Home

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

No ,a Male Exile can still talk to him,you just don't have too.

I'll have to add a more reliable destroy script for him I geuss.

Right.

In that case im reporting that as a bug.

Mical doesnt talk to me. At all. He just sorta looks and me and the camera "resets" position.

No conversation.

EDIT:

Some more bugs.

In the Jekk Jekk Tarr Twilek Domo attacks you when the rest of the patrons do. Im sure this doesnt happen in Vanilla TSL. And I am not sure if this will break the quest he gives you (if you havent done it by the time the JJT quest kicks in).

Also there is a Sullustan in the first Gand section of the JJT who just stands there not talky not hostile.

EDIT2:

I would have posted this in the Deadly Stream forums but it appears to be down?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right.

In the Jekk Jekk Tarr Twilek Domo attacks you when the rest of the patrons do. Im sure this doesnt happen in Vanilla TSL. And I am not sure if this will break the quest he gives you (if you havent done it by the time the JJT quest kicks in).

Also there is a Sullustan in the first Gand section of the JJT who just stands there not talky not hostile.

Domo does that in the vanilla game as well, and no it doesn't break the quest.

The Sullustan is supposed to do that when the fight is on. If you talk to him before the JJT bit is triggered he gives you a side quest.

Domo does that in the vanilla game as well, and no it doesn't break the quest.

The Sullustan is supposed to do that when the fight is on. If you talk to him before the JJT bit is triggered he gives you a side quest.

Will he still be there after to get the quest?

The JJT quest fired before I was ready.

-frowns a little, cause I rarely talk to Domo- Domo doesn't give you a quest so killing him does nothing. He references a quest which you trigger by going to the other cantina where Aton deals with the Suns.

And no, once the JJT is triggered, you can't go back in.

Actually he does.

He gives you the Find a Dancer for Vogga sidequest. Visas point blank refuses. "No. Find another way."

EDIT:

Got Mira now and after the JJT and Yacht quests I have discovered for some reason she isnt displaying her name. In any of the screens. She is acting as normal tho. And she has her name in KSE.

EDIT2:

I stand corrected. A save and reload fixed the above Mira bug. Weird.

Amazing work, guys! I just downloaded it a moment ago. Can't wait to play it!

So now that USM is compatible, is an M4-78 compatibility patch next on the list? Because that's a big one, too. I'm also hoping for a patch for Shem's Handmaiden Choice For Females mod, but I'll be content with M4-78.

I've been trying to download the Patcher version for a few days now, but all I get is ''Sorry! You have exceeded your daily allowed download amount.''

WTF:mad:

Yeah, Stream's site makes you register to be able to d/l mods. At least it did that same thing to me until I registered and logged in, then I had no trouble downloading.

For the reason why you'd have to ask DarthStoney or one of the DStream people...

So now that USM is compatible, is an M4-78 compatibility patch next on the list? Because that's a big one, too.

Yes, that's being worked on. Could be a while, though, as it will be part of a completely new and improved M4-78 mod.

I'm also hoping for a patch for Shem's Handmaiden Choice For Females mod, but I'll be content with M4-78.

That particular mod was by stoffe, not Shem.

I have a question.

At what point are the Handmaiden Sisters knocked unconcious by a light sided Brianna?

Im doing that battle right now and ive reloaded 16 times so far because they keep dying; or I keep dying.

One battle I got them all right down to a miniscule amount of HP and, no automatic stunning happening.

Is this maybe a bug im encountering? or am i doing something wrong?

EDIT:

I finally got annoyed enough to just kill them all. And nothing. Nothings happened at all. No cut scene or anything. I still have control and can run about the Academy but cant leave.

I have a question.

At what point are the Handmaiden Sisters knocked unconcious by a light sided Brianna?

Im doing that battle right now and ive reloaded 16 times so far because they keep dying; or I keep dying.

One battle I got them all right down to a miniscule amount of HP and, no automatic stunning happening.

Is this maybe a bug im encountering? or am i doing something wrong?

EDIT:

I finally got annoyed enough to just kill them all. And nothing. Nothings happened at all. No cut scene or anything. I still have control and can run about the Academy but cant leave.

Are you using any mods? Handmaiden choice for females? there is another mod that effects the handsister.utc files also that can cause this problem. Though I can't think of it at the moment. See if there are any files within your override folder like p_handmaiden001.utc the number can be from 001 to 014. If they are there remove them they are causing a problem.

Are you using any mods? Handmaiden choice for females? there is another mod that effects the handsister.utc files also that can cause this problem. Though I can't think of it at the moment. See if there are any files within your override folder like p_handmaiden001.utc the number can be from 001 to 014. If they are there remove them they are causing a problem.

No like i said. The only mod ive got on is this aside from a few texture mods.

The only thing I can think of is the one that gives Handmaiden a different outfit from her sisters.

EDIT:

So I have taken out those utc files. Still nothing.

The only thing I can think of is the one that gives Handmaiden a different outfit from her sisters.

That would be the one that causes the issues. You need to remove one of the files that it puts in, but for the life of me I can't remember which one.

EDIT:

So I have taken out those utc files. Still nothing.

You also will have to back up to a save before entering the academy that time because once the module has loaded with those .utc's it doesn't matter if you remove them from the override the save keeps the ones previously loaded.

Thank you Hunter, that was what i was trying to explain to him.

You dont understand what I meant do you.

Twilek Domo gives you a quest in the cantina - and later you find that SAME CHARACTER in the JJT. He goes hostile and tries to kill you with the rest.

I was slightly concerned that if you killed him it might break resolving that quest. As at the time I was at the "got the quest but not brought the dancing girl to him" bit.

But thankfully but weirdly the copy of Twilek Domo remains in the cantina even if you kill him in the JJT.

Twilek Domo gives you a quest in the cantina - and later you find that SAME CHARACTER in the JJT. He goes hostile and tries to kill you with the rest.

No, he doesn't. Those are 2 different Twi'leks. :raise:

Just visit the JJT before even going to the cantina, said Twi'lek is there already.

As for the DeadlyStream site, it does that (sadly enough). It'll be back.

DeadlyStream site down for the last 2 days for anybody else?? Kinda hard to d/l patches when I can't get to the server...

Any of you DS members/moderators know if it's temporary or is that site now dead as PCGM?

No we don't know what's going on, but the patch is now up at filefront along with the USM_compatibility patch. Also there may be a couple of more mirror sites it will be uploaded to soon.

Archived