Home

Mass Effect Weapons

Inyri

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

well ... considering I wasn't about to replace my Sith Assault Gun replaced model ... I replaced the 4th blaster carbine model instead of the 2nd. Worked like a charm ... :brow:

except that that's Jurgan Kalta's blaster carbine ... and that's an extremely rare piece of weaponry in Kotor. Not even this "guy" from Yavin 4 space station have it in its inventory on a single interaction ... that said; to cheat Jurgan Kalta's carbine to inventory call cheat console and type giveitem g_w_blstrcrbn004 and ENTER.

That's it ... oh, and I also replaced the 7th blaster carbine model ... that however (g_w_blstrcarbn007) is NOT being added to inventory by cheating for some reason. That's another version of Jurgan Kalta's carbine, never understood or took a serious 'look' on HOW these different variants of the same weapon work in-game :raise:

bye :thmbup1:

well ... considering I wasn't about to replace my Sith Assault Gun replaced model ... I replaced the 4th blaster carbine model instead of the 2nd. Worked like a charm ... :brow:

except that that's Jurgan Kalta's blaster carbine ... and that's an extremely rare piece of weaponry in Kotor. Not even this "guy" from Yavin 4 space station have it in its inventory on a single interaction ... that said; to cheat Jurgan Kalta's carbine to inventory call cheat console and type giveitem g_w_blstrcrbn004 and ENTER.

That's it ... oh, and I also replaced the 7th blaster carbine model ... that however (g_w_blstrcarbn007) is NOT being added to inventory by cheating for some reason. That's another version of Jurgan Kalta's carbine, never understood or took a serious 'look' on HOW these different variants of the same weapon work in-game :raise:

bye :thmbup1:

The different variants are because of the item upgrades placed inside, at least going by the other weapons, like Yusani's Ritual Brand...

• 3 months later...

First question is for anyone that can answer it: Might anyone know what the sound file for the gun that the M-8 Assault Rifle is a replacement for? (I have an idea for a sound file replacement for own personal usage but I'd need to know the name of the original sound file first.)

Second question is for Inyri Forge and there's no rush on the answer: might you have idea how close to release you might be for the Mass Effect Revenant and Valiant models you've created?

First question is for anyone that can answer it: Might anyone know what the sound file for the gun that the M-8 Assault Rifle is a replacement for? (I have an idea for a sound file replacement for own personal usage but I'd need to know the name of the original sound file first.)

Second question is for Inyri Forge and there's no rush on the answer: might you have idea how close to release you might be for the Mass Effect Revenant and Valiant models you've created?

looks like Inyri is gone ... for a short while, hopefully?? :cry8:

• 2 weeks later...
I may or may not be.

Revenant is a loss and I don't feel like remodeling it.

As far as the Valiant goes, I released that in June, I just forgot to put it on my own website (lol). There's a link to it in post # 129.

oh well ... no N7 Hurricane or Acolyte then?? :roleyess:

u didn't start with those did u?? :raise:

good to hear from ya again :)

P.D. Carth/Canderous r givin' heck of a use to that N7 Valiant sniper u know :animelol:

I'm not really sure what will be next, if anything. My interest in modding has been pretty minimal for a couple years now.

Edit: Couple things. One, this should be up on DeadlyStream soon(ish). Two, after following this GamerGate fiasco for a couple weeks now I am dedicated to making a mod or two more just to spite all those *******s. If anybody has any particular requests from Mass Effect that they want to see most lay them on me, otherwise I'll probably just pick something I want to see.

Decided I needed to get back into things a little slowly, so I'm going to make something stupidly simple: Kai Leng's/Phantom's sword.

image04310.jpg

Shooting for the model/texture done by tomorrow. We know how that usually works out though.

Decided I needed to get back into things a little slowly, so I'm going to make something stupidly simple: Kai Leng's/Phantom's sword.

image04310.jpg

Shooting for the model/texture done by tomorrow. We know how that usually works out though.

stupidly simple?? for you that is ... :lol:

Kai Leng's? never heard of it. It has "some" resemblance to a simple katana ... doesn't it? :raise:

P.D. almost forgot ... PLEASE as new weapon when it's done ... not just a replacer. I have EVERYTHING replaced u know ... really :xp:

Well... yeah. Simple for me. :D Swords are my thing. All the phantoms use this sword too.

Making some progress. This isn't even CLOSE to done - mostly I have just focused on the hilt, and only one side of it at that. Was hoping to finish soon but I'm much too easily distracted.

bagyuOD.png

This is what the actual texture for the front of the hilt looks like. Only 8 layers! I'm getting more efficient! All hand painted. No photosourcing beyond looking at the reference.

mMoXHyq.jpg

Also I realize that gold looked a lot golder on my other monitor. It'll get tweaked as I go.

This is the ref I was working from (click for a GIGANTIC view of it):

q7fDhUql.jpg

Last note for those that understand what this means: this model is 100% fully self-lit.

Well... yeah. Simple for me. :D Swords are my thing. All the phantoms use this sword too.

Making some progress. This isn't even CLOSE to done - mostly I have just focused on the hilt, and only one side of it at that. Was hoping to finish soon but I'm much too easily distracted.

bagyuOD.png

This is what the actual texture for the front of the hilt looks like. Only 8 layers! I'm getting more efficient! All hand painted. No photosourcing beyond looking at the reference.

mMoXHyq.jpg

Also I realize that gold looked a lot golder on my other monitor. It'll get tweaked as I go.

This is the ref I was working from (click for a GIGANTIC view of it):

q7fDhUql.jpg

Last note for those that understand what this means: this model is 100% fully self-lit.

100% fully self-lit? that means it will shine in the dark like inside caves?? :roleyess:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived