Home

whine like a gigantic baby when someone has a different opinion thread

Det. Bart Lasiter

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mazer Rackham. Now get out of my thread.

You really, really wish. Oh, and you've been around here for 1 month. I've been around for 60. How the hell do you think you can call this your thread?

I would respect other people's opinions, but often I find there is no 'middle ground.' I can't establish middle ground because I can't accept the other side's arguments, and they often don't consider mine. When you don't deal with B&W arguments, you'll have a lot of hostility.

I find that Kavar's is getting ever more hostile than it's ever been because we've got two sides of religion that will really never coexist with one another unless the 'scientific community' shows religion lacks proof. The religious community won't accept anything that lacks the faith to acknowledge and believe god created the universe.

You might as well not try one way or another. People will believe what they want and you can't change that.

wowowowowow.

didn't think it was possible to make this thread terrible on a kavar's level but you did, grats

QFE.

_EW_

You really, really wish. Oh, and you've been around here for 1 month. I've been around for 60. How the hell do you think you can call this your thread?
Jesus, watch out, this is EW's thread now. He's been around here longer, so being the underlings that you are, obedience is required.

Hell, his belittling and snarky comments are even making me fall into submission. :bow:

This is our fearless leader Darth333 Kavar and when she is not around this is Jae Onasi’s Kavar.

So before you proclaim any part of Kavar your own you’ve got to ask yourself one question.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Well? :xp:

So what you're saying is.... you're racist? I'm saying watch your butt. Even in joking if you would have implied this to any other member, I would have been very upset. You would not like me when I'm upset. Most likey you don't like me now. ~ mimartin

Oh, and you've been around here for 1 month. I've been around for 60. How the hell do you think you can call this your thread?

Because I said so? All your posts are belong to me.

Take question/comments about moderating to PM.

I would say the one who owns the thread is the one who makes the greatest contribution to the subject it discusses. It has nothing to do with seniority or number of gobbledygook posts a person adds to a thread.

NO! I CLAIMED THE THREAD FIRST! FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS. AND ALL ABSTAINING, YOU GUYS CAN DO WHATEVER.

:lsduel:

fight fight fight!

*blowz you up with force lightninz*

dude's got 90 posts and 89 of them are in this thread :carms:

So? You've got 730 posts, and 1 of them is in this thread. :carms:

Sooooooo ah.....how about those Knicks?

Nyep.

I'm gone for fifteen hours, and look what happens. Thus:

Oranges.jpg

22127525.jpg

Archived