Home

Aviators

Dak Drexl

Just a mod I made for fun. I was always surprised nobody had made this before. I know it's not an example of pristine modeling or anything but I hope you have fun with this.

ReadMe:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ReadMe - Aviators

Description:

Just a fun mod I whipped up. Adds four "aviator" style sunglasses to the game. Includes brown, black, blue, and metallic.

Installation:

Drop all of the files into your Override folder.

Use: Use the giveitem cheat and enter "aviator1", "aviator2", "aviator3", and "aviator4".

Bugs/Incompatabilities:

Incompatiable with any mod that uses the model names I_Mask_55 through 58.

Permissions:

You may use this mod in any of your mods, so long as you credit me properly. I would appreciate it if you would let me know though.

Enjoy!

Screenies:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

aviator1.jpg

aviator2.jpg

KotORFiles link

You could use the verpine's band txi, which if I'm right, make transparency and shine, and you could put some parts more transparent that the others, like the real ones :o

ps: you forgot the ":" on the coolness bonus! unforgivable u_u (just kidding °°)

Sweet specs man. Any way you could make the shine more visible on them? It seems a little big.

Also, for the texture I'd recommend using a gradient with it getting lighter from top the bottom. With it slightly more transparent on the top.

Just my :twocents:

Archived