Home

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

No we don't know what's going on, but the patch is now up at filefront along with the USM_compatibility patch. Also there may be a couple of more mirror sites it will be uploaded to soon.

Thanks, DarthStoney (and Hassat Hunter)! I guess I shoulda thought to check filefront...

Hope DeadlyStream isn't gone too long! I just discovered it and found people there very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A brand new bug...or maybe it's just me...

The JJT quest starts, and I am playing as Mira. I level up, and walk into the JJT, but Visquis doesn't sppear, threatening me, and nobody attacks... D:

Basically I'm stuck running around Nar shaddaa in a space suit as mira, and can't go back to the Hawk...

I had uninstalled my game, and re-installed it with the mod, and loaded a save game, before the quest started, but it still glitched...should I just start a new game?

I think something that may solve a few of these bug issues would be if a patch was made for Stoffe's "Handmaiden Choice for Females" mod - which apparently some people can't do without. (It's a damn fine mod.) Continuing on with my rambling, it would seem to make more sense to make such a patch for the 1.2 version of the mod (which is compatible with USM), rather than the old version of the mod (at KOTORFiles) which is not compatible.

Sorry that I cannot post a link directly to her site, as I recall that's against the rules. :: shrugs :: (Google is your friend.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just DL'ed it early yesterday and stayed up all night playing it!!!!!

This is fantastic, and before now I favored KotOR 1 over KotOR II: TSL.

This mod REALLY makes a difference!

Before I DL the USM mod patch, I have only one (probably very stupid) question about KotOR TSLRCM:

where is the HK factory, and how do I get to it? *facepalm*

where is the HK factory, and how do I get to it? *facepalm*

Well, since I haven't played the restoration since the Beta, I don't know if Stoney and the devs changed anything, but AFAIK, all you have to do is have HK in your party when one of the groups of HK-50s attack, and have had the conversation with HK about the voice thing you get on Peragus.

After that, you should have a little sequence where HK-47 tortures a captured HK-50, and the tortured assassin droid spills the beans on the location of the plant. But you can't act on those locations until the Battle of Telos.

TL;DR version: kill groups of HK units, have HK-47 torture the HK-50, then play the game like you normally would, it will happen either before or after you join the fight on the station. (Before, if memory serves correctly)

Really, like what?

1) Not every line of Kreia (as Darth Traya) was re-done by Atris's voice actor.

2) Though it seems understandable why Atris might take on the mantle of "Darth Traya," the full explanation of what Kreia's role would now be if Atris had done so is never indicated in the game files. There's no "Kreia can be redeemed" moment.

3) Previous attempts to try to squeeze "Atris as Darth Traya" into a mod have proven disastrous. TSLRP wisely avoided it. For another example, witness the debacle known as "Team Exile" or "K2RP." (I'll leave you to Google those teams yourself.)

4) Even attempts to have this added in via a stand-alone mod seem not to go anywhere: http://www.lucasforums.com/archive/index.php/t-188521.html

4) Supposedly, one of the reasons that the "Atris as Darth Traya" concept was pulled was that Beta testers for TSL found it strange that Atris had a 'Dark Lady of the Sith' robe lying around the Telos Academy and it confused them.

Archived