Home

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

Heya Brash, what Operating System are you using? My first guess would be perhaps an issue there, otherwise the file may have not downloaded properly. I'm a member of staff over at KotOR Files, and we are currently experiencing a few problems with the site (as you can probably tell) so did the download all occur ok? Only other thing is did you extract the whole archive before trying to run TSLpatcher?

Hey there, thanks for responding so promptly.

I'm using Windows 7 32 bit, and I'm running it on bootcamp (on a macbook pro).

I think the download went well, it showed up in 7zip fine and I didn't have any error messages or anything like that during the download suggesting otherwise.

I'm not positive if I did extract it all, but I think I did. I should have mentioned this earlier: I'm aaabsolutely awful when it comes to doing anything at all with computers, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to doing anything more complicated than downloading or installing files, and double-clicking an .exe file...Yeah. To be frank, unzipping and extracting files is something I'm pretty bad at. I can extract files to folders obviously, that part's easy, but I never know if I should extract all of the files that I download or just one or what...So I don't know exactly what I was supposed to do with those files.

So, maybe I didn't extract them properly. Was I supposed to extract them to my Modules folder? Or something like that?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snipped for brevity

Well, in the mean time I've downloaded the fix, and checked it, and its fine at the KotOR Files end, and the files it says it can't find are in the folder. So the problem is an extraction issue. Basically extract all the files out of the archive (into a folder, say create a new one on your desktop (you can delete it once you've installed the fix)) then run the patcher having extracted ALL the files in the archive, you can make sure you do this by highlighting all the files and then press the extract button to your chosen destination... That should fix your problem :)

Well, in the mean time I've downloaded the fix, and checked it, and its fine at the KotOR Files end, and the files it says it can't find are in the folder. So the problem is an extraction issue. Basically extract all the files out of the archive (into a folder, say create a new one on your desktop (you can delete it once you've installed the fix)) then run the patcher having extracted ALL the files in the archive, you can make sure you do this by highlighting all the files and then press the extract button to your chosen destination... That should fix your problem :)

Ah, how I love simple solutions! Thank you very much, that did in fact allow me to install the file properly. I should be good to go, I'll start up a new game and see how it goes :) This really is a fantastic mod, I'm glad to see TSL be the game it should have been in the first place.

Thanks for your help sport, I sincerely appreciate it

Im stuck on Malachor cause of a bug: After i charge the mass shadow generator to the max and those HK´s kill the "fat one", a cutscene starts in which handmaiden uses some force power on Kreia, and then the camera turns to my character who, for some reason, is there too and i cant do anything. Has anyone encountered this before?

And btw I never got the new main menu screen, but havent had any issues so far... Maybe reinstalling the mod would help?

Im stuck on Malachor cause of a bug: After i charge the mass shadow generator to the max and those HK´s kill the "fat one", a cutscene starts in which handmaiden uses some force power on Kreia, and then the camera turns to my character who, for some reason, is there too and i cant do anything. Has anyone encountered this before?

And btw I never got the new main menu screen, but havent had any issues so far... Maybe reinstalling the mod would help?

You LS/DS/ and M/F? I know some aspects of Malachor are tempremental and that sometimes it will run fine and other times you have to reload several times for the it to work... You have any other mods installed?

Ds and male. I have already reinstalled the mod and tried several times but all in vain.

I have a few texture mods installed, but that doesnt cause issues like this.

Hmmm, well we could try running an experiment, if you email me the saved game I can see if I can replicate the error... At least that will let us know if its a mod conflict or not. You installed all the latest patches I resume?

Try pressing "1".

It's probably bugged dlg file, it happens depending on what party members you still have available on Malachor.

hey every one, i seem to have a problem with the game. i have the restore content fully installed with no problems. i did the read me thing and made sure it was unchecked. did the a b c d patches. i am at the part where i must meet the masters and when i go in a small cut scene one of the masters says it is as not it was before then finishes shows my charter i move to them and nothing happens. if i click on the masters they just turn around and face me. if i go to kriea and talk to her shows a cut scene with me and the masters me i guess sucking the life out of them. red light coming out of me going into them. i didn't want this to happen, i have installed these mods:

nihilus_tobin, prolog_peragus_harbinger_issues, sions_arrival_fix_2_0 TSLRCM_patch_vers 1.4a b c and d, M4_78 Addon_v1.1 and v1.1a patch m4-78 movies vers.2, TSLRCM_USM_compatibility USM_M478_Compatibility patch k2_patch_hq_movies k2_patch_hq_music narshaddaafix tslrcm_1.6 and i installed the patch 200424 to 210427 and restore content for doors not unlocked

i got allot from dstoney64 profile on filefront. does any one know how to fix this cause this is my 5th time on trying to make these mods work. ohh and one more thing the TSLRCM_USM_compatibility when i install it says it has error of "1345 warnings were encountered". the errors are "file does not exist!"

one other thing does any one know what happend to deadlystream.com? been down for awhile now

Will that bug be corrected in the next version?

