Home

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there!

I have been enjoying my very first playthrough of the vanilla TSLRCM (along with a mod I am testing o.O ) and I have to say.... Great Job guys!!!!

I noticed a new sequence compared to TSLRP in the way Nar Shadaa plays out, and to me it now seems to be a better restoration in that area, although

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
I haven't seen how Zez Kai-Ell will be resolved yet.
Atton and Mira definitely get more face-time :D

EDIT:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
That resolution of Zez Kai-Ell and his odd dialog considering events in the vanilla game was far superior than the vanilla, and better than TSLRP, IMHO.

Just a minor issue, and I should probably post it over at DS, but here ya go -

Docks module, Mira to Atton, on their way to Tienn Tubb's shop: "}Uh-oh, we've got insects. Looks like.... (snip)"

Obviously, the closed bracket that is oranged does not belong in the dialog file.

This in particular was new restored content to me... great stuff!

Other than that, and a few little CTD's that seem to be unavoidable playing these games, I am very pleased with this playthrough thus far!

Nice work Darth Stoney, zbyl2, VP, Hassat Hunter, and the rest of the team!!

• 2 months later...

I think I may be having some issues with my game after starting up a new version of the game with the 1.6 version of the mod.

I've played through up through Korriban and finding all the lost jedi, but when I attempt to return to Dantooine for the meeting at the Conclave, I keep getting a black screen after party selection. I dont know if its the mod that is creating this, but it would be nice to be able to finish the game after getting 30+ hours in.

No, it's a rare vanilla issue. No one has any idea what causes it.

Though fortunately, you can compeltely skip the module without any issues. Just enable cheats and use the (without quotes) "warp 605dan" cheat. From there proceed to the Jedi Enclave, and you never have to return to 601 *ever* again...

Though fortunately, you can compeltely skip the module without any issues. Just enable cheats and use the (without quotes) "warp 605dan" cheat. From there proceed to the Jedi Enclave, and you never have to return to 601 *ever* again...

I'll remember that if it comes up again. I'm re-rolling for another time through since I updated to the 1.7 version of the mod. I'm considering turning on cheats to ease up things since Guardians are just bleh at trying to make good on alot of stuff. Would like to see some of my skills get to a decent level and some tweaks via cheats look like they will be in order since I have nothing over 10 by level 8.

TSLRCM 1.8 is slowly but surely inching its way to the final release. There is currently an issue - which you as a player - can make your voice heard and help the mod makers push 1.8 out the door.

Two mods have been considered for inclusion in the TSLRCM package: Darth InSidious' G0-T0 Yacht Window Fix (yes we do have permission to include it) and a Robe Fix mod by Varsity Puppet. A link describing the mod by Varsity Puppet will be at the bottom of this post:

Here is the mod maker's quandary: where exactly is the line drawn between "restoration" and cosmetic fixes? Arguments could be made for either side, as that line - depending on your point of view - is a bit vague.

Here's where you come in. (Thanks for hanging in there!)

There's currently a poll over at Deadly Stream where you can help them deicde if one of these mods, both of them, or neither of them should be included in the final pacakge. For simplicity's sake, it has been decided to just have one poll rather than having two polls listed. That being the case, would you consider dropping by and putting in your vote?

Vote for Mod Inclusion Choice (and description of Varsity Puppet's Robe Fix Mod)

Thank you for your attention.

PS: You'll have to be registered on the site to place your vote.

TSLRCM 1.8 is slowly but surely inching its way to the final release. There is currently an issue - which you as a player - can make your voice heard and help the mod makers push 1.8 out the door.

Two mods have been considered for inclusion in the TSLRCM package: Darth InSidious' G0-T0 Yacht Window Fix (yes we do have permission to include it) and a Robe Fix mod by Varsity Puppet. A link describing the mod by Varsity Puppet will be at the bottom of this post:

Here is the mod maker's quandary: where exactly is the line drawn between "restoration" and cosmetic fixes? Arguments could be made for either side, as that line - depending on your point of view - is a bit vague.

Here's where you come in. (Thanks for hanging in there!)

There's currently a poll over at Deadly Stream where you can help them deicde if one of these mods, both of them, or neither of them should be included in the final pacakge. For simplicity's sake, it has been decided to just have one poll rather than having two polls listed. That being the case, would you consider dropping by and putting in your vote?

Vote for Mod Inclusion Choice (and description of Varsity Puppet's Robe Fix Mod)

Thank you for your attention.

PS: You'll have to be registered on the site to place your vote.

