Home

Which Tattoos to use for Quan Drayen?

redrob41

Which tattoo pattern should we use for Master Quan Drayen?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which tattoo pattern should we use for Master Quan Drayen?

• Top row of screenshot (stripe across nose)
    • bottom row of screenshot (open "X" across face)

As many fans may know, I've been working on a bunch of characters for Logan23's total conversion mod "Revenge of Revan". One of them is the Jedi master of the player character, and his name is Quan Drayen. Master Drayen is also a Kiffar, by species. As such, he has facial tattoos which denote his lineage (since Kiffar children are tattooed with the same pattern as their mother).

While making a custom skin for him, I played around with several different patterns, and with the help of the community, we had whittled them down to two favorites. Well, we still can't decide which of the two to use, so I'm making a poll to help settle this. Here is a little extra info, and a screenshot:

One is a continuation of Logan's original concept sketch, and the other is a new one that I came up with. What they have in common, is that they don't cover any of Drayen's facial wrinkles, so it keeps his air of wisdom intact, and his personality will show through (especially around the eyes). At the same time, they're both in the Kiffar style, and avoid Sith style tats.

To help us decide, I've made a few in-game screenies:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
wipquandrayentattoostop.jpg

Definitely the bottom X version. The top one just looks too... Quinlan for the KOTOR era.

But if there'd be the option, I'd go for no tatoos.

Well that would kind of defeat the purpose, as:

Master Drayen is also a Kiffar, by species. As such, he has facial tattoos which denote his lineage (since Kiffar children are tattooed with the same pattern as their mother).

Emphasis added.

Archived