Galaxy, I hope not."

He rose and moved quickly out of sight.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

By the time Ana reached the street cafe, Kaan had plenty of time to have moved to a more secluded table, which was why Ana found his former table empty. Scowling faintly, she sat and pressed a heel into the tracking device, effectively crushing it. Surreptitiously, she reached out in the Force, hoping beyond hope that Kaan could be found somewhere nearby. But after a matter of seconds, she drew her power back in astonishment for she felt not one, not two, not three, but four Force presences in a relatively close range.

"What the hell?" she murmured. This was beyond what she'd signed up for. But now that she'd sat, it would do no good to leave the cafe immediately; it'd attract too much attention. No, she would need a drink, a conclusion she came to just as a waitress came to her table.

"Cup of caf," she ordered. "Thanks."

And when her caf arrived, she would sip on it slowly, and when her mug was empty, she would return to her ship. Perhaps then, she could get some answers about what had just happened... but for now, she sat, all traces of her ability in the Force drawn into herself, making her appear as just another random mercenary in a street cafe.

Kaan sat quietly, his nearly empty blue milk on the table in front of him. His eyes peered right at his old table until Anahera arrived and crushed the tracking device. His eyes narrowed slightly and he looked away not to attract any attention to himself. The force was powerful in the one who came looking for him and when she reached out, it came even more apparent to the observing Kaan. The Force has been right to guide him out of the way of a fight he was not ready for. Now he knew more about what was after him so he could prepare properly and possibly ambush her.

The Mirialan drank the rest of his blue milk before standing up and leaving. As he was crossing the road, he intentionally send a surge of Force to Anahera to not only tease her but to get her interest and follow him to a place where he could take care of her so she wouldn't become a real threat to him, the people of Mos Eisley or further Jedi. He made sure she noticed his Force trail and then slipped into a back alley near her landing pad. After arriving, he imbued a small gonk droid with some of his force signature, toned his own signature as low as he could and lay into waiting.

Shawn kept both his sabers tightly in his grip as he watched Audax battle. The sound of they're sabers colliding with harmonious blows was some what soothing to him. He hadn't been in a battle like this in a long time, mot since the middle of the clone wars. And now he was facing a Sith, a apprentice to Darth Vader himself. Shawn kept his distance studying both mens movements and attack strategies. They seemed to be locked in a constant stale mate having one block when the other attack. They couldn't seen into the future of what the other would do. Audax moved his back further away from the wall pushing his unknown partner back. This gave Shawn an opportunity to try something else.

Shawn jumped high into the and did a thee sixty frontal spin while extinguishing his lightsabers. As he came falling down behind Audax he turned his body so the front of his body would be facing Audax's back. As Shawn made contact with the ground behind Audax he brought his arms down hard using the hilt of his lightsabers to crash on the back of Audax's head hoping to stun him or knock him out.

Yes...I am Jedi Master Tev De'silar, I thought most of us were gone, it brings me great joy that there are still some left,

Kerla gladly offered her hand to the Jedi Master named Tev De'silar. It was a big surprise to meet a fellow Jedi here in Mos Espa. But what really surprised her was that the Force was growing stronger, everytime another Force user was sensed.

"It appears that I was mistaken when I thought I would never encounter any of my fellow Jedi again."

The young woman glanced at the other woman worryingly. Had she had to say the word 'Jedi'? Kerla then glanced around herself, making sure no one else heard. Luckily, no one did, seeing that the customers were minding their own business.

She turned back to the woman seated with them. "It's nice to meet you, ma'am," Kerla whispered to the other woman, "But you see... I'm disguising myself as a Smuggler. I got rid of my Jedi clothing so I wouldn't get caught." The young girl shook her head sadly. "I know it was the wrong thing to do... but I had to keep myself from being shot."

As he clashed at his foes saber, Audax heard two sabers deactivate, and a few seconds later he felt a searing pain in the back of his head. He blinked a few times, trying to regain conciousness, but then fell down on the ground, knocked unconcious.

Audax dreamed of his childhood, when he had been attacked by slavers in the colony he lived on, he remembered when his parents were killed, shot in the head by slavers. He then used the force, in rage, to blow his enemies into the walls of the village.

He ran out in the forest, slavers chasing him while shouting terrible things. He bumped into a cloaked mans chest. When the slavers arrived the man pulled of his cloak, revealing Jedi clothing and activated his blue lightsaber. The slavers were killed in a few seconds.

Audax remembered people he trained with, one of them was called Shawn, and when his fellow apprentices became Padawans, while Audax was left behind. He was taken by a strange master who often disagreed with the Jedi Council, named Naeros.

But soon after his promotion to Padawan, the clones attacked, and Audax and his master Naeros fled to an outer rim planet. He remembered being found by a terrible being in black armor, Lord Vader, and Audax told the Sith of his masters location. He remembered being trained by Lord Vader, in the Dark Side of the force, and later being sent on missions to locate and kill Jedi.

Archived