I think that I saw that poll on the site and I opted to not put my 2 cents in on the matter because of the lack of concern towards both mods. Robes dont bug me that much besides the fact that all the special named robes and some special armored robes dont appear at all. I dont think that I've even looked out the window on Goto's Yacht to really notice what anything looks like outside.

I'll take another look at the DS site though and consider signing up and at least putting in a vote.

• 1 month later...

I used the warp cheat like you said for a black screen issue I was getting after completing Nar Shaddaa.

I would board the Ebon Hawk and get the G0-T0 crew cutscenes and the Kelborn message cutscene, and then after navigating to another planet the Ice Academy screen would load and then I'd get a black screen but with the pointer still visable, and HUD accessable (like I could hear the hud buttons being selected even though it was still a black screen). I warped to 201TEL and it fixed the issue, so I'm assuming thats the end of that but I figured I'd report it for bug reporting's sake since TSLRCM is the only content altering mod I have installed.

FYI I tried removing my Override folder to see if it would clear up the issue and it didn't, so I'm assuming its something to do with globals or module files.

It would probably load the Atris cutscenes at that point. 262TEL would already be loaded in your savegame, so if something prevents it from running it might indeed already be in your savegame stored to mess you up every time :/

Got to be a conflict though, since getting a black screen for any Atris scene would be too common to not be noticed by anyone so far...

True, I'm unsure of what it would be though. I didn't mess with anything that would seem to cause a glitch like that. I had my ultimate appearance mod installed and I uninstalled it mid-game which caused some item issues and Mandalore appearance difficulties but I fixed both of those.

I had a problem with the opening Nar Shaddaa dialog where the dialog stopped after Visas commented and then Handmaiden talked to Visas, and I had to manually talk to Quello to finish the sequence. That's the only oddity I can remember that may have caused a global issue but its a mad stretch and I honestly know moot about globals so if thats what the problem is I don't know how I'll solve it or figure out whats causing it for that matter since I suppose KSE would be the ideal avenue to a solution.

Should I just keep skipping the scene until I reach the end of the game? I could also reinstall TSL and reinstall the TSLRCM and then readd my savegames to see if that would work if the issue is with the module files, though its a little invasive to be preferable and I don't understand how module files could get messed up without the issue showing up on a larger scale.

Thinking about it, could it be another mod overwrote appearance.2da?

The skins are changed to make Handmaiden stand out from her sisters, but if there was no line in the appearance.2da about them anymore, I suspect it could give the issue you describe in scenes where they participate...

I'm getting the issue at the Dantooine rebuilt enclave cutscene also. After Kreia says "It has been some time" she sits down and the camera fades to black and then I get the same pointer against black screen that allows me to save, and when I reload the save my PC is alone and I can't restart.

• 3 months later...

Hey i'm not sure if this is the right place but i've been playing this fine mod for a while and i'm running in to a pretty erious bug. The Ebon Hawk gets invaded twice on Nar Shadda. same cutscenes play you encoutner some gangsters outside the ship but when you go in to the ship there is nothing in htere apperently because you already cleared it out. there doesn't seem tobe any way to get past this.

Hey i'm not sure if this is the right place but i've been playing this fine mod for a while and i'm running in to a pretty erious bug. The Ebon Hawk gets invaded twice on Nar Shadda. same cutscenes play you encoutner some gangsters outside the ship but when you go in to the ship there is nothing in htere apperently because you already cleared it out. there doesn't seem tobe any way to get past this.

For starters, could you tell us what version you're using?

That will help quyite a bit. I DID manage to update it and get it working on soem of my saves before Nar Shadda and beat the game with it such an amazing experiance now i'm looking for mods to compliment it.

EDIT: Hey just some quesitons. does this mod restore the Droid Planet and the HK Factory? if not are there other mods I can downlaod that workw ith this that do these thigns?

EDIT: Hey just some questions. does this mod restore the Droid Planet and the HK Factory? If not, are there other mods I can download that work with this that do these things?

1. The HK Factory is part of TSLRCM 1.8. (The link in the original post in this thread has - I've been assured - now links to the most current version of TSLRCM.)

2. The Droid Planet which is also known as M4-78 has not been been made fully compatible with TSLRCM. However, you can learn more about an ongoing project to make the previous form of the mod compatible in this section at Deadly Stream.

3. So you would like to know more about mod that are compatible with TSLRCM? Great! I suggest you check this thread. Keep in mind that though the mods may all be compatible with TSLRCM, they are not all necessarily all compatible with each other.

4. Finally, if you'd like to learn more about TSLRCM, I highly suggest checking this section of Deadly Stream to find numerous threads relating to the mod.

Archived