Home

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this is a bug in 1.7, since it never occurred with any other mods or with 1.6:

You start the game with no Skill Points, and gain only one skill point per level, instead of the normal 2.

Don't know on this ,we didn't mess with the skill points at all and how you gain them.

Also, what does the Changelog mean by "3C-FD does not stay irreparably damaged in 103per"?

That's actually worded wrong in that it was a bug report. What it is supposed to mean is if you save and reload there 3C-FD will stay irreparably damaged.before he would "come back to life". unless you used Ulic's mod he fixed it also.

• 2 weeks later...
Good job on the new Carth cutscene before the Ravager,..I likey.

Wondering if you knew about it going to black and not progressing to the Ravager if the Admiral is set to Cede?? No Cede cutscene?

-Jorn

The cutscene that I believe you're referring to was originally a separate mod called "The Battle of Telos" and can still be found at Filefront. The mod's author is Jinger (also known as "Kreia" at Filefront.)

Good job on the new Carth cutscene before the Ravager,..I likey.

Wondering if you knew about it going to black and not progressing to the Ravager if the Admiral is set to Cede?? No Cede cutscene?

-Jorn

There should be a Cede cutscene as well try down loading Jinger's Battle of Telos mod and run the installer and see it that fixes it. Just copy and paste 222TEL.mod from your modules folder into the installers "tslpatchdata" folder first. It's possible a file got missed when we integrated it.:eek:

Here is the Battle of Telos mod link:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/The_Battle_of_Telos;97420

great work continuing on this Restoration mod guys thanks so much for keeping going on it.

Oh thanks! Havent been on here in a little while..but I'll get that in a sec.

Not sure if its still an issue since last play through was set to Carth..

But I'll grab it anyway.

Ditto on the kudos..Thanks for TSLRCM, wouldnt play TSL without it...

-Jorn

Here is the Battle of Telos mod link:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/The_Battle_of_Telos;97420

Great work continuing on this Restoration mod guys thanks so much for keeping going on it.

CrisG, one slight problem: The Battle of Telos mod is not compatible with TSLRCM 1.7. To quote the compatibility thread located elsewhere:

It has already been included in TSLRCM 1.7.

Well, I'm not really good speaking english, but I'll try. :/

First of all, thanks to the team that create this patch. A few days ago a friend of mine told me about this Restored Content Mod, 'cause I recomended him to find the KOTOR 2, and told him that I was disappointed for the content that was ignored or cutted.

Well, I download the version 1.5 once I read that it's compatible with the spanish KOTOR 2. The I install the mod in the same folder the game was. When I execute the game, it show me the personalized menu of the Restored Content. I select "Juego" (Game or play), and everything ok: I see the LucasArt animation, the Obsidian Animation, and the screen with the three characters (the female miraluka, and the two villain), but when my game it's going to show me the menu to select new game, or load game, etc, I got an error. Windows tell me that an error was detected and the program must be closed.

Some idea about how can I fix this problem? :S

And once again, I apologize for my primitive english, I understand it when I read it, but I'm not used to speak it or write it, my native lenguahe it's the spanish.

CrisG, one slight problem: The Battle of Telos mod is not compatible with TSLRCM 1.7. To quote the compatibility thread located elsewhere:

If I am not mistaken, CrisG posted this link in answer to Stoney's previous post. This one suggested that in order to accomplish ... one would need to put a file in the tslpatcher of this particular mod to make it work. At 1:30 AM, this is not so clear, but I am pretty sure he did not wish to ask if it was compatible or what, but was merely helping by providing a link...

It was in response to an issue Kuai-Donn Jorn was having with TSLRCM 1.7, I told him to re-install Jingers Battle of Telos mod to see if it fixed his problem(Cede was not showing up,only Carth would),there's a possibility something got missed when added. The only loss between Jingers 222TEL.mod file and TSLRCM's original one is some dlg and influence fixes with the injured soldiers dialog.

Some how, searching millions of sites, I've been able to locate the TSL RCM v1.7 Final version. I think it was some Russian site or something. I posted a new thread with regards to the lame PCGamersMods Site down. I'll see if I can get permission to repost this stuff later.

"OK, I get the "finding the HK Factory" mission, and, with HK-47 in my party, defeat three squads. But he still says that I need to find three squads. I'm not sure if this is caused by a bug in TLSRCM or by another mod though. If it IS another mod, I bet it's the Ithorian Cantina mod..."
I think the mod you mention is not compatible. However, did you speak to HK-47 about the sith hunting you? You may want to try-it before you blame-it on any mod ;)

Archived