Home

Runescape

Ghost

You couldn't see a game with a good plot if it came up to you and slapped you in the face.

Really? Let me count the number of game plots i know are good

1. Freelancer

2. Star Wars Jedi Knight Series

3. Star Wars Kotor of course

4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5. X-Wing Series

6. Rogue Squadron

7. Battlestar Galactica (the game)

I got plenty more where that came from buddy, care for more?

1. really? have you done the high lvl quests and long ones?

2. Says you, he has taste for games w/ plot and originality, not games that are all graphics. He can probably name many more games he played than you. If all you like is pure spec effects, then that's sad

1. Yes, really, and I still saw NO plot.

2. No, it's not all special effects for me, I do like games with good plot. Yes, he probably has played more games then me, (I'm 99% sure I'm younger then him.) but why does the amount of games played matter?

I didn't know people still played Runescape? Wow.. that brings me back several years. I would never play it ever again, however. Much too clunky and.. strange. There are much better MMOs like World of Warcraft, or FFXI, or Guild Wars (technically not an mmo but still tons of fun.)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Runescape was good about 3 years ago. It was one of the good MMOs, and the best free one. I started an account back then. And I loved it. Now it sucks. Lets count all of the bad things that have happened:

1) They took "Wildy"! Wildy was the best! I mean, you could trick people into fist fighting you, and then killing them and taking everything they had.

2) They took away uneven trading. I used that to steal from my sis's accounts, and now I can only take 10k every 15 minutes. Stupid.

3) They never gave Non-Members anything good. We were, and will aways be stuck with the same stuff released at the beginning of the game.

Now, FYI, AdventureQuest is a RPG, not a MMORPG. There IS a new game by them called AdventureQuest Worlds which is pretty interesting, mainly because it is new, not old.

Most every MMO gets boring eventually. You run out of things to do, and you realize you have better things to do (like complain about them on forums).

And you actually PAID for RuneScape? Fail......

I used to play Runescape when I was younger.

It was an amazing MMO when it was in 2D and when it went 3D it slowly went down hill.

Amazing memories PKing in the wilderness. Oh the grief... so much grief.

Now the game, as I've heard, is a perversion of what the original game was. You have a certain amount of time to reloot your items you lose in the wild? What kind of bull**** is that? And I guess the entire community is based off of little kids... no thank you.

If you want to play a good MMO wait for something like Earthrise or Mortal Online to come out.

Or pray for SWGEMU.

EDIT:

An yes...I payed for the membership of the game...when it was decent. :)

Archived