Home

VP's Kreia Green Fix

VarsityPuppet

I know what you're probably thinking: Isn't there already a mod that fixes the green tint on all of Kreia's models?

To answer your question: Yes, there is a duplicate mod. But consider this a more.... convenient upgrade if you will. Read on.

Kreia Green Fix

This mod here will fix the green tint in present in the Kreia models, that seems to annoy at least some of the Kotor II population. Unlike Captain_Hair's mod, this mod should be pretty sound in terms of animations, and it also does not have hard edges at the model seams, if you're one to notice these things.

It should be compatible with TSLRCM

Download Kreia Green Fix

vpkreiagreen.jpg

Well, the pictures look great...but it seems that download link doesn't work. Nor does the one for your Handmaidens mod. It might be a problem with the site, I can't say. Anyone else getting the same thing?

Yeah, it seems imagehost.org is down for the moment. I'll try to submit them to Kotorfiles, but only God knows how that will turn out.

Yeah, it seems imagehost.org is down for the moment. I'll try to submit them to Kotorfiles, but only God knows how that will turn out.

I'll personally sort that out, I owe you anyway... Did you email me those mods you want up, my apologies for letting you down, life's been very hectic!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah fantastic! I'm really pleased to see you sorted out the seams of the model, I'll be using your version rather than mine from now on :p

If you don't mind me asking, how on earth did you fix them? Whenever I tried welding the vertices I'd end up with a confused UVWmap (which makes sense) and a very broken animations. And it was my own cursed fault with the animations bug in mine, I included a dud _stunt file, I don't even know how it got there because she had two hands in that model so i didn't even need to edit it!

Its good to see someone put in the effort to fix this, thanks :)

Wait, my fix wasn't compatible with TSLRCM? Thats a tad confusing given it was files TSLRCM didn't replace? Maybe I missed something, been out of the kotor modding loop for a while now.

Either way, good show and glad to see it up on kotorfiles. Have you thought about having a look at give atton/carths face-seam? they both tend to get black lines down the middle of their face and I was led to belive this was an issue with unwelded vertices, would be nice to have fix for that too :)

Either way, good show and glad to see it up on kotorfiles. Have you thought about having a look at give atton/carths face-seam? they both tend to get black lines down the middle of their face and I was led to belive this was an issue with unwelded vertices, would be nice to have fix for that too :)

Can't say I've ever encountered that sort of problem but I"ll look into it.

Wait, my fix wasn't compatible with TSLRCM? Thats a tad confusing given it was files TSLRCM didn't replace? Maybe I missed something, been out of the kotor modding loop for a while now.

Well, that's the thing: it should theoretically be compatible with TSLRCM, but for some reason, there have been some problems with animations (particularly during the Rebuilt Enclave scene).

Thanks for the upload J7

Huh, well I didn't know that, could well be my mod then. Good job theres a replacment, it'd be a pain to run into a bug that far into the game!

Canderous also gets the line down the head think (in K1), I'm not 100% sure its unwelded vertices, but thats what i'd always been told.

Thanks for this. Kreia looks much better, now. :thumbsup:

Thanks for this mod VP, it's a most welcome addition to my folder of individual TSL game fixes. Now only if someone could do the same with the shader on the female Twi'lek head model.

Holy crap! Haven't seen you in forever. Nice. :)

Archived