Well, yes, if there ever is a new version.

hey every one, i seem to have a problem with the game. i have the restore content fully installed with no problems. i did the read me thing and made sure it was unchecked. did the a b c d patches. i am at the part where i must meet the masters and when i go in a small cut scene one of the masters says it is as not it was before then finishes shows my charter i move to them and nothing happens. if i click on the masters they just turn around and face me. if i go to kriea and talk to her shows a cut scene with me and the masters me i guess sucking the life out of them. red light coming out of me going into them. i didn't want this to happen, i have installed these mods:

nihilus_tobin, prolog_peragus_harbinger_issues, sions_arrival_fix_2_0 TSLRCM_patch_vers 1.4a b c and d, M4_78 Addon_v1.1 and v1.1a patch m4-78 movies vers.2, TSLRCM_USM_compatibility USM_M478_Compatibility patch k2_patch_hq_movies k2_patch_hq_music narshaddaafix tslrcm_1.6 and i installed the patch 200424 to 210427 and restore content for doors not unlocked

i got allot from dstoney64 profile on filefront. does any one know how to fix this cause this is my 5th time on trying to make these mods work. ohh and one more thing the TSLRCM_USM_compatibility when i install it says it has error of "1345 warnings were encountered". the errors are "file does not exist!"

Whoa man! You got the most outdated version possible + lot of incompatible mods, wonder you've got this far.

EDIT: oops, just noticed you DO have tslrcm 1.6 at the end of that list... nevermind. Still, lot of incompatible mods.

Moving on to your mods:

"nihilus_tobin", if it's what I think it is, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. It's not needed anyway as we have our own version of that scene.

M4-78, also, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. At the moment, there is NO way these two will work together...

USM also isn't compatible with the newest release of mod, patch was designed to work with 1.5 and no longer works properly.

So I guess you'll need to reinstall entire game, without some of your mods, then try again. There's no other way.

ok, so only install the 1.6 mod and which other is compatible?

Well, yes, if there ever is a new version.

Whoa man! You got the most outdated version possible + lot of incompatible mods, wonder you've got this far.

EDIT: oops, just noticed you DO have tslrcm 1.6 at the end of that list... nevermind. Still, lot of incompatible mods.

Moving on to your mods:

"nihilus_tobin", if it's what I think it is, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. It's not needed anyway as we have our own version of that scene.

M4-78, also, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. At the moment, there is NO way these two will work together...

USM also isn't compatible with the newest release of mod, patch was designed to work with 1.5 and no longer works properly.

So I guess you'll need to reinstall entire game, without some of your mods, then try again. There's no other way.

Hi, I have a question to Malachor. In the original game you destroy Malachor but in TSLRCM you don't. Is there a way to tell Kreia that you won't follow Revan and just destroy Malachor and live your life with Visas for example? I tried several times but the end is always the same.

ok, so only install the 1.6 mod and which other is compatible?

Well yes, don't install incompatible mods. I mentioned in my last posts which ones were not compatible ;)

Hi, I have a question to Malachor. In the original game you destroy Malachor but in TSLRCM you don't. Is there a way to tell Kreia that you won't follow Revan and just destroy Malachor and live your life with Visas for example? I tried several times but the end is always the same.

It all depends on how you play the HK Factory, and then how cutscene between Goto, HK-47 and Remote plays out. If Goto is NOT destroyed, Malachor will stay intact, because he won't allow remote to activate MSG.

yeah i know but u left out a couple of them. yes i know its frustrating when people ask over and over about these things. please can you list which ones will work PLEASE! this will be my 7th time starting over again and i don't want to do it another 8th time. i don't care for the extra mods so leave those out if u deiced to list them. i know sions fix work and Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco works so ill just delete the others. do i need patches a-d?

Well yes, don't install incompatible mods. I mentioned in my last posts which ones were not compatible ;)

It all depends on how you play the HK Factory, and then how cutscene between Goto, HK-47 and Remote plays out. If Goto is NOT destroyed, Malachor will stay intact, because he won't allow remote to activate MSG.

So by destroying both HK50 and HK51 productseries I am damned to follow Revan?

I want to report three strange things that have happened to me.

- The Disciple dialogue doesn't trigger after unlocking the archive door in the enclave sublevel and when manually speak to him to trigger the dialogue, he doesn't perform the bow he usually does.

- When opening a save (using KSE) where I've just landed to dxun, I always get a Dialog.tlk error that says "Attempted to read past end of end of dialog.tlk (tried to read string 136324 but dialog.tlk has 136321 entries)". I can still do stuff to my save file after this warning but this does bother me a bit. I tried using FindRefs but it came up with nothing.

- I've been having consistent CTDs whenever I choose the "I'm considered an outcast of the jedi" dialogue choice after the defense of khoonda.

I'm also using Ultimate Saber Mod with the compatibility patch.

Archived