Home

Arc Trooper Mod

RC #38

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if there are unused features in the RC game files like UnrealEd, things like weapons the producers never got to put in but left them in the files. Maybe you guys could search the files for stuff like that and use it in the mod. Also remember Jai is 59, Razor is 18, Fierfek is 65, Flare is 87, and Ven'vul is 30.

well it seems that i wont be able to add extra squad members at the time.......

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvNyNpEGbyQ

everyone's included in credits :D

Well, Now We'll Have People Waiting For It :D

@ RC#38: you cant rush art unless there is a development time. between school, church and about 4 other projects im working on, its gonna be a while.
I Wasn't Rushing, I Was Just Asking If You Had Some.

Don't release the mod just yet, there is still a lot more stuff we could add in. I had a theory on how hockey could make a "hudarms" mesh for the DC-15. First get some close up pictures of the DC-15 during campaign using the fly cam cheat and also look for DC-15 pictures on Wookieepedia and study them closely. Then look inside some of the "hudarms" files and get an idea of what the inside of a "hudarms" file looks like. Then open Wordpad and then copy and paste the DC-15 mesh in Wordpad. Then open a "hudarms" file and look at the two of them. Try to change the inside of the DC-15 mesh file copy and make it look like the inside of the "hudarms" mesh file, just it is the DC-15 instead. It sounds genius doesn't. If the DC-15 "hudarms" mesh is successful do the same thing with the E-5 droid blaster rifle in the game.

EDIT:So then when clone troopers and battle droids die in campaign they drop DC-15 blasters and E-5 blasters. Also put them in different places in the campaign so they are just as common as other weapons and put them in the mod maps. Anyone is welcome to try to make the mesh.

So then when clone troopers and battle droids die in campaign they drop DC-15 blasters and E-5 blasters. Also put them in different places in the campaign so they are just as common as other weapons and put them in the mod maps. Anyone is welcome to try to make the mesh.

Well if we do that, they we should probably find a way to make bodies stay for an extended/infinite period of time. Otherwise, we'd have thousands of tiny glowing guns just lying around random places. >_>

First get some close up pictures of the DC-15 during campaign using the fly cam cheat and also look for DC-15 pictures on Wookieepedia and study them closely. Then look inside some of the "hudarms" files and get an idea of what the inside of a "hudarms" file looks like. Then open Wordpad and then copy and paste the DC-15 mesh in Wordpad. Then open a "hudarms" file and look at the two of them. Try to change the inside of the DC-15 mesh file copy and make it look like the inside of the "hudarms" mesh file, just it is the DC-15 instead. It sounds genius doesn't. If the DC-15 "hudarms" mesh is successful do the same thing with the E-5 droid blaster rifle in the game.

Well, I'm not sure how the hudarms meshes work. I think I could probably get it to work though, given time of course.

Well if we do that, they we should probably find a way to make bodies stay for an extended/infinite period of time. Otherwise, we'd have thousands of tiny glowing guns just lying around random places. >_>
I Agree. When Games Make Bodies Disappear And There Are Guns Lying Around, It Confuses Me If I've Been There Yet Or Not

did you ever go back the way you came by accedent? it happens to me all the time!

Nope, but if you look at that scene in UnrealEd (The one where the helmet rolls back) The only enemy down their is a scav. Odd huh? Oh, and I'm starting a ranked/expanded droid mod which I'll let you guys use also.

Archived