Home

Mass Effect Weapons

Inyri

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i definately prefer the smaller version, it really looks awesome now!

I'm not sure about other weapons, hmm, i'd love to see one of the heavy weapons, and the Cain is only cool cause of the ammo, but the Blackstorm Projector looks cool as a weapon, dunno if it's ammo would work, cause have never used it in ME2, and don't know KOTOR's limitations very well. The Arc Projector and the Avalanche both look cool as well. If you don't want to do heavy weapons, the Battle Rifle would be cool.

I said I was going to work on the next model. I am still getting opinions on the pistol but if everybody likes it with the smaller size as-is and doesn't have any further suggestions I'll go ahead and release it.

Next project:

widow-render.jpg

I said I was going to work on the next model. I am still getting opinions on the pistol but if everybody likes it with the smaller size as-is and doesn't have any further suggestions I'll go ahead and release it.

Next project:

widow-render.jpg

In update pic looks like it fits OK in both male or female hands :) ... even an additional slightly smaller version would be great as I said before to replace those ugly tiny pistol models but that's just me ... :xp:

can we expect so soon a KotOR version besides TSL one? :thmbup1:

oh and this ME widow thing looks amazing so far and more than appropiate for HK47 right? :raise:

Awesome sniper rifle, don't recognise it though. I only ever used the default one, cause i didn't like the quicker firing, weaker one. Is this that or the special one? (i got the LMG)

But yeah, you're doing a great job so far, the sniper rifle's beautifully modelled, should look awesome skinned. For some reason i imagine it as being dark grey and red, dunno why. Obviously, do it how it is in ME2.

This is the Widow. It's Legion's upgraded sniper rifle, or the PC can get it if he/she is a certain class (Infiltrator I believe?).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
MassEffect22010-04-1720-31-02-71.jpg

This is the Widow. It's Legion's upgraded sniper rifle, or the PC can get it if he/she is a certain class (Infiltrator I believe?).

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
MassEffect22010-04-1720-31-02-71.jpg

Goodness!!! :freakout: that qualifies as HUGE doesn't it?? my ... I have to try this ME ... soon ...

how is the player, Mission Vao or Bastila supposed to carry such a thing? :wonder:

keep up the awesome work :thmbup1:

The description in the game actually says something about it snapping the wielder's arms when they try to fire it, as I recall. :p

Perhaps it should either have the Force Sensitive requirement, or a decrease in accuracy or something like that.

Great work with these. Are you planing on doing any of the Sniper Rifles, as in the model that Hammer, Avenger and Titan share? I know the folding thing can't really be done, but that is still a cool model.

This is a bit off-topic, so delete it if you want, but:

I'm setting up my next kotor playthrough, and want to try and prevent myself from making the game unbalanced through mods. To try and stop that happening, i'm using all the (decent) weapon models i can find to REPLACE ingame items, rather than adding new ones. I can do this, it's not hard, but i'm just checking if for example the Avenger could be used to replace a Repeating Blaster rather than a blaster rifle, what are the "rules" for this kind of thing? Can all one handed gun types interchange models? what about 2 handed guns, and swords?

smaller.jpg

tbh I think that looks so much more awesome that I think I'll just toss the bigger version.

I agree with you, this looks like it fits both the large male and small female body sizes. The length of the female's forearm vs the length of the gun matches the ref pic of Jack with the hand cannon.

Let me know if anything looks really inaccurate. My ref pics weren't as good this time so I kind of guessed on some of it.

I haven't seen very many ref pics either, but it does look fairly accurate to those that I have seen.

If you're gonna do another sniper rifle, how about the M-92 Mantis Sniper Rifle? It has that quintessential ME2 look, similar to the M-8.

I just finished UV mapping the Widow so I'll be working on the texture probably over the next few days. While I'm doing that, any thoughts on which weapon type it should be/replace? There isn't exactly a real sniper rifle in the KotOR games.

Archived