Home

whine like a gigantic baby when someone has a different opinion thread

Det. Bart Lasiter

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Sir,

In response to your post of 12:34 GMT, I wish to highlight the manifest fatuosity of what I shall generously term your "argument", and further to point out that, contrary to your opinion, the world was in fact created in 5.9998 days, and not 6.

I look forward to your response.

Yours in haughty disdain,

Solon of Athens

don't derail this thread this is for serious manchildesque whining unless you are prepared to **** yourself and cry stay out

Hey, why don't you stop being such a little Radio Edit? Your opinion is dumb and makes me angry and I hate you so go home.

And Druganator, stop messing up awesome threads, because everything you say is wrong unless I agree with it. So don't grow a pair.

(I just wanted to get in a post if this gets closed or something)

Too serious.

False.

yes stop caring so much or go cry your giant baby tears elsewhere

No one cares about you talking about people caring. Also, this thread is now mine because I like it better that way.

yeah i'd like to see some citations to back that up amigo

Citation: My opinion. There's your citation... AMIGA. OH. BURN.

Your statement proclaiming my statement's falsehood is, in fact, false.

Yeah, "ok..." person... who likes tigers...

dubuqi, wo bu mingbai.

iagnim ub ow iqubud!

I hope he doesn't realize that it's the exact same sentence, but backwards.

:security:

That had nothing to do with my post. I just thought it looked cool. And typing small is fun.

iagnim ub ow iqubud!

I hope he doesn't realize that it's the exact same sentence, but backwards.

:security:

That had nothing to do with my post. I just thought it looked cool. And typing small is fun.

heh u baby why dont u go back to pretending you're a hendrix fan because you got some best of album:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think its mean when people call people names, and it isn't nice to use "gay" in a pejorative sense - you offend me and all of my friends and families, all of you, you are just the worst group of people I have ever seen, I think, I think....

Waaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa.

I think its mean when people call people names, and it isn't nice to use "gay" in a pejorative sense - you offend me and all of my friends and families, all of you, you are just the worst group of people I have ever seen, I think, I think....

heh u mad bro?

heh u baby why dont u go back to pretending you're a hendrix fan because you got some best of album:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HEY!!!!... I have T-shirt, too... :¬:

STOP CRYING AND STOP BEING SO DUMB. OH, LOOK. I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU.

61299291.jpg

Who even are you?

_EW_

Mazer Rackham. Now get out of my thread.

Archived