Home

Darth Maul

Well, since it all started with the movies, I would say that you know something about Star Wars, and even more than those who just read comics. And you can still be a "REAL" Star Wars fan, even though you just saw the movies.

the REAL star wars fans do...

:¬:

Dude, there are plenty of "real" Star Wars fans out there who didn't know Darth Maul fought Darth Vader. So pull your foot out of your mouth and try again. :p

the REAL star wars fans do... not the ones who see the movies and think they know anything about it... i can't stand that

The REAL star wars fans would also know that the whole event is considered to be "Star Wars tales" so the integration into the timeline would be problematic?

I'd have to agree that comics aren't incredibly high on the canon scale, and that knowing an obscure and nearly pointless battle hardly makes anyone a TRUE Star Wars fan. I just think enjoyment of the universe is enough.

There's a very easy to understand canon system that people refuse to take note of hehe, it's like G canon is King... C canon is canon unless it messes with G canon... There is a "N canon" but that just means none canon, so it having a canon rating is kind of a Paradox lol but yea... It's either canon or not, Tales is not.

G canon is George Lucas Canon ie; the films, C canon is the books and comics... They are all Canon, but the books and comics cannot contradict the Films or they become non canon, whereas the Films can be edited by George or he can release new content, that (If different to the comics and books) will automatically deem C canon material that followed an earlier version of G canon, non canon... see simple lol.

Yeah, that makes sense. I mean for a while Boba Fett's true identity was that of Jaster Mereel, an exiled monk of sorts. However, the prequels changed everything and he is a mere clone of Jango. Sort of a let down, for me at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived