Home

Arc Trooper Mod

RC #38

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm adding a pristine version of the B1, as well as some OOM series droids (that's the ranked ones. Red - Security, Yellow - Commander, Blue - Pilot, etc), as well as adding a B3 and a Cortosis B2. I'm also adding some of the B1 classes, such as Jungle, Tank Commander, Rocket, etc.

EDIT: I just finished the OOM Series and the Pristine B1. I need to edit some of the levels, and then I'll have some screenies for 'ya. (I'm going to give the Seps the pristine droids, and the trandos the rusted/beat up droids).

EDIT 2: I've started working on the Cortosis droid now, and it's more infuriating that I could have possible immagined. I just can't seem to get the BumpMap right. Still, It looks pretty cool. You might want to add a level where you destroy the Cortosis Droid Factory.

Well, I'm adding a pristine version of the B1, as well as some OOM series droids (that's the ranked ones. Red - Security, Yellow - Commander, Blue - Pilot, etc), as well as adding a B3 and a Cortosis B2. I'm also adding some of the B1 classes, such as Jungle, Tank Commander, Rocket, etc.

EDIT: I just finished the OOM Series and the Pristine B1. I need to edit some of the levels, and then I'll have some screenies for 'ya. (I'm going to give the Seps the pristine droids, and the trandos the rusted/beat up droids).

EDIT 2: I've started working on the Cortosis droid now, and it's more infuriating that I could have possible immagined. I just can't seem to get the BumpMap right. Still, It looks pretty cool. You might want to add a level where you destroy the Cortosis Droid Factory.

Great! We could add this into the Arc mod.

I like how your crosshairs are aimed at his balls.

Cute. I love how your comment is completely irrelevant. Use hidden tags next time please.

Does anyone here know how to add new meshes into UnrealED? I'd like to make a B3 Ultra, instead of just re-skinning the B2.

Maybe some pictures will help you Ulmont. Here are some Battle droids.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
A-series assassin droid

File:Pollux_Assassin_Droid_NEGTD.jpg

B-3 Ultra battle droid

File:B3_ultra_battle_droid.JPG

BX-series droid commando

File:BX-series_droid_commando.jpg

C-B3 cortosis battle droid

File:C-B3_cortosis_battle_droid.JPG

JK-13 security droid

File:JK-13_security_droid.JPG

Octuptarra combat tri droid

File:Octuptarra_droid.jpg

Buzz droid

File:Buzz_bg.jpg

Spelunker probe droid

File:Spelunker_probe_droid.JPG

Tactical droid

File:Tactical_droid_TCW.jpg

Hailfire droid

File:Hailfire_droid.jpg

DSD1 dwarf spider droid

File:Dwarf-spider-droid_negtd.jpg

Crab droid

File:Crab-droid_negtd.jpg

OG-9 homing spider droid

File:OG-9_CG.jpg

Tri droid

File:Octuptarra_negtd.jpg

Droid tri fighter

File:Tri-fighter.jpg

EDIT:Why don't the images show up? Can someone please tell me how to insert images.

Thanks! I actually have the EG for Droids, so I had most of those, but thanks anyways. I just finished replacing the droids on the Core Ship, so it's all Security, Techs, Commanders, and Clean Standars. I'd post pics, but that'd take forever, so I'll just upload the files and you guys can demo it in-game.

Edit: We're doing Kamino right? Anyhoo I'm making a clean version of the Clone Trooper which we can use on Kamino.

Edit 2: Ok, I finished the clean troopers, and now I'm starting on a clean commando.

Ok, I've packaged everything up (maps included), and I'll be uploading to someplace soon. I'll post a URL Once I upload it. (The size is 80mb so it might take a while).

This file contain the maps I've edited, plus the clone and battledroid skins, and the texture files. Do 'ya need a tutorial on how to add new character classes in game?

http://www.filefront.com/14423913/Mod.rar

Well, I basically added Ranked Clones (Sargent, Lt, Captain, Commander) to most levels when appropriate (ex: the geonosis levels), and expanded the amount of clone troopers on the first few levels. I added some custom Clone Commandos to a few levels where you'd expect to see them, as well as adding ranked and clean (that rust was really starting to bug me, especially inside the core ship) version of the Battle Droid.

You can download and preview it for yourself here:

http://www.filefront.com/14423913/Mod.rar

Also I have an idea for a new squad member for the mod. Hockey could add in a 5th squad member that is a clone commando. He would be named Magnum, his number 11 and the reason he is with the Arcs and clone troopers is because his squad was killed and instead of getting a new squad he joined the Alphas. He would have Night Ops armor, a sniper pack, a comm pack, a bacta pack, and an anti armor pack.

Also I have an idea for a new squad member for the mod. Hockey could add in a 5th squad member that is a clone commando. He would be named Magnum, his number 11 and the reason he is with the Arcs and clone troopers is because his squad was killed and instead of getting a new squad he joined the Alphas. He would have Night Ops armor, a sniper pack, a comm pack, a bacta pack, and an anti armor pack.

prehaps i didnt say it loud enough: IF I ADD A NEW CLASS/SQUAD MEMBER, WHEN I ASIGHN THEM TO BREACH OR DEMO, THE GAME CRASHES(4th time)

and at LOTF: yea we wouldnt want this thread to be locked after all our hard work ;)

It looks cool but why are the enemies neon colored? Also why do the enemies die so quickly and why do you have way too much ammo? Is the Arc mod a separate mod from the super mod or are they both the same? I'd rather it be a separate mod to avoid confusion.

I have a theory on how to put in new meshs. You could somehow upload images into UnrealEd and turn them into a mesh. These could be used as meshs.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

B-3 ultra battle droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4265

Buzz droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4266

C-B3 cortosis droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4268

Commando droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4267

Crab droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4269

Dwarf spider droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4270

Hailfire droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4271

JK-13 droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4272

A-series assassin droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4276

Homing spider droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4275

Chameleon droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4277

Octuptarra droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4273

Tri droid

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4274

Tri droid starfighter

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4278

If you can't make an animation for these you could use something similar to it from the game ex.for crab droid use spider droid movement animation, for A-series assassin droid use SBD movement animation.

Also the whole purpose of this thread was an Idea for a New SW Game. We should make a separate thread for the Arc mod while in this one we discuss Ideas for a New SW Game and try to make things like the concept art and storyline for the game idea.

EDIT:I have made a separate thread for the Arc mod called Arc Trooper Mod and it is in Design Schematics. This thread here will now be used as a place to discuss Ideas for a New SW Game and make concept art and a storyline for it.

If you guys need any more skinning changes, I will gladly get them done.

If you guys need any more skinning changes, I will gladly get them done. I can't change static meshes, though.

Merged double posts. Please use the 'edit' button in future - Astor.

It looks cool but why are the enemies neon colored? Also why do the enemies die so quickly and why do you have way too much ammo? Is the Arc mod a separate mod from the super mod or are they both the same? I'd rather it be a separate mod to avoid confusion.

I have a theory on how to put in new meshs. You could somehow upload images into UnrealEd and turn them into a mesh. These could be used as meshs.

Show spoiler

B-3 ultra battle droid

Buzz droid

C-B3 cortosis droid

Commando droid

Crab droid

Dwarf spider droid

Hailfire droid

JK-13 droid

A-series assassin droid

Homing spider droid

Chameleon droid

Octuptarra droid

Tri droid

Tri droid starfighter

If you can't make an animation for these you could use something similar to it from the game ex.for crab droid use spider droid movement animation, for A-series assassin droid use SBD movement animation.

Also the whole purpose of this thread was an Idea for a New SW Game. We should make a separate thread for the Arc mod while in this one we discuss Ideas for a New SW Game and try to make things like the concept art and storyline for the game idea.

EDIT:I have made a separate thread for the Arc mod called Arc Trooper Mod and it is in Design Schematics. This thread here will now be used as a place to discuss Ideas for a New SW Game and make concept art and a storyline for it.

Wait... you can actually do that? I thought you needed an entirely new model instead of a picture...

Archived