Home

Shaak Ti's Death

Demongo

I'm confused:confused:

I know 3 ways how Shaak Ti died.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
I. On the Invisible Hand

When Anakin and Obi-Wan were looking for Chancellor Palpatine, they ran into Grievous and his guards.Shaak Ti was captured or held captive by Grievous but she wasn't dead(yet). Then Grievous killed her with a lightsaber.

Show spoiler
II. In the Jedi Temple

When Anakin came to the Jedi Temple to kill the young padawans and jedi, he found Shaak Ti meditating in a room and killed her.

Show spoiler
III. On Felucia

In the Force Unleashed game Shaak Ti is still alive, she survived Order 66 and she's training an apprentice on Felucia. She meets Vader's Assasin(Starkiller), fights him and finally Starkiller kills her.

So how did Shaak Ti exactly died?

Well, number three is the only one that has properly entered canon, as the first was cut from Episode III, and so was the second.

There's a little bit on the conflict on the Wookieepedia article, and also mention of the TFU scene being her canon death. ;)

So her real death was on Felucia........strange

Oh and by the way I know the first two scenes were deleted but I had to ask...:)

• 1 month later...
What's funny is in the first LEGO Star Wars and The Complete Saga, it shows a hologram of Anakin killing her.

Yeah I know I played it too:) I think they just wanted to tell the player that Anakin killed jedi and they picked a random one to kill: Shaak Ti.

• 1 month later...
Show spoiler
III. On Felucia

In the Force Unleashed game Shaak Ti is still alive, she survived Order 66 and she's training an apprentice on Felucia. She meets Vader's Assasin(Starkiller), fights him and finally Starkiller kills her.

This one is canon. Well, at least I always thought so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I really liked the way she died on the Invisible Hand. I'd actually love to see George put back Shaak Ti's death at the hand's of Skywalker for the big Ultimate set. Which would be great for the picture.

I know she's in the video game , but I'm sure they can find someway around that , as the movies are what's most important and cannon changes all the time , not too mention George has never said anything official.

shaakedited.png

Archived