Home

Newbiemodder's Mods - TSL

newbiemodder

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of, Newbiemodder, it looks INSANELY well done, and I salute you.

But I do have to say, the ancient fortress needs more, mud, dirt, foliage and whatever, since its ruins, and unless it just became ruins, plants should've grown there :p

Still, I will most definatly play this one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Darth Tartarus - Currently taking a little break from modding until after the holidays so things are on hold right now. As far as release date...2012 would be a stretch I think for either one...most of the work I've done so far has been for Onderon/Yuthura Ban mod.

The Onderon mod is much larger than the mini-sequel to the Korriban mod. If I had to put percentages on work done...Onderon = 45% and Korriban2 = 10%.

So, I quote Robert Frost..." And miles to go before I sleep."

• 1 month later...

Hey all...getting back to modding following the holidays, so I thought I would give a little update.

Switching gears a little bit. Going to put the Onderon Expansion on hold while I work on the mini-sequel to the Korriban Expansion. It won't be too intensive, more of a hack-and-slash type mod. Titled NMK2: The Trials of Darth Herrco.

At some point in the game..you will switch over to Darth Herrco, the apprentice from the kolto tank in the final scene of my first mod, and go on a few adventures for Darth Poxus in his quest for revenge. When those quests are over, you will switch back to the exile and continue gameplay where you leftoff.

Now, the decisions you make as Darth Herrco will have an influence and determine the ultimate ending for Darth Herrco, as well as Darth Poxus, when they finally meet up with the exile again during gameplay. Light vs. Dark, etc, etc.

Here's a little cutscene that kind of sets the stage. Hope you like:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

As far as the Onderon Expansion/Return of Yuthura Ban...like I said, putting on hold for a bit until I can crank the Korr2 one out.

I do have a couple of cutscenes for Yuthura, that I think I will release maybe this week. I planned to put them in game somewhere early in gameplay like on Telos or Peragus, but I think I will just release them as a stand alone videos which can be viewed prior to playing the mod.

Goodness!!! :freakout: and I was only interested on how Darth Poxus and his new apprentice story turnes out ...

after checking these "Onderon" city screenies, I'll give a go to Yuthura's expansion as well ;) ... impressive, very impressive "newbiemodder".

question though, M4-78 was removed content from original game wasn't it? meaning, we'll be able to play Onderon expansion without having droid planet mod installed?

keep up the amazing work :thmbup1:

Ok, here we go..

I haven't played your korriban expansion mod yet I guess im going to have to find the time before this comes out...

Well? What are you waiting for? :)

question though, M4-78 was removed content from original game wasn't it? meaning, we'll be able to play Onderon expansion without having droid planet mod installed?

Yep. All those models have been hex edited and exist as stand alone files. There will be no conflict.

YOU ARE SO AWESOME

Thanks Z. My ego and I love you too.

when you defeat them at the end with the exile, will you get to pick up the reilics you got for him in the trails because that would be good for dark side players

Who says you defeat them????

• 3 weeks later...

**UPDATE**

Things are coming along nicely with the Trials of Darth Herrco mod. I'm on a pretty good pace and knocking things out one by one. Pretty happy so far. Here are some pics

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=8946

incorporated one of Quanon's models into the Korriban Wastes. That is Quanon's Revan Temple in the distance. Won't be for Revan though.

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=8947

More Korriban.

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=8945

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=8948

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=8949

The last two are also Quanon's. They were part of his lava planet. I did just a little reskin to make it more of ocean front property.

More to come in the future.

Archived