Home

90SK Retexture Project Stuff

90SK

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
OH GOD THE ARMORS.

They were my favorite part of the Super Content and they're my favorite part of whatever it is you're making now.

Is there any chance you'll consider releasing a collection of your reskins as separate cheat-able items in-game?

No but I'm making giveitem code templates with the screenshots so getting them via the console in-game will be very easy.

I am updating the super content mod once again, this time hopefully in a sleeker, more intuitive format that should be compatible with TSLRCM and M4-78EP mods.

I'll provide giveitem codes matched to images so you cheaters out there can have easy access to the content. Also, I'm making installing this one as much of a no-brainer as possible, so that means a very comprehensive set of instructions in the readme and a similarly comprehensive installation process.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9215/mandjl.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2487/robesy.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6509/robes2.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9797/robes3.jpg

mandjl.th.jpgrobesy.th.jpgrobes2.th.jpgrobes3.th.jpg

Both the files link to invalid pages, I found the flight suit page, but it won't let me download. Filefront has waaayy too many problems, can you upload to DeadlyStream, Mediafire, Megaupload, or such?

Reload, reload, and reload, and... until you see-it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The large mod I'm currently working on will be more in keeping with the Ultimate Robe Pack I created some time ago, wherein it reworks the different robe content and also enhances the armors as well.

-> The entire E and D class armors have been enhanced, mostly contrast tweaking but some recolors as well. My work with the heavy armors H class is finished, see previous screenshots. I have kept the master robe model with svosh collar fix as the jedi robe, with movie style master robes as the master robe (smaller jedi robe model is done away with).

-> Added tunics with the marauder model, see previous screenshot. Jal shey armors are in J slot (revans robes) with four variations.

-> Onderon bounty hunter encounter is intact, Telos/corpseDxun traveler sub NPC quest is also intact. I am attempting to remove the Nar Shaddaa merchant I added, but I'm keeping the one I put on Onderon.

-> Canon synthesized Mandalore and shiny HK droids are both functional. I am playing through the game with TSLRCM and this mod (I'm calling it Style Synthesis Mod) installed to check for errors though I doubt I will find any, there were not installation conflicts. I have changed almost all clothing inventory textures and many UTI inventory clothing items but luckily they are practically untouched by the TSLRCM and the mandalore mod is TSLRCM compatible, and if there are module edits that change the vanilla defaults my mod will simply act over the changes in the same way they would act over the defaults.

-> There are some easter eggs also like a polished version of the apprentice armor from VarsityPuppets Trayus Rank mod, so if you have that installed you'll see my version (hardly changed, just polished). Also see if you can find the gizka I added, hint it doesn't stray far from the mod it comes with hehehe though you will have to backtrack to find it.

Release date soonish.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, tryin to make it more like a bone mask and less like its made of plastic. Also the rounder eye sockets I think is a necessary change because the concept art looked boss and the in game is overly mean looking IMO.

11045855.jpg

72159491.jpg

Just working out some UTI and distribution issues on my robe replacements, and then I'll be releasing it as a collection.

Nihilus mask is beast! Good work on the round eye sockets. It certainly improves how the shadows work for it in the game. No doubt some reskinning work was involved. So kudos on that to ^_^

And all those awesome looking robes! Some of those are very fashionable. You should start a shop in Coruscant :lol:

I'dd make you a new shop area for in the game, but knowing me, it wouldn't get finished in a century x-D

:D Haha, thanks anyway for the offer Quanon your area mods are legend.

The Nihilus mask will be included in the robe package alongside the Mandalore mask edit and some miscellaneous components from my Super Content mod such as a new merchant and bounty hunter encounter on Onderon.

My testing should be complete within a week so next week should see a release, but time will tell.

Probably won't be releasing pictures of Bao until after the robe mod release because I'm trying not to play TSL until Malachor IV ending mod comes out, because I don't want to start over again playing. Also waiting for M4-78 but I do plan to release the robes soon and like I said there shouldn't be any compatibility issues if I've figured it right.

comparew.jpg

Re-situating the robes over the next couple of days to accommodate some late additions. Pictures soon, mod hopefully soon as well. :3

Below are screens of two new armors I'm adding.

compare3.jpg

compare2x.jpg

armorsy.th.jpg

This is one of the finalized screenshots for the packaged mod.

@Zhaboka the one on the left is indeed the original, thank you for the compliment!

greenzd.png

bluejt.th.png

Newly added armor.

Just finished making inventory icons for the N robe class and reordering the UTI files for all the robes. Looking good so far! I will release this mod after I have reordered the placeables and double-checked the other UTI files.

blue2d.png

Archived