Home

Mass Effect Weapons

Inyri

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your ME weapons look great I've been using the Avenger model you made and it's great. Personally I think it's better to make the items unique instead of replacements. For adding them into the game I would suggest scripting.

Maybe I've just played ME2 too much but the Revenant doesn't seem like a good fit for a KotOR game to me. Unless there was a way to make it always have a rapid fire animation regardless of the skill or attack being used.

But for putting the weapons in the game with TSL at least you could just use Itemcreate.2da it's the easiest way I've seen to add a new item to the game.

Unless there was a way to make it always have a rapid fire animation regardless of the skill or attack being used.

For it to have rapid fire, maybe Inyri should replace the Light Repeating Blaster.

Here's what I have so far on the Revenant:

Ref:

Revenant.jpg

Render:

revenant-render.jpg

If anyone can provide screenshots from other angles that would be very helpful. I don't currently have a character who can use this gun.

You know ... I'm kind of lost lately with this WIP ... how many weapons are we talking about now? 4? :raise:

this Revenant looks awesome too ... can't wait to try all this stuff or better said, to replace all those ugly vanilla models with this!!!

keep up the awesome work :golfclap:

Yeah, we're at 4 right now: the M-8 rifle, the hand cannon, the Widow, and the Revenant. I don't anticipate there being more than this (at least right now) because the rest of the designs don't excite me enough to want to spend the limited time I have available working on them.

Archived