Home

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

Congratulations on finishing this mod Stony and everyone else who worked on it. I'll be sure to play it sometime in the future. ;) (Can't right now due to various important reasons which you need not know. :p) Just two questions, is work on the GenoHaradan still being continued? If so, how much progress have you guys gotten done? (Scripting, dialogue, animating, programming, etc..)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just two questions, is work on the GenoHaradan still being continued?

Yup. :thmbup1:

If so, how much progress have you guys gotten done? (Scripting, dialogue, animating, programming, etc..)

No comment. :D

No, seriously what we are doing as of now is researching the game files to see if there is any more cut content we weren't aware of. I want this mod to be the best GenoHaradan restoration possible.

Hi folks.

I have found a bug on Onderon. I know it cant be anything else I have installed because well I only have some texture mods (and USM) installed besides this.

Two bugs actually both in the Cantina.

First Nikko isnt there thus its not possible to progress the main quest for Onderon - to free Dhagon Ghent. And I dont know how to use the KSE to set the right globals/scripts to get the next part of the quest.

Second Qimtiq the Cantina owner has a really annoying bug. Two actually but one causes the other.

When you talk to him to race he says that Panar's (first tier) time is <unspecified string> or something like that then you go into the race; and as Panar doesnt have a time set to beat you cant beat him so when you finish the race you go back into the conversation with Qimtiq as if you had simply left the room "oh your back". You dont win the race.

This causes what could be considered a game breaking bug and time you try to walk away from him; through the arch behind you it reinitialises the conversation with him so you cant get away. And it just repeats. I had to reload a previous save.

Dont know if this has been reported yet. No idea if it was present in 1.4.

Thanks peeps.

This is probably a stupid question, but I had to ask anyway. I should preface this by saying I haven't really ever been involved in the modding community, so I have very little knowledge of how mods interact with K1/K2.

That being said, does TSLRCM fix any of the issues related with Vista? Or is that just an entirely different issue altogether?

Also, does it impact the KSE at all?

That being said, does TSLRCM fix any of the issues related with Vista? Or is that just an entirely different issue altogether?

Also, does it impact the KSE at all?

No it doesn't fix any Vista issues(actually I know 1 fix it's callled windows XP:eek:)but seriously most of the problem is Vista compatibility so not much we could do. This mod fixes a bunch of generic issues wth the game itself as well as adding back a lot of content that was cut out or in some cases of cut scenes it was there it just never triggered.

No KSE still works the same as it did before any changes.Just a few more globals o be able to mess with.

Great work.

Though I am having this problem:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Just after the scene with Goto/Hk-47, I see the video, then it goes to a loading screen, which just about loads(as in a few pixels from the edge of the screen) before it crashes. I don't think any other mods would be causing this, though I can't exactly be sure about that. I did start this game before I installed with 1.5 version, so I did expect more problems than this. The HK factory went fine, if that matters at all.

Along with it, it seems that the "leaving Telos/Arriving at Malachor videos play twice, once after seeing Carth, and again after the first scene with Kreia/Sion in the Trayus Core.

Hi folks.

I have found a bug on Onderon. I know it cant be anything else I have installed because well I only have some texture mods (and USM) installed besides this.

Two bugs actually both in the Cantina.

First Nikko isnt there thus its not possible to progress the main quest for Onderon - to free Dhagon Ghent. And I dont know how to use the KSE to set the right globals/scripts to get the next part of the quest.

Second Qimtiq the Cantina owner has a really annoying bug. Two actually but one causes the other.

When you talk to him to race he says that Panar's (first tier) time is <unspecified string> or something like that then you go into the race; and as Panar doesnt have a time set to beat you cant beat him so when you finish the race you go back into the conversation with Qimtiq as if you had simply left the room "oh your back". You dont win the race.

This causes what could be considered a game breaking bug and time you try to walk away from him; through the arch behind you it reinitialises the conversation with him so you cant get away. And it just repeats. I had to reload a previous save.

