Home

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

I'm having this bug too. Is there a fix yet? (it's still in 1.6)

EDIT: after some more research, I think it might actually be a bug in another mod.

Yeh I forgot after making this post I had the starport visa mod installed (at least I think it was that one? or maybe it was the Tomb of Azgath D'Nul?) and thats what was causing the bug.

It worked fine once I took that off.

Boy did I feel stupid. lol.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh I forgot after making this post I had the starport visa mod installed (at least I think it was that one? or maybe it was the Tomb of Azgath D'Nul?) and thats what was causing the bug.

It worked fine once I took that off.

Boy did I feel stupid. lol.

Unlikely that it was DI's Tomb, that mod shouldn't affect anything that happens on Onderron, IIRC.

Yeah, I forgot after making this post that I had the Starport Visa mod installed (at least I think it was that one? or maybe it was the Tomb of Azgath D'Nul?) and that's what was causing the bug.

I have to agree with Qui-Gon on this one. By the way, there used to be a compatibility patch for DI's mod to use with TSLRCM on the old version of the Deadly Stream site. Perhaps someone could PM ganoesparan06 the link to that patch if it's back up now?

(Back to work for me!)

Incredible work on this mod. I look forward to playing a more complete version of TSL.

I would also like to know if Master Vash's meeting with the Exile (which was cut) is now included. If not, would the 'Lonna Vash Mod' conflict with any of the files?

The Vash conversation is not included in TSLRCM. It is included in Stoney's M4-78 mod which is not compatible with TSLRCM. Stoney is currently unavailable to work on it due to taking some time off from the KOTOR modding scene. An expanded version of that mod - currently in the creation phase - has been handed off to Zbyl2 (the other main person making TSLRCM.)

TSLURC - as described by Shem - was:

"Zbyl2 returns with a huge restoration mod for you all to play with. These are things the TSL Restoration Project by Team Gizka will not be restoring. These restorations include dialog spoken by an HK-50 unit after blasting the shuttle going to the Polar Region on Telos, Kreia talking about how the Exile doesn?t know what it means to be a Sith on Dantooine, a battle with HK-50 units on Goto?s Yacht, a cut scene with Darth Sion getting ready to go to Nar Shaddaa to destroy the Exile, Master Zez-Kai Ell in battle, and Atris in her Darth Traya outfit on Malachor V."

(Bold type and italics added.)

TSLURC was originally designed to add the material to the TSLRP. TSLRCM on the other hand goes beyond TSLURC's ambitions and seeks to replace TSLRP.

Back to the TSLRCM discussion already in progress . . .

Well, first playthrough with this installed, on Telos Station and no bugs so far. I've noticed some of the changes mentioned and as one of those people who can't stand the smallest mistakes, I salute you! :D Great job on the mod, and thank you for all your effort.

Just have to ask, those bug fixes that TSLRP released, are they fixed here as well? In the OP there's only one change mentioned for Dxun, but there's the fix from TSLRP that corrects the puzzle you have to solve. Did you just forget to mention stuff like that?

Also, do all the Sith Marauders and Lords on Malachor still look like civilians?

And lastly, how come zibyl's Sion Peragus Arrival wasn't implemented? It's cut content, isn't it? As a complete noob to the techie stuff with no time l to learn, it would just be one less potential incompatability for me to deal with.

No offense meant.

Cheers

ARC Cody, I can answer a few of those for you.

The Sion Peragus Arrival mod wasn't included as it would double the size of the download. It should be compatible with the TSLRCM however, so feel free to add that one in.

Look to Varsity Puppet's upcoming "Malachor VI" add-on to correct that issue where the Marauders and Lords on Malachor V look like civilians.

As for the TSLRP bug fixes, I don't have any answer on that. Perhaps Zbyl2, Hassat Hunter (or any of the beta testers) might be able to clear that up.

Most of things TSLRP fixes that could be downloaded from their site is fixed in TSLRCM as well, Dxun puzzle included.

Currently, readme lists only changed made for 1.6 version, AFTER 1.5 was released - so if anything was done before 1.5 was released, you won't find it there, so it kinda doesn't list most of fixed issues.

Yes it is, but by the time you've entered as HK47(after Atris fight) you should have already gotten it. For some reason it wouldn't run the "old" k_232_enter script properly for the second enter. (I did get this fixed for the updated USM patch and testers have verified this time) :) Still having issues with the (907)Malachor cutscenes though.

Hey Hey..I dont know if this has been addressed but i have little time and its happened once or twice before.

907Mal is giving me a game stopping problem. Its only (i think) if Im darkside and its when the party confronts Kreia. did a little research and I believe its specifically 907kreiapart...i think.

When brianna walks up to kreia and ignites her saber it cuts to the PC standing in front of a rock wall looking dumb. You cant hit escape or anything, its just stuck and you have to hit ctrl-alt-del to get out of the game.

Using KT i noticed that there is a 904Kreia.dlg in 904Mal.mod and a 904Kreia.dlg in 907Mal.mod...weird. but looking in 907Mal.mod is where i found 907kreiapart.dlg which i believe might be the culprit.

This dosent happen when im lightside and I did go to the HK factory and start up the hk-51's...

Wondering if Stoney or Zybl or anyone knew what was up with this?

Thanks yo! :thmbup1:

Well, I'm thinking of re-installing TSL, so obviously this must-have mod must be there. Just a question though, and if it has already been asked around here, my apologies, but is Shem's Super Enhanced Mod compatible with the RCM? It would be nice if it would be, Tsl gets too easy after some time.

Great Work you've done here guys, great work indeed ;)

According to a member at the site listed in my signature, they've had to following to say about compatibility with Shem's Super Enhanced Mod (and it's update):

SH, I use those mods each playthrough and I do not believe they adversely affect a game with the TSLRCM installed. The only issue I had was when the USM was thrown into the mix, but that aside I've had no problems whatsoever with TSLRCM and Shem's mods playing nice together

I'm not sure if Staticjoe66 used the brand new USM compatibility patch though. When he updates there, I'll update you here.

Oh frickin rad! Thanks!

So Stoney is taking off for a bit? this is true?

hmmm.. cause, i needed a little more help with the a_createpcsaber scripts for my mod.

Willing to help Zybl? :raise:

-jorn

I'm still around a little :) check your PM's I sent you the scripts and what they should be for. (If I remembered correctly):eek:

Archived