Home

Arc Trooper Mod

RC #38

The main character you play as would be a blue arc. Hockey you could make the person you play as have the clone trooper skin that has blue and give him a blue warrior shield and put a bacta pack on his arm and anti-armor shells on his leg and if it is possible try to make a rangefinder. The squad members could have different weapons, one could have the DC-15S blaster and one of them could be the one in the picture. Also are you able to put in the homing spider droid. Check out these pictures to help you. File:Swi_arctrooper.png

Here is an image of the Westar-M5 blaster rifle the arcs use. Do you think you can make it? File:ARC_blaster.png

Edit:Why didn't the pictures show up?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The main character you play as would be a blue arc.

Actually, the main character should probably be the highest ranking member of his squad. And if the squad is green, blue, orange, and red well.. that's a Sargent, lieutenant, commander (yellow, but orange and yellow are kinda the same), and a captain. Personally, I think that you should expand the squad system to include a five-man squad. (the RC hud actually had room for another squad member)

Nice....... I Did Notice Something Though With The Pic. The Grenade Counter Has WAY Too Many Grenades. :lol:

yea thats part of my supermod lol

but ill work on making it so each member has his own colored shield

is there a way to copy a static mesh? and reinsert it into the game?

(make 5 shields with different colors)

I thought of a name for the blue arc you play as. His name would be Jai and his number is 59. Maybe the green one could have the number 18. Also I figured out how someone could make a Phase II armor clone trooper for RC. You have a clone trooper body and give it a commando head with the rebreather. Is there someway to give the Arcs the rangefinder? They just don't seem like Arcs without it and you could give one of the team member a kama (skirt thing worn by Arcs) and also there is a way to put in extra squad mates. Also how is the homing spider droid coming along? One last thing, we need some levels for the Arcs.

Nice ARC's Hockey! But I think you should at least give the regular clone a white or gray pauldron. He is working with ARC's after all, and he needs something to make him differ from the rest of the white jobs.

And maybe tone down the bright colors on the pauldrons as well, they are already ARC troopers, they don't want to draw too much attention to themselves.;)

They look great. Also by rangefinder I meant the antenna thing on the Arcs helmet but the binocular thing is good too but is it possible to put on the antenna thing and move the rangefinder a little higher instead of on their eyes. The reason that regular clones are with the Arcs is because Arcs rarely ever went in groups of Arcs only. The group would be one blue Arc number 59 name Jai and has a blue pauldron, rangefinder bacta pack, and anti-armor pack, one green Arc number 18 name Razor and has a green pauldron, sniper pack, holo-emitter, and blaster pack, three clone troopers one of them green with a green pauldron number 65 name Fierfek, one of them white with an orange pauldron number 87 name Flare, and one of them white with a black pauldron and small (not large) Mando Emblem on chest number 30 name Ven'vul. Give the clone troopers the DC-15 blaster rifle and make it as powerful as the DC-17m blaster attachment and make everyone heal able. Also by colors I don't mean color the whole clone a certain color, just a stripe of that color going down their armor.

I hate to prod, but if your giving a clone a mando enblum, why not give 'em a mando name? (Oh, and 'Jai' isn't mando'a. Jaing is, though that's kinda stealing the Null's name. You could of course, use Jai'galaar which is Mando'a for Sheik-Hawk)

I hate to prod, but if your giving a clone a mando enblum, why not give 'em a mando name? (Oh, and 'Jai' isn't mando'a. Jaing is, though that's kinda stealing the Null's name. You could of course, use Jai'galaar which is Mando'a for Sheik-Hawk)
Does All The Names Have To Be Mando Names? Where's Your Creativity...... :)

Archived