What's the full list of mods you have installed,cause Nikko should be there no matter what(if you haven't done Dhagon's quest). Try removing 503OND.mod from your modules folder and start from a save before ever entering the cantina. If he still is not there than another mod is causing it.

I am experiencing a weird bug that I think is related to this restoration mod.

I have spoken to Atris for the first time in the Telos Academy and after I am done taking with her I can not see any of the handmaidens anywhere. Not even the main "The Handmaiden" Brianna.

I can target them but when I try to talk to them the game crashes.

It is not a big deal as I can skip that part of the game without talking to the, its just nice to be able to do the dueling thing.

See the first post in this thread,there is a link to a patch. Apparently there were a bunch of files left out of the install(one being a handsister model) and a couple of globals which were forgotten. The installer has been fixed and updated except for the missing globals so patch will still be needed for now.

With all this missing files, you might indeed lose some restored content/fixes.

To be honest, I'd suggest to redownload installer (from deadlystream, filefront still has "old" installer I think) and reinstall mod to get all files...

Thanks. Once again, great work. Just one question. Since there were a few files missing. There would not be anything I missed restored story wise before I encountered this bug?

You should be fine, the missing files were for the handsister model(which you ran into already) the Disciple wouldn't be in the enclave(he would show up in Khoonda), the globals were for dantooine's khoonda battle(it wouldn't end properly) the rest were Onderon .mod files(not a whole lot added there) and 1 .mod file for the korriban tomb.

You should be fine, the missing files were for the handsister model(which you ran into already) the Disciple wouldn't be in the enclave(he would show up in Khoonda), the globals were for dantooine's khoonda battle(it wouldn't end properly) the rest were Onderon .mod files(not a whole lot added there) and 1 .mod file for the korriban tomb.

Just to let you know I did a reinstall and everything seems to be working fine now as far as I can tell.

Not sure why Nikko wasnt there previously.

The only "bugs" i have found so far was initially after getting Canerous aka Mandalore he wouldnt appear in the Ebon Hawk and T3 also mysteriously dissapeared from the Hawk when getting Canderous aka Mandalore.

Could still pick them from character screen tho. It was most odd.

They both appeared (or reappeared in T3s case) on the hawk once I had moved planet and left and reentered the ship.

Additionally I was wanting to ask about that. Is Mical aka the Disciple supposed to be missing from the Enclave sub level?

Where is he supposed to be? And can you even talk to him at all as a Male Exile?

Additionally I was wanting to ask about that. Is Mical aka the Disciple supposed to be missing from the Enclave sub level?

Where is he supposed to be? And can you even talk to him at all as a Male Exile?

Yes he's supposed to be in the enclave but since(now male only)the Exile can find out where Vrook is through Kaevee,you could go back to Khoonda and Disciple would be there(leaving him in 2 places at once). His spawning was triggered by Vrook's status of being found. But if you went back to the Enclave Disciple would still be there. The change was made so Kaevee only lets the Male Exile know where Vrook is because you could skip the Disciple as a female exile so he wouldn't be recruited and that would probably mess up things later in the game if he wasn't recruited.

Is he supposed to be unable to talk to at all in Khoonda playing as ManExile?

Also the Republic General hologram persisted in my game after the cut scene of him contacting the Republic to tell them he had found you.

No ,a Male Exile can still talk to him,you just don't have too.

I'll have to add a more reliable destroy script for him I geuss.

Hi Stoney, I'm unable to go on the DS forum, so I'll post this here. I'm currently unable to enter the dantooine enclave sub-level. When I get there, it begins to load, and then, at some point, the loading bar just stops and hang there. Moving the mouse, I can see the windows cursor whenever it hovers on the error window that pops under the game. Then, all I can do is close the game. Retried 3 times so far and got no alternate result. I think it might be linked to the fact I re-installed TSL RCM (the most recent one) on top of everything else. Any other idea at the top of your head?

Archived